Bestiary with Atk/Str/Def levels

Grimy_Bunyip

Now that turmoil is out can't we estimate a monster's attack, strength, and defense levels?

+30% attack would translate to lvl 99+ attack

+15% attack would translate to lvl 1 ish attack?

+20% attack would trnanslate to lvl 33 ish attack?

so forth.

attack and defense would be pretty interesting to know. We already know max hits so strength level would be a little trivial.

But their attack and defense stats could help decide which slayer monsters are better for training and what gear to use for them and so forth

at the very least it would be nice to have a database of turmoil bonuses

Naaxi.png

No, because Turmoil's boosts are limited to 29%, 32%, 29%.

it's 30, 32, 30

corp beast doesnt have 92+ attack and strength

if you use turmoil on bork though, you'll get 30,32,30

i fail to see how the cap matters anyways. It just means it cant measure monsters with very very high attack/strength/defence levels

everything else is still fair game

Naaxi.png

No, because Turmoil's boosts are limited to 29%, 32%, 29%.

it's 30, 32, 30

corp beast doesnt have 92+ attack and strength

if you use turmoil on bork though, you'll get 30,32,30

i fail to see how the cap matters anyways. It just means it cant measure monsters with very very high attack/strength/defence levels

everything else is still fair game

Bork gives me just the normal 29-32-29 bonus.

2dvjurb.png

I don't see the value in this really. It'd only be interesting to know on the boss monsters...which you can't find it from.

And it serves no useful purpose, so you know they have 87 str, big whoop it makes no diff to how u fight them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The way I've seen it, monsters have stats like us and invisible equipment which provides bonuses (aparantly corp doesn't have 92+ str/att from an above post. So this thoery would explain his massive hits). This would leave us with only half the info which is kinda useless since equipment can be almost as beneficial as stats (maxed chars without equipment can be killed by like lvl 60's).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

The way I've seen it, monsters have stats like us and invisible equipment which provides bonuses (aparantly corp doesn't have 92+ str/att from an above post. So this thoery would explain his massive hits). This would leave us with only half the info which is kinda useless since equipment can be almost as beneficial as stats (maxed chars without equipment can be killed by like lvl 60's).

corp gives +32% strength, so it is possible that it has a massive strength level and does not require invisible equipment bonuses

actually if you assume 2000 hitpoints, 92 defense, a ranged max hit of 55, no prayer level, and no invisible ranged equipment bonus, his ranged combat level works out to exactly 785

Whoever said turmoil can boost 30% clearly does not have 95 prayer. The max is 29/32/29.

well EXCUSE ME

30.png

Naaxi.png

Yeah turmoil max is 30, 32, 30

I think people however forget that turmoil gives a percentage of thier level AND a percentage of your level; so unless you're maxed 99 99 99 (or close) you wont hit the full 30, 32, 30

Edit: What guy said below makes sense, but I still have seen 30, 32, 30 reported by some maxed players =S

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Guys.

The percentages are based on your levels.

If you have 99 att 99 str 99 def the max is 29-32-29.

However taco limey (lovedbysteph) is 99att 99str and like 48 or 50 def? he got 29 32 44 on jad.

The thing is that if you get 10% of their str and theirs is like 90, 9 levels is going to be a lot more of a percentage boost to someone with 50 str than someone with 99 str.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Guys.

However taco limey (lovedbysteph) is 99att 99str and like 48 or 50 def? he got 29 32 44 on jad.

The thing is that if you get 10% of their str and theirs is like 90, 9 levels is going to be a lot more of a percentage boost to someone with 50 str than someone with 99 str.

thanks for the clarification.

i'm 92 atk/str/def so that would explain the 30-32-30

but anyways, would a database of turmoil bonuses be useful or not? is this a no? I'm perfectly willing to collect the data myself

Naaxi.png

Guys.

thanks for the clarification.

i'm 92 atk/str/def so that would explain the 30-32-30

but anyways, would a database of turmoil bonuses be useful or not? is this a no? I'm perfectly willing to collect the data myself

I agree that it would be neat to know the levels of certain slayer monsters, but there are currently 1169 monsters in the bestiary, and while I cannot speak for the entire crew, finding this information and including it in the bestiary would be difficult, slow, and plain illogical for most circumstances.

lalalasig2.png

So does Jagex fail at math or have I missed a step in the calculations?

15% + 15% = 29%?

23% + 10% = 32%?

you fail at math =/

its possible

14.5% ~= 15%

22.5% ~=23%

9.5%~=10%

noooooooow lets do it again

14.5% + 14.5% = 29%

22.5% + 9.5% = 32%

it can be pretty much any value between 14.5 and 15 for example (if they are equal then 14.5 and 14.74(9) )

Would be neat to know. It surprised me a lot when I realized that living rock creatures possibly have 0-1 defense (Turmoil defense was 15%).

Also for people who thinks this is a useless project, ask all the dharokers who's looking for monsters with low def + high hp :P Not to mention this gives a whole new perspective on slayer tasks (Would you rather block something with 1 def or 100 def?)

120dgl.jpg

Would be neat to know. It surprised me a lot when I realized that living rock creatures possibly have 0-1 defense (Turmoil defense was 15%).

Also for people who thinks this is a useless project, ask all the dharokers who's looking for monsters with low def + high hp :P Not to mention this gives a whole new perspective on slayer tasks (Would you rather block something with 1 def or 100 def?)

Yes but at the same time we already fight these monsters.

We know which hit often and which miss a lot.

We know which have big max hits and which don't

We know which are a sod to kill as they take hardly any damage and which you can obliterate

We know how much hp they have.

All these numbers would do is reconfirm what we already know for the most part.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

We know which hit often and whihc miss alot.

We know whihc have big max hits and whihc don't

We know whihc are a sod to kill as they take hardly any damage and which you can obliterate

Lest we forget the "Which" monster that lets you spell a word correctly the first time in a post and then causes you to mispell it every time you use it after. It's a real pain. I hate him.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

We know which hit often and whihc miss alot.

We know whihc have big max hits and whihc don't

We know whihc are a sod to kill as they take hardly any damage and which you can obliterate

Lest we forget the "Which" monster that lets you spell a word correctly the first time in a post and then causes you to mispell it every time you use it after. It's a real pain. I hate him.

+1

Abby demon only gave me 30% str bonus.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Big whoop I make a few typos when I'm typing fast on a keyboard I haven't used in months and isn't exactly the best keyboard in the world.

It still had all the right letters in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yeah i don't think so either. I mean, what about the boss's strength? And wasn't aware they had agility levels lol Not doubting that they may/may not, and I didn't check. Just doesn't seem like they would at first glance.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

I like to point out, according to the RS Trading cards (lol, still cracks me up everytime I think about it) Jad is stronger than Corp Beast. Pretty sure that source is a bit inaccurate.

Well his max in all 3 combat styles sure is a lot higher, he just has a lot less hp. I'd still say corp beast would have higher combat stats than that card says, but okay.

2dvjurb.png