The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Easter eggs look like they might be dropping in price,So you might get it sooner than later.And couldn't you just runite mine/flip to get that 10-30m for mask or Easter egg?

Believe me i am trying but getting 10m isnt easy especially when the egg is going up 1m every week, im trying my hardest but i have school, so it is hard

Any help would be appreciated

SUPER.gif

30M isn't hard. I'll donate some when I see you online.

Actually, mark me as 5M, I'll donate when you get enough. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Don't aim for Easters btw, just go all the way up to a green mask, or a Santa if possible. Try making pie shells, or flip coals for 2-3 gp margin, and superheat some steel while waiting. It's what I did for my Santa initially.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

12deathslegit.png

Har'Lakk as a level 205 probably has the single highest KO potential out of any boss, even above Shadowforger... I have never, ever died 12 times in a large before, and nearly all of them were on him. <_<

(Spelll Bound, who had p2p binds and was on curses, got berserker. Lol.)

fastestkeys.png

Also, did a large where nearly all of it had no gd's... until we went to a switch room and screwed up bad lol. Shadowforger was boss and that ended up slowing the floor down. If it was Curse, could have gotten like, less than 8 minutes, lol.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sonic, why do you post such embarrassing pictures?

:D

Forgive my ignorance, but what cape are you wearing in your avatar?

It was the clancape of my previous clan.

Ah, thank you.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

And so we took the jump to go from friends chat to clan chat...

We still use both, but now that we created it we're gonna focus on the clan chat more. "Dungs" is the clan name, anyone is free to guest.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

If you haven't yet, Sonic, add a link to Dungs in your Dungeoneering guide (also add a link to your dungeoneering guide in the Dungs recruitment thread).

Hey, good luck to you all. I'll be going away and will be back by Christmas.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Thanks, have fun. :thumbup:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

mackenzie14: Good luck to you, sir =D Christmas is near :P

Oh, god. I wasn't playing RS like 2 months and now when I logged in I found out that I am totally cleaned. Someone scammed me. Noone knows my pass and I hadn't been trading with anyone for like half a year. So thats some hackers I think. I only had like 3m bank and now I have nothing + I wanted to start playing again and thats what happened.. don't know what to do now.. help me, guys :S

Jomiliakas.png

No binds, no weps, no talking, FINAL DESTINATION.

KnuckleSandwich.png

Had a [cabbage]ton of zombies and Shadowforger as boss, gf.

Spent 15 mins on boss as a result. Nr also accidentally wielded a hatchet during the boss fight, gf knux sandwich.

Also, notice how this large is still faster than 90% of larges in w7? :rolleyes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Question is how the heck do you guys keep the 2cb larges times consistent?

You only get 2 gates to carry around and 2 people to clear gd's. Monoliths become more of a pain and switches have to be cleared...

I average 12 minutes 5cb'ing but nearly 20 minutes most of the time 2cb. :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Lol. I'm picturing the coyote just before he realizes he's walked off a cliff and is about to fall. :lol:

coyoteedge-thumb-350x274.jpg

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lol. I'm picturing the coyote just before he realizes he's walked off a cliff and is about to fall. :lol:

coyoteedge-thumb-350x274.jpg

25fm73b.jpg

I thought that glitch was fixed a loooong time ago. The last, and only, time I got it was over a year ago and I spent 5 minutes doing silly stuff over it.