The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

If you're gonna have a blastbox bind it'd be good to get at least 69 mage to be able to use fire blast and you'd also be over the level to use the ggs tele spell, like sonic said.

Fire blast is only level 59 mage. :wink: But it's well worth it, blast spells are much stronger than bolt spells. Also, like Sonic said, you should still get at least level 64 so you can use the group gatestone teleport if you want to DG with a team.

Wonder why I thought it was 69.. must be losing it :wall:

Wow, I have a lot to work on. I got rid of my platebody and bound a catalytic staff, I will try that for a bit. I am only 40 magic so can not use blast spells yet.64 magic is far off but I will work towards it. I will also work on 54 runecraft, thanks for the help everyone.

Since you only need level 41 for wind blast, you should get that last level as soon as possible. Then just start and leave a C1 until you have it fully charged with blast spells.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hmm I may start running 5cb dungeons with fellow Dragoons members when I have enough time to do so.

I find that 5cb dungeons are, more often than not, faster in average than 2cb3sk dungeons, especially GD clearing. Too bad the xp penalty loves to piss most of us off.

Smalls I have not done, but larges are always sub 20 for me, sometimes sub 15 as well, it's not uncommon.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Does anyone feel the rc guild needs an update? When i walk into it really doesnt look like a guild and its sole use is just for gop which is 90% botted anyway, i just feel its taken a big decline with the bots and it seems dull to me now

SUPER.gif

Maybe they're planning to update it a bit when they release the Master Runecrafter's Robes. Assuming they will be available from GOP, that is.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

RuneScape can be great fun to play with others' date=' whether youre starting a clan, aiming for a skill milestone or taking on a boss. So, to help with this, you can now invite your friends to join you in RuneScape and well offer them items and extra XP, with the possibility that you could earn an XP multiplier too!

All you need to do is Refer A Friend through our programme and, if your friend subscribes within two weeks of joining, youll receive a 10% XP boost for one week. You can receive up to five of these boosts in a year, so it is a great way for you to level up on those harder to attain skills.

Also, to help your friend when they start out, and get them closer to your own levels, they will receive a x2 XP multiplier to any skills they train in their first seven days of playing. So, this gives them the opportunity to rise up combat levels quickly as they fight against creatures of RuneScape, or reap the benefits when practising other skills. The x2 multiplier cannot be used to take a skill beyond level 30.

You may only refer someone using the Refer A Friend programme if they create a new account that has not played RuneScape previously.

You and your friend will be automatically added to each others friends list, and your friend will receive a special cracker which theyll need to pull in order to receive a special starter pack of weapons, armour, cake and coins.

There are no limits on the skills that these multipliers can be used on. For full details of how the XP boosts work, please see here.

To start referring your friends now, please click here. For more information on the programme, click here.

From what I got out of the last link (http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/refer_a_friend), a referrer can take advantage of this multiplier even if they are non-members. Did you guys read it the same way?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

What are the requirements to join the dragoons? I saw the DG family thread on the RS forums but I am far from those.

Got 43 prayer (which left my bank pretty bare) and gained a few magic and runecrafting levels, getting closer to suggested levels :)

Which arrows should i train range with, my range lvl is 80 the prices are: iron 12 steel 22 mithril 27

I was thinking mithril would be cheaper than steel but is it worht it over iron?

I personally train with bronze arrows, but that's because I'm cheap. I would probably use iron arrows between those, but if you were to want to spend the bit of extra money, I'd get mith just because it's only 5k more if you buy 1k of them (which is not very many for training).

Which arrows should i train range with, my range lvl is 80 the prices are: iron 12 steel 22 mithril 27

I was thinking mithril would be cheaper than steel but is it worht it over iron?

If you're picking them up (and assuming money isn't too tight) use mith. If you're leaving them, bronze or iron.

What are the requirements to join the dragoons? I saw the DG family thread on the RS forums but I am far from those.

Got 43 prayer (which left my bank pretty bare) and gained a few magic and runecrafting levels, getting closer to suggested levels :)

There is no dg level requirement, we just require you to have knowledge of how most of the things in dg works, and have a good attitude ;)

You may join Negative12 friends chat any time you wish. We are open to all f2p dungeoneers.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Just saw the raptor at lesser demons in karamja volcano? I didnt get a screenie cos im on my pc which is terrible and can barely play min settings, but anway it was weird he was attacking the lessers as well?

I'm not sure what the raptor is, but if it is a NPC it probably came with the grand exchange and Edgeville update, you will see a few NPC's wandering around now.

@Sonic, Thanks, I'll check it out, I did a few dungeons with Negative12 in world 7 before.

Adamant bars are so cheap, that high leveled accounts should stay away from Artisan. 3,8 gp per xp is very cheap plus 170k xp per hour.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I'm kind of thinking to go for 99 runecrafting, but I don't really know yet. It will help me obtain lots of FOG ratings, tokens, and combat experience in the long run though.

At a rate of 100 tokens/hr and 150 rating/hr, and with each pair of gloves costing 75 tokens (13k rc xp), it would take me 1000 pair of gloves to earn enough for 99 which is 75k tokens and around 100k rating or so. That's roughly around 750 hours spent FOGing alone.

Now the actual rcing is around a 13k xp/hr rate too if I did earth gloves. That means it's around 1000 hours of time to get to 99, maybe a bit more to keep going back and forth for those gloves.

Crazy rates eh? <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

airs with runners maby? or any other rune with runners

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I'm kind of thinking to go for 99 runecrafting, but I don't really know yet. It will help me obtain lots of FOG ratings, tokens, and combat experience in the long run though.

At a rate of 100 tokens/hr and 150 rating/hr, and with each pair of gloves costing 75 tokens (13k rc xp), it would take me 1000 pair of gloves to earn enough for 99 which is 75k tokens and around 100k rating or so. That's roughly around 750 hours spent FOGing alone.

Now the actual rcing is around a 13k xp/hr rate too if I did earth gloves. That means it's around 1000 hours of time to get to 99, maybe a bit more to keep going back and forth for those gloves.

Crazy rates eh? <_<

I'd suggest making tiaras. 6,5 gp per xp using air talismans. Combine this with varrock teleport and you will get 17k per hour. Meanwhile merchant something and you'll earn lost money back.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Crazy rates eh? <_<

I'd suggest making tiaras. 6,5 gp per xp using air talismans. Combine this with varrock teleport and you will get 17k per hour. Meanwhile merchant something and you'll earn lost money back.

I agree with the tiara method. I'm currently doing body tiaras just to 75 for now, but it's made the process all the more bearable.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png