Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November

Carl

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44k/hr 8700 hours played over around 8-9 years of playing

You notice how close you are to playing for a full year, non-stop?

Scary stuff ;)

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

204 days and 9 hrs of play over...6 years ish (Is there anywhere saying the exact date you started?) Comes out to around 34k xp per hour, I guess thats not too bad.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

183 Days and a pitiful 16k xp/hr. Unfortunately a lot of the time I spent playing the game was in f2p. I actually find this to be a very decent number, I have been playing for nearly 5 years now, so this doesnt feel so bad.

Kinda sad its only members only. Gotta wait 2 more months til I get my membership <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Me and my brother started on the same date, I'm 225 days and he's 212 days! :P

Me and my brother started on the same date. I'm at 94 days 14 hours he's at 49 days 12 hours :o

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

75 days, 75M ish xp, 41.5k xp/h and 1m xp/day :o I always saw myself as utterly inefficient lol, seems I didn't do such a bad job..

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

175 days, 16 hours of playing time (surprised me it was that low)

21,7k xp per hour xD

I need some help on when I started playing though. I distinctly remember the tutorial island, vannaka, the Survival tutor etc. But I really feel I've played longer than March 2004, when RS2 was launched. So was there a tutorial island before RS2 release? To my knowledge there wasn't, so I'm confused =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

175 days, 16 hours of playing time (surprised me it was that low)

21,7k xp per hour xD

I need some help on when I started playing though. I distinctly remember the tutorial island, vannaka, the Survival tutor etc. But I really feel I've played longer than March 2004, when RS2 was launched. So was there a tutorial island before RS2 release? To my knowledge there wasn't, so I'm confused =/

Tutorial Island was introduced in 2002 I think.

Hello everyone

As a lot of you have already noticed, we've launched a (slightly hidden :@) preview of the new Adventurer's Log system.

It isn't currently linked to as we are still performance testing it - our players make very good guinea pigs! ^_^

So, in case you haven't found it, here's an official link to it for you to peruse at your leisure:

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/

Please bear with us if you notice something wrong with it; we originally launched this yesterday and have spent some time tweaking it to make it more resilient to the vast amount of load it's already received!

O_o What does it do? O_o

Well, you can see your (and your friends') recent events (like level ups, quest completions, boss monster kills etc) as well as your current skill stats, your current avatar, and (when you've logged in) you can see your current friend list (just yours though!), as well as your total time you've spent in RuneScape!

Soon, we'll be officially launching it, and posting more information about how it works and what it does in the customer support section of the website. I'm not going to commit to a date though!

Hope you enjoy using it; we've enjoyed making it (just be gentle with your feedback! :P)

Mod_Seb and Mod_Svend

p.s. Few things to note:

> Only members have an Adventurer's Log!

> The friend events you see are based on your clan-chat rankings; it will display up to 20 ranked friends, or 10 unranked friends (sorted by most recently added).

:)

Quick find code: 15-16-242-59802097

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

If this isn't a wake-up call for some of you then I don't know what will be.

I got an alarm clock to wake me up to play Runescape it's okay. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous