POLL: How do you earn most of your RuneScape GP?

Cowman_133

Defenitely combat first, then second skilling and dailys :)

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either skilling or combat. Mostly skilling though.

I runecraft airs/earths, mine coal, woodcut yews, fish lobs, and sometimes kill cockroaches for cash.

If only I had merching skills...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Mostly skilling, but sometimes from combat through slayer

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Rares!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I dont really make money anymore so anything new I get is from skilling or random rare drops. Plus other stuff like dailys.

In the beginning I made first few hundred through smithing and other skills. Nowadays I dont worry about it and spend it as I dont have as much time to make more like I used to.

Once you got it it tends to replenish itself somehow. Probably from skilling and random drops.

Skilling and Slayer really. If I'm not doing slayer or a clue scroll then I'm fishing sharks. If I'm not fishing sharks then I'm doing slayer or a clue scroll.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Solo Merchanting.

Not a shamed of it either, since I'm not making any impact on the economy and I tend to do other things whilst doing so.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Most of my gp is earned via the Manage my kingdom minigame thing...

i set max on herbs and rest on maples... i put 1.2 mil in and get approval to 100%. i leave it there for 1 week. i dont go back everyday to keep approval at 100%... i find that only earns about 40-50k xtra. after 1 full week (timed with tears of guthix quest log / minigame). i get about 2.2 - 2.5 mil gp gross... after cost of 525k a week its about 1.8 mil usualy... for doing about 5 min of work a week...

the rest of my money just "happens" i dont try to make it i just do

dj_phox.png

When i played rs, gold seemed to appear in my bank. I would never actively make money, but over time it just accumilated in my bank from doing random tasks.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Merchanting. Powertraining Mining doesn't leave a lot of time for anything else.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...