The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

If you want fast free bones, you can try the Corpse Mage room in the Catacombs. Not sure if this is a better alternative to boneyard (boneyard has big bones) but it's ok if you're too low leveled to survive the zombies.

Woot! Got this at 1:45 in the morning :thumbsup:

47630962.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Though I was a bit disappointed when I went to the rc guild. 15 minutes of waiting and I still couldn't get a place in the teams. So much for practicing...

Wow gratz, did you seriously do body tiaras to 50? That's hardcore.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Woot! Got this at 1:45 in the morning :thumbsup:

47630962.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Though I was a bit disappointed when I went to the rc guild. 15 minutes of waiting and I still couldn't get a place in the teams. So much for practicing...

Wow gratz, did you seriously do body tiaras to 50? That's hardcore.

Yea I used like 2 earth rc gloves and did 1500 body tiaras.

Now I'm doing 1k earth tiaras for 54 rc.

If you want fast free bones, you can try the Corpse Mage room in the Catacombs. Not sure if this is a better alternative to boneyard (boneyard has big bones) but it's ok if you're too low leveled to survive the zombies.

Where exactly is this boneyard everyone keeps referring to?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Where exactly is this boneyard everyone keeps referring to?

Where the old Clan Wars used to be, lvl 18ish Wilderness

2DIlC.png

What is the easiest/cheapest 99 skill(if it cooking then the second)

And what the fastest/easiest 99 skill?

Thank you for any answers :)

For buyable stuff, fm is pretty cheap too, but it requires attention so some might not consider it "easy".

Fastest possible skill for f2p is craft with cutting diamonds.

I was just trying to find how much xp/h wines are and I read somewhere that wines are now made every 1 tick, same speed as gem cutting. If that is true then wines should be faster than diamond cutting since they are almost twice the xp per item. (I don't care enough to actually do an hour of wines right now to find out :P)

I guess the rollback wasn't enough for him. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

He could've had his public chat off during the vid. The rollback says enough though ;).

Oooh and according to Runetracker, Nuff has also had a rollback in multiple skills. Is that a bug or has he been botting as well?

http://runetracker.org/chart-nuffbutmage,3#view=1279506781,1308414811

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

He could've had his public chat off during the vid. The rollback says enough though ;).

Oooh and according to Runetracker, Nuff has also had a rollback in multiple skills. Is that a bug or has he been botting as well?

http://runetracker.org/chart-nuffbutmage,3#view=1279506781,1308414811

i have been confronted with this by kameeru a while ago, i can make a statement but in all fairness im not defending myself from anything, if you have a close look its glitched all over but i can write it in another post

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

Yes Kameeru and Lokizorro where both very helpful pointing this one out a while ago and I have had a good 2-3hours look on the issue and this awkward situation

My Overall Xp (max): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=syl0r5&s=7

You do not really see any changes here but I will come back to it later,

I will pick 2 skills for example:

My Ranged Xp (max): http://oi55.tinypic.com/2po7hjc.jpg, I seem to have 400k less Xp at some point

My RuneCrafting Xp (max): 6qyz2f.jpg it got changed to 506k i personally have not heard of an 8k Xp Rollback but instead of mentioning all my stats, where in fact only a few were "affected" the whole tracking database has no pattern, you can look up all my skills, they either "didnt change" or "changed in the negatives" but if you look again there is a small change in my overal Xp:

The only thing i didnt get in this time period was xp or extremely little, but bottom line "i lost mils", no I have not been afk over the 4 months as well, I have no idea why it does not get updated in the meantime but frankly it does not matter

You can see also several skills are unavailable to review from the infamous october state, which would make them a new released skill =P

The result?: a9q151.jpg

->

2lmb4w2.jpg

Overall i got "reset" less than 100k, I did not have Skills like Woodcutting tracked from the infamous October, if you add up the Xp gained in other skills but lost in skills from this October you do not get that number shown in overall Xp, but in fact the thing that I lost Xp but gained 250 total levels makes this impossible.

A real rollback looks like this (as we recently got to know): 2mwxpvb.jpg

This was not an attempt to defend myself, I also do not want to evade this thread into an argument about this, please pm me on tip.it if you have questions concerning this issue, I hope this post shows that I care a lot over your opinion and it hits me somehow that something which disgusts me could fly back to me like a bumerang in a sorta weird way. I'm not using my current gains as a counter-argument, for example my dedication to train dungeoneering well over 10-12 hours per day, but I want to say that i enjoy this game, and would personally not like to be confronted with a possible hate speech about what i like and do.

In the end I cannot come up with another reason, but i guess its a rare case but i am not the only one, it is in your hand to evaluate this, but I am greatly dissociating myself from bots and everything that is linked with them.

(i couldnt post that many pictures so i wrote just the url)

I feel like a part of a community I greatly enjoy and respect, and thorougly apologize for this mediocre post that takes away forum space

but thank you very much for your input firehawk, i think you deserved an answer so here it is =)

best wishes, nuff :)

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

Yeah, looking at Nuff's graphs, it looks like the exp was gradually going down, which doesn't seem logical...

The only logical reason is that Jagex rolled him back every day for 5 months and he botted just enough exp back that the line went gradually down instead of straight down like z6's.....wait....that makes sence right? :shades:

I don't know. Don't care either, he's not being a jerk about it. :shades:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I didn't think Nuff had botted. Glad to see it was just a glitch. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

12mindglarge.png

Fastest large I've had so far. :thumbup:

One thing that I wished the general rs population would know, though, is that in f2p, if you repeat f35, not only does it tick off 30-34, you don't even have to regroup! Sadly, at least 1 sk in our team doesn't know it and we had to keep rg'ing <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

This is an even faster large :P

fastlarge.png

I removed the names because this is a very rare bug, and I'm not sure if they want their names attached to it.

It is possible to reproduce it, although they are not willing to tell anyone how, since people who abuse this will get banned or rollbacked.

And about Nuff's line gradually going down... that's actually very logic. Runetracker only tracked his xp at 2 moments, 20 october and 2 februauri. If you go to the site, you can see that the graph wasn't updated between the two dates ;). So the line is just a connection between the 2 moments. That explains why it looks like his xp went gradually down instead of straight down.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Potentially 800k+ xp/hr! In F2P! That's a heck of a bug. :shock:

Gratz on the 12 minute large, Sonic. :thumbup:

This is an even faster large :P

fastlarge.png

I removed the names because this is a very rare bug, and I'm not sure if they want their names attached to it.

It is possible to reproduce it, although they are not willing to tell anyone how, since people who abuse this will get banned or rollbacked.

And about Nuff's line gradually going down... that's actually very logic. Runetracker only tracked his xp at 2 moments, 20 october and 2 februauri. If you go to the site, you can see that the graph wasn't updated between the two dates ;). So the line is just a connection between the 2 moments. That explains why it looks like his xp went gradually down instead of straight down.

@_@ F2p only bug, or reproducible in p2p as well? Either way, cute.