The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Hey, fellow nonmembers! :thumbsup:

I'm Julia, a 100% F2Per like most of you :mrgreen: I'm choosing to stay a nonmember because it seems more relaxed and much less competitive.

I've been a bit of a creep and lurked this thread for a few months now :blink: but I've finally made an account, haha.

Anyways, I don't really know where I stand in regards to skills. Sometimes I'm in a combative mood and want to kill something. But other times I just like to chill in a bank and turn stuff into gold. Either way, it's a great game.

I'm eager to join this community and hope to get to know all of you :)

I quit this game.

Welcome, Julia. Always good to see another F2P'er. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

crafting

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

What is the easiest/cheapest 99 skill(if it cooking then the second)

And what the fastest/easiest 99 skill?

Thank you for any answers :)

For buyable stuff, fm is pretty cheap too, but it requires attention so some might not consider it "easy".

Fastest possible skill for f2p is craft with cutting diamonds.

Okay,and that zezima99s said that he was afking fming,u can't afk it,can you?

And thank you for the information

No you can't, but with practice you can multitask. I have 2 monitors and by 95fm I was able to be watching shows on one while fming on the other and could do most of an inventory without looking if I didn't think about it.

Hameigh.png

FM gets repetitive after a while <_< For a couple hours, I just kept making triangles in my inventory to change it up. But yeah, eventually you'll get used to it and can multitask.

Got this just now:

2qjysyg.jpg

:D

I quit this game.

FM was my first 99, got it as f2p. I'd put my tinderbox in the middle of my inv, so less movement for clicking (maybe). But yeah, the real secret of it and any skilling is to multitask and distract yourself with something else.

Eternis.png

i fmed with 2 tinderboxes, its far easier not to burnout if you play long hours this way

Just don't FM for too long if you can't keep up. I only do FM for fun and it got me quite far. My guide is outdated but it still gives enough information to make FM more innovative.

And 2 tinderboxes are for noobs. :P

[404] Signature not found.

FM used to be pretty fun for me, but its hard when you open your chat up. Hence I do it alone in the old days right beside Remington store where no one will block your path or ask you silly questions. Longest I ever did was 11 hours of FM right beside Remington store (people used to sell their willow logs there), and to some maybe not so impressive, but I somehow manage to get through all that listening to one song over and over and over..............

In any case, does anyone know the xp rate of normal bones vs big bones? One is cheaper and the other one of course finish the skill faster, but more expensive, and less likely to develop trigger finger and carpel tunnel.

@Corbuk: IMO, I think all melee skill is the cheapest/easiest if you fight ice giants, I got whole load of cash and runes from those guys. Raw food is so cheap nowadays, its not so much of an money issues anymore. If you have some minor competition going on, it helps to chat with other people to pass the time (but we usually just try to kill giants faster than each other, to see who get 2 or 3 out of 3, good times).

@Julia: I lurked for 2 years on the Tip it forum before I decide to sign up, and it was around a time where someone post something that I just had to make a response for it. I guess that's how most of us decide to show up on the forum.

a happy Runescaper

In any case, does anyone know the xp rate of normal bones vs big bones? One is cheaper and the other one of course finish the skill faster, but more expensive, and less likely to develop trigger finger and carpel tunnel.

This is madness.

♪♪ And I'm not done

In any case, does anyone know the xp rate of normal bones vs big bones? One is cheaper and the other one of course finish the skill faster, but more expensive, and less

The most I've gotten out of big bones was 72kph, so if you convert that from 15 xp a piece to 4.5, it's 72 ÷ 15 * 4.5 = 21.6kph

I've heard even faster was possible (222champ got 73kph, and Karl got about 75-76kph) but even a speed of 60kph is difficult to maintain for long periods of time, so I'll put normals at about 18kph.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Woot! Got this at 1:45 in the morning :thumbsup:

47630962.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Though I was a bit disappointed when I went to the rc guild. 15 minutes of waiting and I still couldn't get a place in the teams. So much for practicing...

Congratulations! Now go to play some GOP :)

Jomiliakas.png

Is there a relatively fast way to 99 cooking that loses me less than 5m? (i have 60 cooking now, ignore my sig :P)

1. Grab Easter carrot or air staff and full armour.

2. Lure Scorpions near the guy that notes fish in Karamja

3. ???

4. Profit.

♪♪ And I'm not done

This is madness.

That's not madness, I once even consider staying at that tiny house full of goblins near Lumbridge castle, or the house full of lvl 2 man at Edgeville bank, kill them for bones, and just bury them until I am lvl 99 prayer, that would be madness overtime.

21.6kph is quite decent actually, I thought it was like 5k xp per hour, now that would be nightmare (at least that's what I got during a trip to bone yard)

Still, I plan to craft all the airs by myself with no runner or tele tab, I think it will take me "awhile" to get that done. As long they don't keep adding new skills to F2p, I will be lvl 99 all and dung 120 in about 7 yrs, lol.

a happy Runescaper