Race

Wizz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there discussion value in this? >.>

I see it as more of a questionnaire/poll. I guess you can call that discussion value. :mellow:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Personally i would add two more sections, Indian and Arabic, as they make up a very large proportion of the world and don't immediately fit into any of the other sections.

I however am a British White man.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Personally i would add two more sections, Indian and Arabic, as they make up a very large proportion of the world and don't immediately fit into any of the other sections.

I am pretty sure Indians are Asians. :mellow:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I guess you can say that, but India is the 2nd most populated country in the world (correct me on this if I'm wrong), so it deserves its own section.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

White, Scottish Male, Scottish Ancestry.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I guess you can say that, but India is the 2nd most populated country in the world (correct me on this if I'm wrong), so it deserves its own section.

China is the most populated country in the world yet it's not a "race". (Besides the fact that China is not homogenous; There are multiple, mostly asian and tatar ethnicities in the country, and tons of different languages)

Not to mention India isn't homogenous as well. It includes tamils, various people from muslim countries, south/north indians (who for a large part look completely unlike each other), pakistanis, afghans, sri lankans, etc...

Ethnic profiling as done by intelligence agencies, insurance companies (yes some do it) includes only the most rudimentary races that even advanced computer programs can distinguish from a face: Caucasian, Black, Asian. Some very advanced recognition softwares can even break them down to subcategories like ethnic native american, inuit, australian aboriginal etc...

Of course, the more racial mixture you have, the more difficult it becomes to just 'lump' you in a category. USA is one of (if not the only) the few countries with this 'issue', people have so diverse backgrounds not even the most sophisticated computers can say what they're supposed to 'be'.

For example, people with mid-eastern complexions, but asian eyes, and white/black mixed facial features. Such a person could be found in the US but not very many other countries of the world. It would also be very hard to lump them to a racial category

I'm black.

Do I win?

Your not superior to any of us.

Race has no effect on winning, its racist for you to suggest that.

:wall:

I meant that as in I'm most likely the only black person to be actively viewing the Off-Topic section of a Runescape forum...

I'm black.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I am caucasian, not that it has any bearing on the situation.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Asian to the core (hurr hardcore Asian), Taiwanese + Cantonese to be more specific. Han Chinese if you're looking for that. Though my mom's side (the Taiwanese side) was already on Taiwan before the mass migration in 1949.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm black.

Do I win?

Your not superior to any of us.

Race has no effect on winning, its racist for you to suggest that.

:wall:

I meant that as in I'm most likely the only black person to be actively viewing the Off-Topic section of a Runescape forum...

I'm black.

What up brotha?

Lol, kidding. I don't really talk like that in real life.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg