The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Let's just all quit.

After all, having less active players online would only hurt Jagex in the long run.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Let's just all quit.

After all, having less active players online would only hurt Jagex in the long run.

What if everyone just let their membership lapse for a month, but continued to play on the f2p servers. That way they'd have to pay the bill for us not giving them money. :)

Was Deathknell, but the password recovery never worked for me. So I'm this now. Whatever. Someone get me some damn fried chicken!

i heard j mods are in world 80 partyroom cause people are protesting f2p being removed from high score.

Or they're celebrating Mod Poppy's bday

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I didn't know it was her birthday.

Happy birthday Mod Poppy! <3:

...can we please have our hiscores back? :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Note: This is my first forum post :)

I stopped by the partyroom on w80 earlier and saw Mod Poppy, Excl, and Bumbum007, along with some pmods. There were a lot of F2P players saving things like, "Save the Highscores" and other similar portests. Mod Poppy didn't really say anything about it except to post on concerns on the forums and people that were annoying were being added to her iggy. Sadly, she seemed to talk more about pizza that anything regarding the highscores. Then again, today is her birthday and I don't think that's the reason she was there today.

I had about 15 mins of it recorded but my screen recorder messed up and I may have lost it all (Still working on it). :angry:

Agent_Alex.png

Quest Cape Achieved 1/3/12. No longer active as of 2/18/12.

Welcome, Agent_Alex! :)

I had about 15 mins of it recorded but my screen recorder messed up and I may have lost it all (Still working on it). :angry:

Dag. Here's hoping you can recover some, or all, of it.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome, Agent_Alex! :)

Dag. Here's hoping you can recover some, or all, of it.

I have some pics I can share in the meantime :D

[spoiler=Mod Poppy 1]6379352625_757c793329_b.jpg

[spoiler=Mod Poppy 2]6379353661_3619d8a631_b.jpg

[spoiler=Excl/Mod Poppy]6379351563_614f6be455_b.jpg

[spoiler=Bumbum007]6379350215_638301eaa7_b.jpg

Agent_Alex.png

Quest Cape Achieved 1/3/12. No longer active as of 2/18/12.

Sweet merciful Moses in a birch-bark canoe! :shock:

I can't believe they actually went through with it. 'Tis indeed a sad day. :(

Until they take that away too. <_<

Although, in all fairness we didn't have access to the RSOF until a couple of years ago and then they reduced the amount of xp needed so more free players could post. That was definitely one of their better decisions. :thumbup:

Syzygy had an idea I feel is worth mentioning. He said he would be making a thread in the achievement section of the RSOF documenting his stats and xp gains. Title would be "F2P Stats - [player name]". If many people do this, It offers a way to stay competitive with friends and other F2P'ers.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

That's actually not a bad idea. I might start doing something like that myself.

would it not be more efficient to start a dg party with them, then you could check their stats all at once. Still feels kind of scrutinising to me though :-| Or they could bring back meaningful highscores

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Love the idea as well... but I'm not really the forum type of guy :unsure:

Think I'll stick to my YT channel and try to find a way to make something work on there...

Suggestions are welcome btw :lol:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Think I'll stick to my YT channel and try to find a way to make something work on there...

That's like you rationalizing living with a boyfriend who beats you because all your stuff is there and you don't want to have to find another apartment. :thumbdown:

Was Deathknell, but the password recovery never worked for me. So I'm this now. Whatever. Someone get me some damn fried chicken!

That's like you rationalizing living with a boyfriend who beats you because all your stuff is there and you don't want to have to find another apartment. :thumbdown:

Read that 10 times and I still don't get it. Anyone? :blink:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-