The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Nicely done Sonic. :thumbup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Huge gratz, Sonic. =D>

What are you waiting for? Keep going. <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congratulations, Sonic! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Hi, I'm Tec106, just anotha Pure F2Per. I haven't played in ages, so wish me luck in the vast world of Gielinor :o

Hope to see some of you guys out there

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

Welcome, Tec. Always good to see another F2P'er. :grin:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

In the august updates thing it talks about master rc robes which can be obtained from gop.

Anyone think it will be f2p? Me, i doubt it as it is master and everything good goes to mem, also things havent been going that great in terms of things we thought would be f2p but werent

SUPER.gif

They haven't come out and said one way or the other yet, so I'm holding out hope that they will be available to F2P.

In the august updates thing it talks about master rc robes which can be obtained from gop.

Anyone think it will be f2p? Me, i doubt it as it is master and everything good goes to mem, also things havent been going that great in terms of things we thought would be f2p but werent

Considering the fiasco done by jagex in the capes of distinction and duel hat update, I'd honestly be more relieved if they said it was for P2P.

I hate w61 its a bunch of back stabbers, i waited for 20 mins in one party for me to be kicked at the last moment even though my cb lvl brought the avergae cb lvl well below 85 and we had 2 cbers apart from me.

I get flamed on because im cb lvl 64 and called a noob. I dont get invited to parties even though i bring the cb lvl below 85?

SUPER.gif

I don't honestly expect them to be F2P. Wouldn't be angry if they were, though :^_^:

Tec106.png

To all that are dungeoneering, I suggest this to you for ease of communication.

Abbreviations Guide

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Seeing as that's what I do as well, I sure hope so. I make fires and cosmics right away so I don't have to worry about running out later.

Thanks. :grin: Hopefully this level won't take over a year to finish like the last one did. :lol:

Hey guys. Havent played rs for about 3 years so i just have a couple questions. Is scimmy still the preferred weapon for "high" levels or is there something more powerful for f2p?

And, are there any fun mini games that became f2p?

There is a gravite type of weapons. They can be obtained by leveling dungeoneering skill and gaining tokens from it :)

Jomiliakas.png

What are your prep suggestions for the beginning of smalls and larges? It's acceptable if I sell some unneeded items to buy ess, right?

In smalls there is this rusher/game carrier system. The rusher is the ggs carrier and manages all non-tk doors. The game carrier gets a tk, cosmics/laws and does all tk doors and puzzles. Obviously if the skillers are able to they should get tk cosmics and laws to everyone.

In larges both should get tk cosmics and laws. I recommend getting them by looting cash after your first gd.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Probably something elitist sounding like "Gods of RuneScape". (Like that clan Of The Gods... does anyone care about dem folk?)

Nope, never heard of it. Only know about The Total F2P Skillers, which I used to be a part of on another account. If you're not already in it, give it a shot :thumbup:

Tec106.png