The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I doubt he would bot though. It's probably his methods of training, I don't think Jagex would possibly think you could get rc xp that fast in f2p.

Or maybe I'm wrong, idk.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

@ Sonic

Water had a record for rc gain of 700k+ xp in a day way before nuff. He never got rolled/banned. How do u explain that if it is the training the methods and if u think that his rc gains were quite a bit, because I think water's 700k is also quite a bit and it was a far before nuff.

Z6z61im4s99.png

@ Sonic

Water had a record for rc gain of 600k+ xp in a day way before nuff. He never got rolled/banned. How do u explain that if it is the training the methods and if u think that his rc gains were quite a bit, because I think water's 600k is also quite a bit and it was a far before nuff.

708,389xp it was.

You obviously don't know how much time I spent on gathering tokens for gloves and tabs in advance.

708,389xp, 32k xp / hour, 22 hours played with 8 hours rest*. I don't see how that could be impossible lol.

Please gather facts and then "assume". Thanks. :)

*22 hours played with 8 hours rest (when using the 6 hour log to your advantage, you can 30 hours of xp on a 24-day record.)

And to Sonic: Jagex has gotten very accurate with bans. They wont ban or stat-wipe anymore without a good reason and with plenty of evidence. (hence why it looks like some bots seem to be around for ages, Jagex simply builds up evidence to be sure, before taking any action.)

I'm not saying their system is 100% correct and failproof, but I doubt it'll be far off.

If Nuff did get a perm ban (which isn't sure yet, he could be back on hs with a stat-wipe any day now), then I'm sure he did something terribly wrong. And wrong in the meaning of scandalous.

Untill then, I believe we should give him some credit and give him the chance to defend his case or explain what's going on.

I really wish I could still think like you Sonic..., believing that someone didn't bot...

Nowadays, when I find out someone uses silly programs to gain xp, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Just happy when they get caught. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

As a matter of fact, I do know about the fact that you spent a lot of time in fog/gop. Also, I never said anything about something being impossible. I just said to sonic that he thinks that his rc gains were too much f2p when that is not true, one can even get 70k/hr and do 1m+ xp a day by getting and paying 10+ runners for like earth/body tiaras. Or 15+ if doing earth/body runes, then 70k/hr would be the minimum.

So I used your rc record as an example which was the f2p record and is also still the f2p record as nuff botted.

Z6z61im4s99.png

Oh dear, I'm going to say something truly offensive here.

[hide]

Nuff is such a nice guy, he'd never bot. :blink:

[hide]

Let's all defend him and disregard his Dungeoneering video showing his XP counter and his Runetracker profile showing a decrease in overall XP.

Not that I actually care, I just think it's funny how you all seem to defend him because he's your friend.

[/hide]

[/hide]

Also, not responding to public chat =/= Botting

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Im not saying he botted, he still might have a case or there might be a glitch or something but he hasnt been on this thread for 3 pages which is pretty unusual for him, that suggests he might have done something wrong but doesnt prove anything

SUPER.gif

God, he is not on hs, he has not changed his name, no tracking websites (runetrack or runetracker) have updated his profile, past incidences such as his runetracker showing a rollback and his dung vid showing an xp counter of 209m suggest a 32m rollback, he usually played in w161, (world of bots since its a quickchat world) he never responded when I persoanlly stalked him. This is not a 14-day ban as in a 14-day ban the player stays on hiscores but he is not on hiscores and so is permanently banned.

Need more proof?

:blink:

Z6z61im4s99.png

lol at people careing somone on a game is botting, how about you bot and then you can go out more too

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Let's all defend him and disregard his Dungeoneering video showing his XP counter and his Runetracker profile showing a decrease in overall XP.

Not that I actually care, I just think it's funny how you all seem to defend him because he's your friend.

This.

Being banned is enough conclusive proof. What more do you need, sleuthing and drama a la z6z6-is-a-bot style?

And This.

As far as I know, Jagex doesn't just give out bans+statwipes without being sure. I've seen the same bots at GOP for months after I reported them, botting every day before they got banned. Resetting all of someone's skills is pretty big; they'd be stupid to do it without being absolutely positive that they're rule breakers.

Regardless of the person I would always question whether or not a ban was really the reason, or if it is the right thing to do.

Hey, it sucks if you do get stat wiped or even banned, when you're actually innocent. That's probably why the people at Jagex HQ take such a long time to issue such bans.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I'd like to remind everyone that discussions with regard to whether someone engaged in botting or not is against the Tip.It Forum Rules:

1.5 - Naming Names

• Naming people or their characters in a negative light is not permitted. That person is not able to defend themselves or their actions and what seems like an inappropriate action (which can often be a simple misunderstanding) can lead to a negative reaction against that person. If you have been scammed or have heard of someone who was scammed' date=' you must not name names. The reason for this is that many people have posted saying "this person scammed me" when they really did not! The truth is we do not know if the person you say "scammed" you, really scammed you or not. Spreading this around the forums would give a bad reputation to someone who may not even deserve it! If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Tip.It Moderator or Administrator.[/quote']

Also, these discussions almost always devolve into people taking sides when there is little evidence for or against the person in question botting or not. There are other reasons why users can be banned or their stats wiped, so the evidence presented is not conclusive. I'm going to ask everyone to please move on the topic to other things.

Will_H

-Tip.It Trainee Moderator

~ W ~

sigzi.png

-Tip.It Trainee Moderator

You WBM :P

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Hey,

I recently found a love for dungeoneering and found a team that actually communicated, worked together and got the dungeon done fast. Is there a group like this? Perhaps one that could also teach me, I am fairly new to dungeoneering. I'm also 50 combat, is that too low to find a good team?

I currently have bound a fractite spear, platebody and blastbox with 125 bolt spells. I make cosmics at the start of a dungeon and place a gatestone by the blue portal since I can not use the group gatestone teleport spell. Are there better binds I could have? Any stats I should get before doing serious dungeoneering? Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance!

platebody and blastbox

125 bolt spells

can not use the group gatestone teleport spell

Oh dear. If you want to engage in serious dungeoneering you really need to fix these major mistakes in your setups.

You should NEVER bind metal armor if you're going to range/mage as well (unless chainbody with ranged). It will generally hinder your ability to use said styles, making them less effective. In fact I strongly discourage you to bind metal armor at all because learning how to survive without armor is a huge part in learning how to dg better.

Never use magic with bolt, always have blast charges in your blastbox. Being able to GGS teleport is crucial as well.

In short, these are the improvements you should make:

- swap your platebody for a fire/catalytic.

- train your magic to level 64 for use of the GGS teleport, and charge your blastbox with 125 blasts.

- get 54 runecrafting in order to use law runes whenever, 65 isn't necessary but is helpful if you wish to fill your own blastbox.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Hey,

I recently found a love for dungeoneering and found a team that actually communicated, worked together and got the dungeon done fast. Is there a group like this? Perhaps one that could also teach me, I am fairly new to dungeoneering. I'm also 50 combat, is that too low to find a good team?

I currently have bound a fractite spear, platebody and blastbox with 125 bolt spells. I make cosmics at the start of a dungeon and place a gatestone by the blue portal since I can not use the group gatestone teleport spell. Are there better binds I could have? Any stats I should get before doing serious dungeoneering? Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance!

If you're gonna have a blastbox bind it'd be good to get at least 69 mage to be able to use fire blast and you'd also be over the level to use the ggs tele spell, like sonic said.

50 cb is a bit low, and I see that all your combat skills are unranked. It wouldn't take too long to train your att and str to around 70, which would give you decent melee damage output. Defense could help too, but I consider high offense skills much more important so you can clear gd's and kill bosses faster. 43+ pray for the protect prayers would help too.

Some tips for finishing faster and getting better xp/time rates (maybe you already know this):

-Avoid killing things unless you have to (i.e. guardian door rooms).

-Don't cut logs,fish+cook food, mine ores or make armor unless it is absolutely necessary. Generally, it's a waste of time.

-Even if you keep dging without getting the level to ggs tele or if you don't have laws you can still put your personal gatestone by doors you haven't found the keys for. This will save time instead of having to walk to that door later. The home tele spell will take you to the start room and has unlimited casts, so you can get to the ggs portal that way. You could still have your gs at the start room in the beginning and make a new one when you need it.

Can't think of anything else right now :P

On the armor issue, I started dungeonating with my pure 77 combat 40 def. I was surprised to see the monsters were roughly the same level as when I dungeonate with worm. I was even more surprised that I had to stop and fish for food multiple times per small frozen dungeon. Now quite a bit of the damage was inefficient dungeoneering, but until you get to be more efficient then imo the plate will save you time requiring less downtime.

If you're gonna have a blastbox bind it'd be good to get at least 69 mage to be able to use fire blast and you'd also be over the level to use the ggs tele spell, like sonic said.

Fire blast is only level 59 mage. :wink: But it's well worth it, blast spells are much stronger than bolt spells. Also, like Sonic said, you should still get at least level 64 so you can use the group gatestone teleport if you want to DG with a team.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Wow, I have a lot to work on. I got rid of my platebody and bound a catalytic staff, I will try that for a bit. I am only 40 magic so can not use blast spells yet.64 magic is far off but I will work towards it. I will also work on 54 runecraft, thanks for the help everyone.

At what level can you cast wind blast again?

You should fill your box with blast charges as soon as you can.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog