21-Dec-09 Christmas 09 Event

Toad

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble finding which guest knows about his past.....there's too many imps/people here you can't see any of the npc's. I've been right clicking constantly trying to find them.

[hide=Possible Answer]Isnt the Queen of Snow the only one who knows about his past?[/hide]

I'm having trouble finding which guest knows about his past.....there's too many imps/people here you can't see any of the npc's. I've been right clicking constantly trying to find them.

[hide=Possible Answer]Isnt the Queen of Snow the only one who knows about his past?[/hide]

Den is correct about this.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Not really christmas related but..

Warning Potential non-christmas spoilers below.

The cache has some new Myreque related models in it, wich i haven't seen in game yet.

If anyone want to see some pics let me know and i'll post them here.

[hide]I'd be interested in seeing them. Do put them in hide tags, please. Maybe start a new thread as it's unrelated to this?[/hide]

On topic: I wonder if some of the lag (besides being due to NPCs) might have also been affected by particles?

I want to see the models as well.

---

I wonder how many "Jagex is RACIST!!!" threads have popped up on RSOF today. I might go create one for the hell of it later. :P

I'm dreaming of a WHIIIITTE Chriiiistmaaas.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I want to see the models as well.

---

I wonder how many "Jagex is RACIST!!!" threads have popped up on RSOF today. I might go create one for the hell of it later. :P

I'm dreaming of a WHIIIITTE Chriiiistmaaas.

Sadly, the models you're referring to were just from last week's graphical re-works on Count Draynor and the Gypsy.

And that song's about snow, not race. End of story.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

I can't get Scourge to stop yelling at me, how do i search things?

edit

nevermind, couldn't see scourge with so many people and imps.

THANKS JAGEX

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Was an ok event. Less laggy than the Halloween one so that was ok. My only problem was unfreezing the guests, with so many people around, and with it being fairly laggy, it was so hard to see the order and spot the NPC's.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm not a fan of having to take my members garb off. I know some of you don't think its a big deal because we can just go get members again. I only come on to do holiday events. If I were to want to just log on one random day though, I would like to be seen in the outfit that I like. I would be grateful If Jagex were to let Ex-Members reattach our items for a week or so. I'm going to miss my cape =(

darkjakx.png

I'm not a fan of having to take my members garb off. I know some of you don't think its a big deal because we can just go get members again. I only come on to do holiday events. If I were to want to just log on one random day though, I would like to be seen in the outfit that I like. I would be grateful If Jagex were to let Ex-Members reattach our items for a week or so. I'm going to miss my cape =(

You: :cry:

Me: eusa_dance.gif

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Jagex loves to tease us like that. Earlier this year I had to destroy my penance gloves and some other items to be able to do the easter event

This event was more difficult than I expected, but I liked it.

candy cane hax

1z6xu0w.jpg

How do you do that?

select spin, F1 to inventory click spin then click on a weapon really fast.

Someone try that, but with a whip :smile:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

You: :cry:

Me: eusa_dance.gif

Like I said, I hardly ever play so its not of great significance to me, but if I want go play for a little I'd like to be able to wear what I favor most. I worked hard for my cape and not being able to put it back on sucks a little bit.

darkjakx.png

There seems to be no female model for the robes, only male.

Quite probably because they are supposed to be baggy bed sheets to make u into a formelss ghost?

And therefore much like the port phasymtas bed sheets don't have a male or female model, only a model.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's murder finding any of the characters, even the yellow dot gets swamped out.

1. Wander madly finding your imp

2. Can't find the bad guy

3. Can't find who you have to speak to

4. Now the sequence puzzle, that is clever when you know the trick, and I'll give a very obtuse clue... Think of Ron Gad from "the adventure game".

It's murder finding any of the characters, even the yellow dot gets swamped out.

1. Wander madly finding your imp

2. Can't find the bad guy

3. Can't find who you have to speak to

4. Now the sequence puzzle, that is clever when you know the trick, and I'll give a very obtuse clue... Think of Ron Gad from "the adventure game".

To number 4.

Cause its not a huge hint at all when Betty literally says

you need to REVERSE the curse

And the curse is xmas FIRE.

And there is a WATER source.

And the victims flash in a certain order, whihc can therefore be reversed =O

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd like to use this thread to wish the whole of Tipit a very merry Christmas! <3:

Merry Christmas to you too! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm loving the particle effects, it really helps with the atmosphere and I can imagine they'll really help over the rest of the game world.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Someone try that, but with a whip :smile:

Nothing that special, I'm afraid :(

spinthewhip.png

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses