Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November

Carl

Why cant I see the tab at all? :S

Which tab is that? I'll try get people started who are struggling.

For players wondering about playing hours you have to click "Log-In" on the actual page found here.

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

You CAN'T click the green one or you'll just be asked to log-in once more.

Withouth logging in you can view all other users pages with no privacy set but only you can see your playing hours once logged in.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played since jan 25, 2005 and have 176 days and 12 hours of playtime. Calculator says i have spend 8.4% of my life since 2005 on runescape, and 3% of my entire life. On average that means i played 2hrs a day since I joined runescape which is pretty accurate. I'm not sure where the "no life" boundary in terms of %life used on runescape is, but I think i'm ok for now.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I can't view mine, it says I'm F2P :(

I believe a few players are getting that issue, fix is probably being worked on as it still is beta :D

Perhaps even submit a bug report back to Jagex :wink:

Played since rs1:

213 days 16 hours or 5128 hours.

At minimum wage of 7.25 an hour, I'd get paid 37,178 bucks. This is since 2003ish, my friends think it's sick, I just laugh my [wagon] off.

For me it'd be £64,080 which is $102,528

I can't view mine, it says I'm F2P :(

I believe a few players are getting that issue, fix is probably being worked on as it still is beta :D

Perhaps even submit a bug report back to Jagex :wink:

I don't think it's a bug. I'm not sure F2P players are getting Adventurer's Log access.

f203f1850c.png

I don't think it's a bug. I'm not sure F2P players are getting Adventurer's Log access.

Yes it's a bug. We're members and it's saying we're F2P. Happening to me as well.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Played since rs1:

At minimum wage of 7.25 an hour, I'd get paid 37,178 bucks. This is since 2003ish, my friends think it's sick, I just laugh my [wagon] off.

I'd be significantly less IRL (AFK). The minimum wage was just recently bumped to 7.25, so realistically you would have to use all the different amounts paid. You would also have to add in gas it took to get there, money spent on food while on the job, upkeep on the car (engine oil, breaks, different fluids, etc.), and the cost of shoes because they will be worn out with all that working.

Lol.

Stellactic.gif

Played since rs1:

I'd be significantly less IRL (AFK). The minimum wage was just recently bumped to 7.25, so realistically you would have to use all the different amounts paid. You would also have to add in gas it took to get there, money spent on food while on the job, upkeep on the car (engine oil, breaks, different fluids, etc.), and the cost of shoes because they will be worn out with all that working.

Lol.

I don't eat or drink and I'd fly there in my invisible car that requires no fuel

Time Played:

287 days 17 hours

ROFL!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Looks like they fixed the members who couldn't log into their Adventurer's Log because they were "F2P" bug. I submitted a report yesterday too.

Here's mine:

164 Days 8 Hours

130,869,042 XP

2000 Total Level.

33,181 XP/Hr.

That's a lot less playing time and a lot more efficiency than I thought it would be since I've been playing for ~5 years on this account.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."