The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I personally like ice giant, got like many k of laws from them (in fact still using them now) they have low defense and other good drop like nats and shields and addy arrows, if you don't mind icy wars for awhile, or just get Cbt 115

a happy Runescaper

She's DIY, she doesn't do trading or use the G.E. :P

No, really. But as said, Ankous drop them all the time.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You can swap the big bones for laws--sell one, buy the other. They buy and sell quickly on the GE; the exchange rate is approximately 2 laws per big bone.

Due to the extreme tedium of training prayer in f2p it's not good to sell bones; bury every single bone you see on the ground. Of course if you got cash to burn, buy the bones.

If you want law runes, kill cockroach soldiers.

In other news, hiscores have been officially announced to be killed for f2pers. I'm glad I found better free games than this.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Along with the release of the new website' date=' we will be making hi-scores a members-only feature.[/quote']

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/coming-next-week-new-website

?????????????????

Feel free to lend your support to this thread: 14-15-73-63376382

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Everyone who is f2p right now, do yourselves a favor and quit, or find a different freeplay game to feed on.

Don't pay members, it just makes things worse.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Will it be possible for us, the F2P community, to somehow create our own high scores system?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

:DDDDD

BTW, have you thought of buying membership but not going to p2p worlds? That would be an option

Lmao not that professional artwork again...

I'd prefer quitting tbh, It's either F2P or nothing for me

If I totally lose interest now, the decision will be easy :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

BTW, have you thought of buying membership but not going to p2p worlds? That would be an option

You can't quit, you're too pro for that.

[hide]

[/hide]

You can't quit, you're too pro for that.

I'll put my proness on FPS's again :P

Will just wait till the update itself and then make a decision anyways

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Will it be possible for us, the F2P community, to somehow create our own high scores system?

No.

Highscores lite will stay available, maybe we could use that?

If HSL is still available, I have some Python code that could go towards such a goal. One would just need to know how to program in Python to work it. :P

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

No.

If HSL is still available, I have some Python code that could go towards such a goal. One would just need to know how to program in Python to work it. :P

Whatya waiting for mate :P

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

No.

Whatya waiting for mate :P

Sent. Check your inbox. ;)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

So will we able to maintain the top 250 f2p then after all with these highscores lite?

Anyone know if runetracker/runetraxx/runetrack will work for f2p people or not anymore after this update? Could they look up on highscores lite too?