Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

The president doesn't care and takes all your possessions except two pairs of underwear.

I wish for the above, except any thieves EXCEPT me would be killed instantly.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

Granted, but the authorities simply resorts to using a 2-hit kill method. They know you can get away with it legally; they just hate you.

I wish I was immortal and young with an ability to travel time. Why? So I can troll history.

Granted, but you forever feel as though you are on fire, with hot knives piercing your skin. And right when it gets bearable, it suddenly feels freezing cold.

I wish that the next person will wish for this wish.

He does, but it looks like you pushed him off mount everest. You are subsequently arrested and all your possessions given to a crazy hobo who then becomes president, doing things like passing laws banning wearing socks with sandals.

I wish Pokemon X and Pokemon Y would be released sooner-

Granted, but you land up tapping it almost constantly. Sometimes, you end up using it for greater durations than the actual problem you're trying to undo went on for. Worse, you end up using it so much that you end up sending yourself back to the start of your life, and end up losing your memories of many things you intended to fix. This ultimately results in your repeating this whole process over and over, to the point that you might as well be in a "Groundhog Day"-variety loop of repeating events. And to deck it all off, you never find the one perfect path, leaving you trapped in this ugly event series for the rest of eternity. :boohoo:

I wish I knew why the UnderCurrent music from Braid (and its' reversed version) fits that wish corruption so well? :huh:

~D. V. "...puzzled as [beep]..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I wish the level 30 Snorlax in Pokémon Red (both of them) would be replaced by level 30 Slaking.

Granted, but the programmers of the game rendered them uncatchable, even with a Master Ball. :twisted:

I wish I could come up with even better wish corruptions much sooner than 4+ days later. :-k

~D. V. "I bet this just blocked a double-post situation..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but the cook severely messes up your orders and your meal ends up seeming like some half-lunch, half-dinner meal for both meals instead. :(

I wish I knew why Tip.It's Admins thought it a great idea to forcibly auto-replace youtube links with their matching videos, when there may be a chance that a user would rather just leave the location link as-is and save on scroll distance. :angry:

~D. V. "I'm one [beep]ing disgruntled Tip.It'er!" Devnull

Granted, the mods reasoning doesn't make sense to you regardless.

I wish that I no longer required sleep. I would still feel fatigue but it would no longer overwhelm and force me to sleep as my body would function fully and properly without the sleep.

Granted, but he finds he can't stand the heat out there, moves back to the USA, and ends up being President again because the Vice President dies of a Heart Attack at the worst possible time. Oh well... :rolleyes:

I wish Luke Surl hadn't gotten stuck in 'Groundhog Day'-Mode and had actually posted a new comic! :angry:

~D. V. "Who wants to get stuck in an infinite loop?" Devnull