The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Hi hi, good luck training skills.

I've been doing smithing due to cheap addy bar prices and fliping some santas to get spent money back. 97 will come probably today.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum so just thought i'd pop in and say hi on this thread as i'm pure f2p. Think I've seen a fair few people around on rs in these forums, hope I can get along with everyone :P

Hey Unk! Glad to see you joined us here :D

Judging on the stuff you did recently you must be pretty pro at Great Orb Project eh. What exactly do you do to win games in w61? I heard getting a friend to be on your team helps with guaranteed winning every match, 750 tokens/per. If that's true then that's what I would do over Gop Addict 50/50 (which is my current best method atm).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum so just thought i'd pop in and say hi on this thread as i'm pure f2p. Think I've seen a fair few people around on rs in these forums, hope I can get along with everyone :P

Hey Unk! Glad to see you joined us here :D

Judging on the stuff you did recently you must be pretty pro at Great Orb Project eh. What exactly do you do to win games in w61? I heard getting a friend to be on your team helps with guaranteed winning every match, 750 tokens/per. If that's true then that's what I would do over Gop Addict 50/50 (which is my current best method atm).

Hey Sonic

I wouldn't call myself pro by any length but just experienced in GOP. Yes having a friend play in altars with you does help dramatically especially if you can co-ord. It makes GOP so much funner and easier.

Here's a video to teach you if you need help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBrQyPv-nU

You can also have a look at this persons guide cause he shows you all the basic angles you need:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePuu4

Hope this helps :^_^:

Midnight.png

Ahh now I know what co-ord is at last xD

It seems that altar clicking is done a lot in that vid. Why is it used so much and how is it useful?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

The altar clicking stops you from attracting an orb letting it drift approximately 2-4 squares, you could then attract another orb or re attract it. Also helps you to realign yourself to middle in some cases, and also prevents you from moving out of position.

Midnight.png

It seems that altar clicking is done a lot in that vid. Why is it used so much and how is it useful?

It prevents you from running to the orb. You could also click on the square below you.

[404] Signature not found.

It prevents you from running to the orb. You could also click on the square below you.

That takes a little more skill. ;)

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

That takes a little more skill. ;)

I like clicking the square more as a sign doesn't pop asking if I want to craft runes which gets in my way. :grin:

Midnight.png

Yea, I was playing on my noobaccount and suddenly a screen popped up advertising P2P and that dwarven axe thingy... :evil:

The clan citadel portal in F2P is like the new gnomecopters, take a tour through the clan citadels... :thumbdown:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I'm doing currenty 3,8 gp per xp without scroll (dungeoneering isn't high enough).

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Addy plates have always been really fast... and should be better gp/exp because you alch the plates.

Did some hero keying today. Of the 3 larges I did, all of them I had over 6 deaths lol.

Ty Shadowforger for being so unfriendly to nofooding survivor prods.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Went poking about in some out of the way places.

I preferred when it said, in plain text, "nothing interesting happens" or even the old "you must be on a member's server to use this feature."

11txyx1.jpg

The odd camera angle is because of orthozoom.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Went poking about in some out of the way places.

I preferred when it said, in plain text, "nothing interesting happens" or even the old "you must be on a member's server to use this feature."

11txyx1.jpg

The odd camera angle is because of orthozoom.

Lol'd :P

Jagex's focus this year seemed to be about money tbh.

Free trade/wildy returning, refer a friend, 15% cheaper mems,loyalty programme...

Well could be fair to say, they are a company and a company needs to make money :/

GIVE GNOMECOPTERS BACK JAGEX

WE DEMAND SO@@@@@@@

But seriously, ever since dungeoneering, Jagex seemed to get way more greedy than usual. I guess it's how the playerbase has adjusted as well...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You get those even when not doing member activities. For example getting woodcutting to level 10 prompts a message to appear to get membership. Using the deposit box a few times near entrana monks does the same.

You get those even when not doing member activities. For example getting woodcutting to level 10 prompts a message to appear to get membership. Using the deposit box a few times near entrana monks does the same.

If this approach works, it will only be to stop the annoying ads...but whatever makes money, I guess. Player experience isn't nearly as big a factor as it used to be.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Feh. And this certainly is lovely to look at, right in front of the bloody bank. The only safe F2P world is 113. The 1000+ skill total requirement's effectively put a stop to throwaway accounts spamming at least.

6dwe2r.jpg

It's driven me to take matters into my own hands if I want a considerably enjoyable experience.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Feh. And this certainly is lovely to look at, right in front of the bloody bank. The only safe F2P world is 113. The 1000+ skill total requirement's effectively put a stop to throwaway accounts spamming at least.

6dwe2r.jpg

It's driven me to take matters into my own hands if I want a considerably enjoyable experience.

Such liars.

15autotalkers.jpg

$5.76 is most certainly NOT the cheapest 10m!