Coffee/Tea

dsavi

Your American piss-poor excuse for coffee sucks.

It's bitter black water.

Anyway, I enjoy iced coffee. If I have normal coffee it's usually latte. It's rare though.

Tea I drink religiously, without fail one cup everyday.

Sugar and cream. Not the piss poor British version either.

I like my tea hot. Full cream, one sugar. Ginger and cardamom, similar to what abc described.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't drink coffee or tea. Only hot drink i like is hot chocolate.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Pfft, coffee. Caffeine is for the weak. I don't drink tea, either. I lean more towards fruit juices, really, apple juice is just the best damn thing ever. I must not get enough Vitamin C or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have to say you kind of surprised me there. I was thinking, he's gonna say alcohol or leninade or something. But fruit juice? How is fruit juice for the strong (Assuming it's the opposite of caffeinated drinks on the weak-strong spectrum)?

C2b6gs7.png

Being dependent on caffeine to start your day would have been a better way to put it, I suppose. But I guess we can't all start our day by wrestling a bear as our alarm clock. And then kicking back with a glass of lemon(lenin)ade.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I like iced tea... Not real iced tea, The stuff that's pretty much 6 parts sugar and 1 part water :twss:

I think coffee is like energy drinks... At first I couldn't stand energy drinks... I thought they were disgusting. For some reason I forced myself to keep drinking them. Now I drink at least a can of monster a day :/ I dunno. I'm guessing it's the same type of thing :/

Pfft, coffee. Caffeine is for the weak. I don't drink tea, either. I lean more towards fruit juices, really, apple juice is just the best damn thing ever. I must not get enough Vitamin C or something.

I drink a lot of fruit juices too. Orange juice usually in the morning, and apple juice (more recently) during the day. I also drink a lot of pop/soda/coke throughout the day though.

My favorite drink is 200 proof alcohol, or rubbing alcohol if I can't get my hands on any. Any less is for wimps and people without lions for pets. Only men have lions as pets. Or monkeys. Monkeys pwn as well.

...The Guido has spoken!

Don't spam.

tFtfA.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

I love both... But my parents don't let me drink it often, apparently drinking it when your're 13 is bad for you.

[bleep] it.

I am about the biggest tea addict out there. Where we live, we have something called "sun tea", which is basically filling a huge jug with water, hanging tea bags on the inside toward the top, and leaving it out in the sun for 5-6 hours. About the best damn tea ever. Sometimes I stir in a teaspoon of sugar to sweeten it, it just depends on the mood.

Coffee is only for those long days where I HAVE to be up early. I do not function well before 11 A.M.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My favorite drink is 200 proof alcohol, or rubbing alcohol if I can't get my hands on any. Any less is for wimps and people without lions for pets. Only men have lions as pets. Or monkeys. Monkeys pwn as well.

...The Guido has spoken!

Soo.... You're an alcoholic?

Didn't get to try Ice Tea today but will do tomorrow when I get a new copy of CoD2, I lost my CD and Key so I'm buggered for both SP and MP. Until then, the jury is out on this vote.

Popoto.~<3

...The Guido has spoken!

Soo.... You're an alcoholic?

Didn't get to try Ice Tea today but will do tomorrow when I get a new copy of CoD2, I lost my CD and Key so I'm buggered for both SP and MP. Until then, the jury is out on this vote.

I'd be surprised he hasn't gotten cirrhosis yet.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I love both... But my parents don't let me drink it often, apparently drinking it when your're 13 is bad for you.

[bleep] it.

Yeah, my parents were the same, they told me that when I turned 15 I could drink as much coffee as I want (Tea was fine).

But remember, death before decaf.

C2b6gs7.png

Tried Rooibos(red) tea with vanilla and some cinnamon this weekend and it was awesome, need to buy some soon :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]