The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Sonic, I had no idea you were green in game :o

I just never bothered to change my clothing colors even after the update, haha. Add that to the fact that free players can't change their display names...

Also, is Z6's ban from the clan because of botting? I've heard bits and pieces about this, but if that's the reason, then lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hi! I am new in this forum and I think that I'll be really happy to post in this thread, because I am F2P-only player too :) So just letting ya know :P

A little bit about me and my acc:

1) I am trying to get my first 99 - Firemaking.

2) I like WoodCutting skill :P

3) I think that easiest skill in RSF2P is Cooking, but I have only 71lvl on it.

4) Prayer is too expensive for me. But I still have 53 lvl on it.

5) I like Soloing dungeoneering (65lvl)

6) My cmb is 87, and my melee skills is 70/70/70

7) Runescrafting is really hard skill, in my opinion, but it's kinda fun to do.

8) Mining - too boring :/

9) Smithing? Artisans Workshop is really cool :D

10) Fishing - good enaugh; Crafting? Making urns is really good for other skills and for crafting too :P

11) I hate ranged :/ Magic? Not fun, but sometimes useful.

12) My acc is about 3-4 years old, but I still don't have any 99s. I am just trying to enjoy this game without grinding.

Okey, I think thats it :P Post ya later!

Jomiliakas.png

Sonic, I had no idea you were green in game :o

I just never bothered to change my clothing colors even after the update, haha. Add that to the fact that free players can't change their display names...

Also, is Z6's ban from the clan because of botting? I've heard bits and pieces about this, but if that's the reason, then lol.

Z6z61im4s99 --- total botter name..

graph-z6z61im4s99.0.exp..294x200.000000.000000....png

"""http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZsuqwKbVQk""" - please DO NOT click any links in the video description, since this player is also obviously keylogging, thanks to zebr4 for the find / this is just there so you can check authors name

if anything it is more than fair that this player got banned from our clan

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

Hi! I am new in this forum and I think that I'll be really happy to post in this thread, because I am F2P-only player too :) So just letting ya know :P

10) Fishing - good enaugh; Crafting? Making urns is really good for other skills and for crafting too :P

12) My acc is about 3-4 years old, but I still don't have any 99s. I am just trying to enjoy this game without grinding.

Welcome, Jomiliakas! :D Heh, most of these things on your list I agree with, especially that prayer part. I need 15m from 60 to 70, obviously that much cash is out of my reach.

Actually I'm just the opposite of you, to enjoy the game I really gotta grind skills for hours on end! You can call me an efficiency nub :P but that's just how I roll lol.

As for 99's, I'm currently trying to go for 99+ dungeoneering. I love teams a lot and that's how I plan to train it long term.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Welcome, Jomiliakas! :D Heh, most of these things on your list I agree with, especially that prayer part. I need 15m from 60 to 70, obviously that much cash is out of my reach.

Actually I'm just the opposite of you, to enjoy the game I really gotta grind skills for hours on end! You can call me an efficiency nub :P but that's just how I roll lol.

As for 99's, I'm currently trying to go for 99+ dungeoneering. I love teams a lot and that's how I plan to train it long term.

Yea. Sometimes I need to grind if I want to have fun later ;o Dungeoneering is really fun to play. Every dungeon for me is like a quest :) But I am not really a group person, I love solo dungeoneering, or dungeoneering in 2-3 ppl parties with my friends. I think, I'll try to get 70lvl in dung sometime soon. The problem is, I am not that good at planning things, thats why I still have 0 of 99's =D But now, while it is Summer, I have much more free time and I am in the mood to reach something awesome in this game :)

Jomiliakas.png

Yeah, Sonic is a pro F2P DG'er. <3: For a nub, that is. :lol:

Welcome, Jomiliakas. I've found that the new Aritsan's Workshop really works well with Mining as you can deposit iron ores in the resource dungeon in the Dwarven Mine. Fast Mining xp (especially with urns) and free Smithing xp.

Prayer can be wicked expensive, but the boneyard can give you free (but not very fast) xp.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah, Sonic is a pro F2P DG'er. <3: For a nub, that is. :lol:

Welcome, Jomiliakas. I've found that the new Aritsan's Workshop really works well with Mining as you can deposit iron ores in the resource dungeon in the Dwarven Mine. Fast Mining xp (especially with urns) and free Smithing xp.

Prayer can be wicked expensive, but the boneyard can give you free (but not very fast) xp.

Yep. I am using Boneyard too. It is really slow and I hate those skeletons there :D But it is better then letting my several mills fly away for nothing :D

Jomiliakas.png

Well, what have we here. So Zezimas99 migrated to w61, was a complete leech in world 7, holding on to keys and not using them being the worst of the list. Surprised it took you lot this long to find out.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Well, what have we here. So Zezimas99 migrated to w61, was a complete leech in world 7, holding on to keys and not using them being the worst of the list. Surprised it took you lot this long to find out.

Not all of us have played with every F2Per with 69 or higher dungeoneering. :wink:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Looks like I should join in on this thread too.

My rsn is Dartfield - feel free to add me since I only log in every now and then to see how many friends is on. I can't stand playing when there's no one to talk to.

My first 99 was wc on the 15th of December, 2007. I recently got my second 99 last month ~ cooking, and I'm 14k maples from 99 fm.

My lowest skill is 60 dunge.

The last skill I spent the most money on was 60-70 pray ~ 10 or so million.

Current goals is 99 fm, 90 magic, and 65 rc.

Even though I'm writing this, I will not be playing rs as much because of summer and a summer job. When people get out of school and they say they have all summer to play rs, I'm the opposite. I love the outdoors during summer. I hike, go kayaking, travel, go for walks, runs, whatever else.

Dart.jpg

Flip. Do coals, I always manage a 2gp margin, sometimes 5-7 if I'm lucky after a G.E update. It's not extraordinarily fast, but it's decent.

While waiting you can get some extra pocket change from people who double money. Give them 5k, then 10k, then 15k, then 30k, make them think you are going all in later. Of course, asking them to show you their cashpile is important. You're not going to give away 10K to a level 3 who's not going to double back. Sometimes I can go upwards to 100K before walking away.

Just enjoy the game, you shouldn't buy your skills anyway.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Depends on what items you flip. Raw materials are usually 200-300gp high. 25K (Quota) * 250 = 6.25M on average should be alright.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RWT?

When I was cleaned from dicing, I had a friend lend me 1M, I FoG and GOP for another 2.2M and start doing coals at 10K at a time.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

I've never been a fan of GOP but I suppose it could work.

FoG on the other hand... Rune gauntlets have halved in price since the last time I played it and are now ~350 coins per token. For that price I'd much rather spend my tokens on runecrafting gloves. :l

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Attempting to do a "perfect" hour of fish xp > Get a maze random less than 15 minutes in

FML, restarting

------

As for GOP for money, water tallies are pretty low these days. Still love GOP, though, and I never spent tokens for tallies on this acc.

Hey.

I've been lurking this forum(and this thread) for some time now so I finally decided to make an account here.

Never really was good with introductions but here goes.

My rsc name is Crisiscall and I've been playing on and off for 2-3 years. I also managed to create some really failed pures with...variations of this name.

This account doesn't have the greatest achievements but maybe thats because I burn out after 7-8 hours of grinding :lol:

My favourite skill is dungeoneering(I'm a level 65) while my highest stat is 70 strength. I'm kind of a rune pure.

I'm hoping to get 54 rc and 64 magic for dunging.

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny : That's all folks!

Even though I enjoy members, I've decided to make a character that will be entirely free to play. I'm still going to put in time on my main members character, however, I also want to get the free to play experience. I'm pretty familiar with most things in the game, however, does anyone have any advice I should be aware of that a member might not know about?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Even though I enjoy members, I've decided to make a character that will be entirely free to play. I'm still going to put in time on my main members character, however, I also want to get the free to play experience. I'm pretty familiar with most things in the game, however, does anyone have any advice I should be aware of that a member might not know about?

Bot bots and more bots. I hear members complaining about them, but it's far worse in F2P, so any training you do you WILL have to compete with multiple bots, wherever you go.