The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

3. Hgreenblood botted till 160M+ Magexp, so I guess it is possible after all.

How the hell can Jagex let [cabbage] like this even happen? I know that people bot skills to 99 but 160M xp? :mad:

I just remembered this one guy who posted in the Items forum (RSOF) about the x amount of gold ores he had mined in LRC. I think he was up to 170m mining xp or something. A few days later he got banned for botting. O.o

Interesting. The last time I went to W113 (About a year and a half ago :P) most of the players seemed to be ex-members. Is it still like that?

I don't use either of the above, just saying what worlds that most of the others use.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Yup. Mercs are really easy now, but I do believe they still go up to T11 (spawning T5 or T6 now though), and I once had a glutton level 209 before then but now they've reduced the hitpoints on those things. I've also seen level 178 skeletons but there could definitely be higher :P I was really surprised today when we came upon these bosses - it was completely unprecedented.

Lvl 178 skeletons are the highest but those things are evil, even with primal weps, must be ridiculous on f2p :blink:

I'm not sure if they've changed it but weren't some f2p dg bosses able to get up to 500+ like geomancer and bal'lak?

Eternis.png

Out of curiosity, do you guys use a specific world for free to play? I've just been jumping around but could use a world to stay locked to, since I always use the same world on my member's character and like the idea.

World 7 is the 'official' F2P homeworld for Tipit, so I'm always there. Though, I rarely see anyone else I regognise there. I have however been HYTsniped there once, so I guess I`m not the only one who used it.

A good part about W7 is that, since it`s the Dunge homeworld there is nearly always 1500+ people so resources respawn at a good rate, but enough of those people are in Dunge that the spots are just as full as any other world.

The bad part is that full worlds = target for RWT spambots, But I clear them out pretty fast :shades:

I'm not sure if they've changed it but weren't some f2p dg bosses able to get up to 500+ like geomancer and bal'lak?

Really not sure - might be just a myth from Runewiki but I've never come across that even before.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

I seem to recall a level 300+ Lexicus Runewright in the very early days of f2p dg... I'm not perfectly clear on that though.

Oh also about the level 178 skeletons, in a 5:5 skeletal horde boss, that, the 137 mage and the idk what's the highest level ranger keeps spawning out of the tunnels and killing everybody basically. Thank god they only have half health and 0 defense...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Interesting. The last time I went to W113 (About a year and a half ago :P) most of the players seemed to be ex-members. Is it still like that?

yup, w113 is the f2p 1000+ total skill level server. so pretty much only long time f2p ppl or ex-members. its great because alot of the ppl on there have exhausted all the f2p content and mostly just skill or chat or mess around. pretty good server with a guarantee of almost no beggers/noobs. its the only one i've logged into since they added that minimum skill level. the problem with it is that all the good skilling locations are always crowded and the lower level stuff is left alone.

still waiting on the 1500+ f2p server. :/

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

hey.

err...since when have ramokee room been accessible to F2P?

I was dunging yesterday and the four level 100 rouge familiars kicked my [bleep]

I took a pic if anyone wants to see it then I'll post it here.

PIC PLZ@@@@@@@@@@

Also what I do is pray mage, kill the skinweaver, then stormbringer, protect range and kill the deathslinger, and finally pray melee and kill the bloodrager. That, along with any other monster present in the room. This is assuming you trap the bloodrager in a way that it can't reach you (using the obelisk is a very good idea).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

hey.

I was dunging yesterday and the four level 100 rouge familiars kicked my [bleep]

PIC PLZ@@@@@@@@@@

Also what I do is pray mage, kill the skinweaver, then stormbringer, protect range and kill the deathslinger, and finally pray melee and kill the bloodrager. That, along with any other monster present in the room. This is assuming you trap the bloodrager in a way that it can't reach you (using the obelisk is a very good idea).

ramokee2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yup, w113 is the f2p 1000+ total skill level server. so pretty much only long time f2p ppl or ex-members. its great because alot of the ppl on there have exhausted all the f2p content and mostly just skill or chat or mess around. pretty good server with a guarantee of almost no beggers/noobs. its the only one i've logged into since they added that minimum skill level. the problem with it is that all the good skilling locations are always crowded and the lower level stuff is left alone.

I'm still quite far off 1000 total but I would quite enjoy that. I imagine that there are far less bots on that server?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

hey.

Been there since they came out. It's just really rare. The bloodrager is level 103, but aren't the others level 88?

jOi7G.png

hey.

Been there since they came out. It's just really rare. The bloodrager is level 103, but aren't the others level 88?

Nope. They were all level 100.

I'm having the worst luck. 3 ramokee rooms in 3 successive days.

But at least I'm done with dung for a while. Got my gravite 2h today :thumbsup:

Cool and gratz! Were they precisely 100? (I'm trying to make a database).

No they were not precisely 100.

They were all the same level : 103

Todays Ramokee room had level 70 familiars.

Good luck on the database. Looking forward to it.

I'm still quite far off 1000 total but I would quite enjoy that. I imagine that there are far less bots on that server?

113 has a ton of bots still.

Cool and gratz! Were they precisely 100? (I'm trying to make a database).

No they were not precisely 100.

They were all the same level : 103

Todays Ramokee room had level 70 familiars.

Good luck on the database. Looking forward to it.

Thanks!

jOi7G.png