POLL: How do you earn most of your RuneScape GP?

Cowman_133

I got a lot of my money from slayer, so i guess that's a vote for combat. Barrows and treasure trails have made me a couple of millions too, but can be filed under çombat as well :^_^:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have atrocious luck, and also fervently do herb+picking papaya and b staffs+MTK, I'd have to say around 4/10s MH, 3/10's slayer, and 3/10's dailies/herb and stuff.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Skilling and slay

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

A little of both skilling and merchanting for me lately. I'll buy my daily limit of seaweed from Arhein in Catherby, turn it into soda ash, get 80 sand from Zanaris, turn them into uncharged orbs (after getting some Cosmics while still in Zanaris). I'll then turn that into uncharged orbs, which I'll charge at the Fire Obelisk, then buy my current limit of battlestaves from Zaff (16 until I get level 2 Varrock Armor) at 7000 gp. Turning them into fire battlestaves can net me between 9,000 and 9,300 gp on the Grand Exchange, depending on the current demand.

Yea, getting the fire orbs is a bit of work initially, but that's why I took about a week to stockpile hundreds of the suckers. In the end, though, I used crafting, runecrafting, magic and merchanting to get 2,000-2,300 profit per staff. At 16 staves a day, that's 32,000-36,800 daily that I'm making on top of all the exp I already got for making the fire orbs.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I get a few mil a week through MtK (2.5ish), and so far am a couple k ahead for woodcutting... 500k in the hole for combat/slayer... so I'm gonna have to go with runecrafting... always a nice way to get 500k in an hour or two when I need it.

I never was any good at Merchanting back in pre-GE days. So I skilled, primarily Runecrafting.

But now on a new character I plan to do a mix of skilling, combat (slayer/barrows), and GE investing.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Doing tasks and jobs from RS citizens, jk, they don't even pay that well..................

Mostly from skill that collect raw materials and sell them on GE.

Or good old monster killing, I suspect that a lot monster in RS must have some sort of Savings Account, why else would they carry so many valuables on them? (When in fact, most stuff they drop makes no sense if the monster use them in game....)

On another note, opportunistic merchanting? My cousin used to collect tinderboxes as a hobby, back then I thought he was crazy, but looking at the price of them now.........

a happy Runescaper