Most impressive untrimmed cape

elucin8er

As usual, afking, bored, decided to make an epic post. :thumbsup:

What would be the most amazing untrimmed skill cape :P

I think I take the cake in saying it'd have to be slayer, although summoning is an interesting one also. Thoughts?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most impressive: Slayer, Summoning, and Hitpoints.

If I had to pick one, untrimmed Hitpoints.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I agree with both but hitpoints. If you train controlled with the occasional range training in there, 99 hp should be before your other melee stats anyway ...

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

I agree with both but hitpoints. If you train controlled with the occasional range training in there, 99 hp should be before your other melee stats anyway ...

But doesn't HP start at level 10?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Untrimmed summoning is not really hard. If you are training combat with slayer I'm pretty sure you'd be getting charms for 99 summoning before maxing any other skill. Especially if you do some charm hunting occasionally too. Only reason why it's rare is that most people who have got 99 summoning have had high combat stats already before summoning came out.

But doesn't HP start at level 10?

Sorry? And this means what? Not quite sure with what you mean? Saying that if a skill starts higher it shouldn't hit 99 first?

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Sorry? And this means what? Not quite sure with what you mean? Saying that if a skill starts higher it shouldn't hit 99 first?

Ugh, I must be a bit off center today... :wall:

Anyways, in F2P Untrimmed HP as your first 99 is definitely the most impressive.

P2P, Untrimmed Slayer for sure.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I think that my untrimmed attack cape is pretty damn hot, because I am 133 combat. I thought about going for 134 before trimming with HP, through summoning, prayer, and 1 more defense level, but decided against it.

However, untrimmed HP at high combat levels is impressive. ( Most lower levels, like really low, either have high range/mage, or SW/PC'ed it.)

Of course, untrimmed slayer is cool, as it must basically be planned for to get.

Untrimmed prayer and RC look very nice, as does farming.

Untrimmed Str/cooking/fletching of course are the worst.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I think that untrimmed slayer and summoning are the best.

Untrimmed hp is just a waste of time unless you plan on triming it with all three melees at the same time.

Untrimmed rc is pretty awesome just becuase it shows they had the patience to get the hard 99 as their first one, something I was not able to do myself.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

untrimmed min---- i mean slayer if they didnt sw it...i saw some level 36 [bleep] with untrimmed slayer and full drag....[bleep]ing sw noob

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

untrimmed min---- i mean slayer if they didnt sw it...i saw some level 36 [bleep] with untrimmed slayer and full drag....[bleep]ing sw noob

You sir, fail at life. RuneScape isn't mining only and you think your seriously cool and accomplished unique with your untrimmed mining. You aren't, there's too many untrimmed mining capes compared to untrimmed slayer ( even the non-sw'ed ones, untrimmed summoning etc. Get over your mining, please. ( You botted it anyway, so it's not worth your bragging ).

Only summon or slayer. All other untrimmed capes are not special or impressive.

Summoning is easy to get.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

You sir, fail at life. RuneScape isn't mining only and you think your seriously cool and accomplished unique with your untrimmed mining. You aren't, there's too many untrimmed mining capes compared to untrimmed slayer ( even the non-sw'ed ones, untrimmed summoning etc. Get over your mining, please. ( You botted it anyway, so it's not worth your bragging ).

Lay off xxxgod okay, he's entitled to his opinion too. And I partly agree, that 99 mining is quite an accomplishment.

I don't think that there's anything special about an untrimmed mining, but the cape in itself is good anyway.

I'm not sure which untrimmed capes I think are best. I think untrimmed Construction would be a good one, since that would mean making all the money for the 99 without any other 99s.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].