Gladz Night Out

mrmyk

We massed up for our PK at 4EST and started off with 84 options. We peaked at ~105 during the trip.

pk003.png

After hopping to W32, we rushed BH and found LND (?). We quickly began transitioning with swift KOs before they ran into single at BH. We strolled around for a few minutes before running into LND again at CWA. This time, although most were in single, some ventured out multiple times and we racked up ~10 kills without any casualties.

At this point, we found Wilderness Guardians and The Sabres who were having a joint PK trip. We found them near the northern steps of BH and after a disorganised start, BK rushed in and created a small cluster. We doubled back before re-rushing WG/TS at Chaos Dwarves and transitioned for several kills.

After this, we hunted WG/TS around the lower Wilderness for about an hour with brief skirmishes between us, WG/TS and BK occurring at regular intervals. We hopped to W21 after about 2 hours and ran into Vengeance with about ~45 options, so we claimed a few kills off their members. After about 2.5 hours, our options were dropping so we called an end to our trip after a fairly bloody encounter with BK which resulted in fairly heavy casualties for both sides.

pk001.png

pk002.png

picture4yk.png

Thanks for keeping the Wilderness active today. It was nice to see W32 so lively. Sorry about posting this late - I had to leave mid-trip so didn't have an opportunity to write a recap.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Yeah that wasn't LND you fought, we weren't out.

And we (wg) were hunting NI at the time, and BK was waiting to fight you deep, but yet you still attacked us for some reason. But w/e sounds like BK got you good.

After about 2.5 hours, our options were dropping so we called an end to our trip after a fairly bloody encounter with BK which resulted in fairly heavy casualties for both sides.

i hate to be this guy, but when we ran into you at this point we suffered one loss possibly 2 :S

then another one or two when dk rushed us from behind

gj gladz still good to see u alive and kicking, keep it up

bkleader.png

It was a very fun trip. I'm Glad to see that other clans have started f2p pk'ing as well without constantly trying to start an endless run-in. It was getting lonely for a while!

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.

And we (wg) were hunting NI at the time, and BK was waiting to fight you deep, but yet you still attacked us for some reason. But w/e sounds like BK got you good.

Apologies for that, we thought Gladz were going to fight us and then you bumped into them after we told you we were going to fight them and they attacked you, it's pretty much BK's fault that happened so sorry again, cheers for offering to AC though <3:

Do you want to love me?

That was the name that commonly appeared when we clan checked the people that we killed. Whoever it was, I thank them for the rune. B)

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements