The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I found a way to fit a sig in 10 images :) The trick is to use a monospaced font for the numbers instead of having them as pictures. Here's an example I created quickly, it's ugly but it works somehow:

sig1.png

sig2.png81 81 81 82 76 79 64 63sig3.png

sig4.png

sig5.png66 68 76 67 85 70 64 65sig6.png

sig7.png

It uses 7 images. Of course you could not use the borders (which don't seem to work properly anyway) and have just the skill icons and levels, in which case only two images are needed:

sig8.png

81 81 81 82 76 79 64 63

sig9.png

66 68 76 67 85 70 64 65

The main problems with these are that different browsers may show them differently, and you must have the font I used (Courier New) or they probably won't look right.

:?

Sm5NU.png

You could post those pictures in a post, and click "Preview post" and printscreen it into paint and save it under one photo. Sure, it's time consuming, but it's a way. :)

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Something depressed me even more yesterday about runescape. A week ago some random guy asked me how much green h'ween masks were so i told him, to my suprise he gave me 200k. I gave him my thanks and we added each other. Then this week he spoke to me again, siad he was doing this giveaway details were on youtube and on rsof. The guy was giving away 1.75b supposedly (he did have the money he showed it in the video plus he wore a ph) so i clinked on the link, a bit cautious now. At first it seemed normal it had the sword symbol in the webaddress the page looked fine and it looked real. I realised it was a scam when you had to login and when you didnt type in your details it still logged you in plus mm approved it.

Anyway i feel depressed that a guy with that much money and experience would still do a thing like that and if you cant trust a guy with a ph then who can you trust who do you trust?

SUPER.gif

Or a lot of somebodys.

It's the dark side of free trade, no limits means there are no limits on how much people can be scammed for.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The total opposite happened to me a few days ago. A high leveled player, 125 if I remember correctly, came up to me and asked me about my new item in my hand (Dwarven Army Axe) and told what it does. He then proceeded to ask me many things about recent game updates, Jadinkos, Dungeoneering, the new constitution update. He told me he was an old school player, and was playing since rsc, semi-known to the community back then.

I took my time looking up some of the stuff, like Jadinkos, since I've never really done them, but looked them up anyway since I know I will be doing them in the future. I explained the steps of prestiging in Dungeoneering, and that constitution is just 10x of your old hp points. We talked abit, I told him I'm going for my long goal of getting all skills 99. After 2 hours, he traded me and gave me 20M.

He then traded me all his wealth. To my surprise, he had a WHOLE MASK SET, and some 1.7b in cash! He even told me he has more in bank. He also told me he's looking for players who are friendly and not dragged too much into the game to ignore others, helpful enough to help out other players who are unsure of what they're doing. He says he knows this won't do much, but he's trying to keep the community alive by promoting this attitude to majority of the players.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah, I often have people trading me and offering to give me GP for my 'services'. I just decline and say that I don't need GP to help. I do it because I genuinely care about the community. There are nice people out there, they're just fewer and fewer these days.

If it were his whole bank he was giving, I would usually decline it. But seeing as what he gave me would most probably me more or less 2% of his total cash, he insisted me on taking it so I can work on my goal of 99 all skills.

I guess I can afford 95 prayer now. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Haha, manually updating my stat signature is how I always did it, I liked the personal touch (even the font was handmade). I went through several iterations over the years and finished with this before I went P2P:

PNDlk.png

[spoiler=Layers]

OpmO9.png

FW37r.png

4bbP8.png

And some background images if anyone's interested, feel free to edit as you want:

kZK68.png

alYYI.png

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Even if it's a level 3, I'd still help him out. I wasn't expecting a reward for helping the mentioned guy either.

And wow, Zant. Do you mind if I just take that image as a signature?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

K. First off everyone in that party is a [bleep], second that's obviously fake.

Created more fake pics to amuse you..

440large.png

2nd record in 2 days, sup

Boss was hob, shadow/curse could of saved up to 40 sec imo.

A Log Burner still plays o_O Didn't know that.

Yeah :) He does Dg on F2p worlds usually on 61. 2 Lvls to Maxed Skiller Total :thumbup:

Piu, Share plz ;) :eek:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.