The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Is there a pure F2P clan? I would like to know how I can join one and what are the requirements. Thank you. :)

Total F2P Skillers

You don't have to be a skiller to join our clan but you must be 100% F2P.

Requirements:

Must be 100% F2P with at least one of the following:

15M+ total experience

1150+ Total

1 99 Skill

2 90+ Skills

3 80+ Skills

5 70+ Skills

Our clan chat is "TFS". ;-)

Is there a pure F2P clan? I would like to know how I can join one and what are the requirements. Thank you. :)

Total F2P Skillers

You don't have to be a skiller to join our clan but you must be 100% F2P.

Requirements:

Must be 100% F2P with at least one of the following:

15M+ total experience

1150+ Total

1 99 Skill

2 90+ Skills

3 80+ Skills

5 70+ Skills

Our clan chat is "TFS". ;-)

Thank you. Now I just need to work on my skills. :)

My Twitter: @zalar_gregor

You can also check out the 'Pure F2Ps' friend chat.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Pretty sure alot of Free-to-Play players had their motivation shot way down after the update, I know mine was. Lately been trying to get back up to my usual pace, after even considering quitting for a bit.

Give it time, I'm sure the F2P community will be up and running (at least almost) like it used to :)

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't at least try to keep it alive/revive it. Of course the brightest days are long gone, no one is denying that, but I don't see any sense in wallowing in despair or self-pity :P

Try to stay optimistic, or at least neutral.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Friend of mine saw him at giants spiders a few days ago, so my bet is that he still plays :)

-

-

After looking at some of the remarkably fast dungeoneering times on the previous pages, I became curious about F2P solo dg times. Personally, my records are a 3:06 small and a 6:17 medium. I didn't screenie them, but I would definitely screenie future ones if I were to break my own personal records. Are there any other F2P'ers out there who have noted their fastest solo times? I'm sure that some of the best dgers could make a mockery of my times, but I'm also not sure they've spent the time to solo at all considering the xp rates associated.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

I know several people who solo exclusively. I to would be interested to know what kind of times they can get.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I guess I took this shot a bit too early, but I matched my 3:06 small exactly about an hour after posting...all of my dungeons are c6 with guide mode off. I've found that doing smalls vs. meds, regardless of floor number doesn't affect xp/hr while soloing. That's to say that I might do floors 1-10 small in 60 minutes and get 20k xp, or do 1-10 med in 90 min and get 30k xp.

306small.png

So I was bored, and decided to test a solo small:

first attempt:

solosmall.png

i probably wasted 15-20 seconds on this map as i opened an unnecessary door and took time to make tk/laws in the middle. I guess that the fastest possible hovers around 1:35-1:40 range.

birds.png

How do you guys DG so fast? My fastest solo c6 small is a depressing 20+ minutes. :wall:

Gratz on 99 Craft and the leet total, Sub. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I can't speak to the xp/hr difference, but naturally as you level up, you'll need to eat less. Also note that if you play on foreign servers, spiders will be less crowded. Additionally, there is a room of spiders farther north than the one most people use that is less crowded, so check that out if you dont know what I'm talking about.