The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

If you read my last post, I made full run in 78 minutes. That was about 1400 arrows with picking some of them up (when eating or changing places). In one hour its was 1076 arrows then. I think I picked up about 200 of them, when full powering, probably 1300-1400 arrows per hour, 112-120k coins per hour.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

You can actually shoot 1700+ arrows/h on spiders without paying attention, probably more if you pay attention ;-)

The fastest ranged xp/h I had was 38.2K on icies (+ 2025 prayer xp) using Maple Shortbow, Full d'hide, coif & adamant arrows.

40K+ is probably possible with gravite short & green dhide coif :).

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Prayer and RC will take me a looooong time (unless someone decides to hand me ~200m cash :rolleyes:) , seeing as I don't approve of merching/flipping... Atm I have about 100m wealth and that's only about a third of what I need for prayer. Also, I think I will be training rc to at least 90 by running runes.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

This is probably one of the most interesting threads on the forums. You ftp guys are crazy! :)

nou!

Logged in today to update g.e. and such. Uncut gems are plummeting, glad I sold them when I did. Now time to buy them all back. :thumbup:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

This is probably one of the most interesting threads on the forums. You ftp guys are crazy! :)

nou!

Logged in today to update g.e. and such. Uncut gems are plummeting, glad I sold them when I did. Now time to buy them all back. :thumbup:

ooh wow thanks for the tip m8

I know you F2P folks are all, like, ultra-hardcore, but is there something we P2P folks can do to make your lives a bit easier? Or is that interpreted negatively amongst F2P players?

I usually train mining right after an update. Other than that, cheap prices are always nice.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I know you F2P folks are all, like, ultra-hardcore, but is there something we P2P folks can do to make your lives a bit easier? Or is that interpreted negatively amongst F2P players?

You could try making a pure f2p account, see what being one of us is like :thumbsup:

That's what I did with a p2p account before it got hacked and banned -.-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

To all the F2Pers: HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH ALL THE BOTS AND STUFFZ?

Actually bots don't bother me much personally. They have only made my life easier due to low raw material prices. Only bot-infested skill left for me is mining and I have done most of my 89 levels in wilderness without any bots. Everything has become cheap. If we compare different sill costs to get 99 - prayer is now 2x cheaper, with 250m coins saved. 250m is alot money in f2p. I think maybe 0,1% of f2p players even have that kind of money.

Wc might be tricky, but I managed to train it 99 before bot invasion.

Although I admit that bots are big problem, but there is many positive effects at individual level.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

F2p forever ...

So that other day this guy named Chris asked me to lure with him after seeing me trying to lend my Santa in W1 G.E. He then asked me to view his luring videos.

He gave me 2 falador teleports. He told me to find someone else selling either a Santa or a green mask, and tell the seller Chris would buy it for a price above they're offering, and give them the falador teleports and hop worlds.

After that, Chris told the seller, who is apparently the person we were trying to lure, that he does not have money at the moment, but his partyhat loan will be over in 30 minutes. He asked us to play a few clan war games first, which the seller agreed to join.

At this point I joined Chris's clan chat, and to my surprise I saw the seller and him in the clan chat, and he has the seller added. At this point I was starting to feel weary, and realized I might be the one being lured. I then talked to another close friend of mine, to help me anti-lure if possible, as both of them were wearing rares.

I had my friend standby on my world hiding. While Chris and the other guy and I started a few rounds of clan wars. We were split between me and the seller, and Chris a lone guy in the other clan. We played a few safe rounds before he said 'First one in gets free 10M!' and told me to go in quick and with my Santa to make the guy feel comfortable and not realize the rule switch.

As we entered, with my rune and anchovy pizzas in my inventory. When the timer counted down, to no surprise, he started attacking me instead of the seller. This is where I start to tank him and get my friend to join Chris's clanchat and join the war.

While Chris was attacking me, he failed to realize it was 2v2 instead of 2v1. My friend came along and killed the seller, who was a clotheless level 50 with a green mask, while I was tanking Chris's attacks. After getting loot, we both leave the clan chat and got kicked off the arena, escaping with the spoils.

They both then raged me after that. :D But a nice 60M split was nice.

I'll post pics later.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

To all the F2Pers: HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH ALL THE BOTS AND STUFFZ?

Actually bots don't bother me much personally. They have only made my life easier due to low raw material prices. Only bot-infested skill left for me is mining and I have done most of my 89 levels in wilderness without any bots. Everything has become cheap. If we compare different sill costs to get 99 - prayer is now 2x cheaper, with 250m coins saved. 250m is alot money in f2p. I think maybe 0,1% of f2p players even have that kind of money.

Wc might be tricky, but I managed to train it 99 before bot invasion.

Although I admit that bots are big problem, but there is many positive effects at individual level.

I thought bots were quite problematic before 2007 changes and restrictions. I remember the annoyance they caused while training many resourced related skills. and even though indirectly, they also affect prices in short term and long term for most players. I remember big bones were about 250ea - 300 ea when I start playing, and has remain quite steady untill introduction of GE and restrict trades. So the fluctuation of the prices actually didn't change much (in term of original price), but the way it was affected, shows how bots' impacts on the game over the years.

a happy Runescaper

So that other day this guy named Chris asked me to lure with him after seeing me trying to lend my Santa in W1 G.E. He then asked me to view his luring videos.

He gave me 2 falador teleports. He told me to find someone else selling either a Santa or a green mask, and tell the seller Chris would buy it for a price above they're offering, and give them the falador teleports and hop worlds.

After that, Chris told the seller, who is apparently the person we were trying to lure, that he does not have money at the moment, but his partyhat loan will be over in 30 minutes. He asked us to play a few clan war games first, which the seller agreed to join.

At this point I joined Chris's clan chat, and to my surprise I saw the seller and him in the clan chat, and he has the seller added. At this point I was starting to feel weary, and realized I might be the one being lured. I then talked to another close friend of mine, to help me anti-lure if possible, as both of them were wearing rares.

I had my friend standby on my world hiding. While Chris and the other guy and I started a few rounds of clan wars. We were split between me and the seller, and Chris a lone guy in the other clan. We played a few safe rounds before he said 'First one in gets free 10M!' and told me to go in quick and with my Santa to make the guy feel comfortable and not realize the rule switch.

As we entered, with my rune and anchovy pizzas in my inventory. When the timer counted down, to no surprise, he started attacking me instead of the seller. This is where I start to tank him and get my friend to join Chris's clanchat and join the war.

While Chris was attacking me, he failed to realize it was 2v2 instead of 2v1. My friend came along and killed the seller, who was a clotheless level 50 with a green mask, while I was tanking Chris's attacks. After getting loot, we both leave the clan chat and got kicked off the arena, escaping with the spoils.

They both then raged me after that. :D But a nice 60M split was nice.

I'll post pics later.

Wow nice how did he attack you, were you on a different team to the other two?

SUPER.gif

How many addy bars can you smith per hour?

It's about 220k per hour doing addy plates. Everything else shoud be slower.

F2p forever ...

Free muny from your crazy high money making methods.

Or kill as many giants as you can, and of course banking those super precious big bones.

The gap between p2p and f2p is always getting larger, at this point they are basically isolated cosmoses.

The offer is appreciated, but I do not think there is anything that can be done =[

Ah I thought of something, not a jab at any one person especially not you. Attitude change would be most pleasant if p2p as a whole stopped feeling entitled to every bit of content that comes rolling along, and if they stopped feeling 'cheated' 'scammed' when f2p gets thrown a bone that would generally be viewed as great!

@Miner Guy: me and the "lured person" were in my friends chat. While Chris was in his. When the timer counted down, he was supposed to kill the "lured person". But I was the one actually being lured so he attacked me instead.

But I got my friend to join Chris's cc at the last second and kill off the 'supposedly lured person' for a green mask.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Perfectfrozenlarge.png

Perfectfrozenlargetime.png

Howzat.

Messed up gates an awful lot though. Could have been around 3 minutes faster tbh.

50 rooms in potential 64 squares, is this the smallest large lol?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I know this sounds dodgy and a scam but anyway here it goes:

My long term target has been to get a green h'ween mask i am now at 105m and pretty close and i need some help to get to the 130m mark, i know this sounds like a scam but i have never broken any rules, im not excactly new to these forums and i will pay it back and willing to loan other game console stuff to prove it. I am not asking for the full 25m any loan would be great, if you give me 5m i would not take it unless i got the full amount for the mask.

If your wondering how i will pay it back i can runite mine pretty effectively, i can flip and i would loan out the mask for extra cash. Depending on the loan i would expect to pay it back by christmas at least and would pay it back in installments if it helps

SUPER.gif