Coffee/Tea

dsavi

I enjoy both, but I'm mostly a tea man, but I have it the english way, milk and two sugars. When I'm home, I usually have 4-6 cups a day, but usually only 2-3 when I'm living at my flat. Sometimes I go through periods of drinking coffee.

rosssigfinal.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand tea or coffee in any form. Coke for me as far as caffeinated drinks go. I'm rather caffeine addicted, I need drink of coke every other day.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I can't stand tea or coffee in any form. Coke for me as far as caffeinated drinks go. I'm rather caffeine addicted, I need drink of coke every other day.

Coke so bad for you though, pretty much rots your teeth and insides...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I don't like coffee, but I love tea. <3: I drink any kind, any herbal,green, gray, black, fruit. Whatever tea you got I'll drink, as long as there is no sugar in it. Sometimes I'm fine with honey in my tea, but I never drink it with sugar.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

dsavi, I drink plain old coffee.

Something tells me you haven't tried coffee from America. It's the expensive stuff that's good, not the crap you get from a fast food place. Starbucks is OK, but it's not the real thing.

C2b6gs7.png

I have never drunken coffee or tea (except herbal tea) and i never will.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Why? That seems just stupid.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I really don't drink tea much ever, except for the occasional peppermint tea when sick. I can't stand iced tea, I don't know how so many people like it.

As for coffee, I don't drink it ever, i don't like it. Although if im going somewhere with my parents and they stop by Starbucks then if i'm really thirsty ill get some really cold chocolatey thing; but at that point it's not really coffee.

Why? That seems just stupid.

Tea is NASTY. Don't drink it Wug.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When it comes to coffee, I love it. I usually drink just simple "standard" coffee (just the basic stuff you can buy from any grocery store, really :P). I have tasted a quite fine chocolate coffee, though, it had a nice and soft taste. Shame it's something you can't get just about anywhere. :( Also, half of my coffee is usually milk and I use artificial sweeteners sometimes (when the coffee is really bad or I'm in the need of something sweet).

For tea, I drink the good old boring bagged tea. With lots of honey, otherwise it tastes pretty much like boiled water. :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I love a good cup of coffee. I used to only drink the darker, more bitter roasts like dsavi, but lately I've developed a taste for lighter roasts. Done right, lighter roasts have much richer flavors and can be much more pleasant to drink on a Sunday afternoon (plus they have more caffeine than darker roasts :thumbup: ).

I drink tea, almost any kind from chai to lemon to green, however the latter cannot be drunk without sweetening(don't try, it tastes grass).

And tea is actually healthy, green tea with a little lemon juice is just about the healthiest hot drink you can consume.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Tea. Earl grey when I can get it, no milk, and 2 sugar. This choice is kinda strange, since I am both 18, and a guy, and also since I am from the states. I blame my love of public speaking, (tea+honey is epic for helping out your voice when you lost it, and need for a performance.) And also my time spent in Ireland, although I can't stand tea with milk, like people over there drink. I also dislike iced tea. Chai is meh, as are most flavored teas, but apple cinnamon+honey is a nice change.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I drink a lot of homemade tea. I can not stand the bottled [cabbage]. My grandma used to make this amazing sun tea stuff. I perfer regular tea, but I will drink any variety. I about orgasmed the first time I had tea at this small cafe in London, England.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I drink a lot of coffee (.

I'm not to picky most of the time as long as it doesn't taste burnt or have grains in it.

Hot/Warm tea is weird it just makes me extremely tired. If I have 1 cup of standard hot/warm tea I'll literally fall asleep within a few minutes.

Apple tea is lovely (has to be Turkish) and I'm a fan of good ice tea.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I don't drink coffee or tea, although sometimes I drink the tea given at restaurants.

They seem pointless to me. Or that's because I'm only 14... :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention