The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Some guy was speaking to me about pure f2p clan (i think its quite famous), where the only way you can get in is if you have good skills does anyone know what its called so i can see if i could get in?

You might be thinking of Babylon. It is a pure F2P clan, and to join, you must have all F2P stats ranked on the hiscores.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Personally, I don't use w7 much anymore because it has a less than stellar server ping and that can mean the difference between getting and not getting ores while mining.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Oh emm gee! :shock: So very jelly. Gratz Sonic! :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have searched for "the total f2p skiller" and "babylon" on runescape clan section and i cant find any results like the ones you described?

Try searching "TFS" that's the clan name of Total F2p Skillers :) Idk about Babylon though :o

Congrats on 100 dungeonsweeping Sonic :)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

what do the binds mean in dung?

A "bind" or "bound item" is something that you automatically have with you when you start a dungeon (with nothing bound, you would only have whatever you can find in the starting room). You start with being able to bind one item (weapon or armor) and one type of ammo (runes/blastbox or arrows), and gain another item bind at levels 50, 100 and 120. Bound items cannot be alched or sold to the Trader, but they can be changed anytime you like.

ok. and do most people drop the robes + ranging gear or do they hold onto it? last night was the first time i ever dungeoneered (?) and i was trying to figure it out.

don't want to clutter up this thread. i have been reading guides but i cant really grasp it

killa870yt.png

ok. and do most people drop the robes + ranging gear or do they hold onto it? last night was the first time i ever dungeoneered (?) and i was trying to figure it out.

don't want to clutter up this thread. i have been reading guides but i cant really grasp it

I assume you mean the robes and ranging gear your start with on complexity 1-3(?). I usually just keep them in my inventory, it would be a waste of time to drop them.

If you mean the robes and ranging gear that spawn at the start of a complexity 6, I would sell them to buy a toolkit before you start the dungeon.

Hi there!

I've been doing prayer lately due to low bone prices and planning to train it slowly to 99, probably will take a year or so. Let's make it 2 years because I will be in the military soon. Smithing 99 will ve easy, and then I will have only 3 skills left. Dungeoneering isn't my cup of tea (level 44 so far), mining will be a challenge also. Probably will powerrange with mithril arrows to 99 ranged.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Hey guys, I'm not really active on the fourm but of recent I have became p2p after four years as a ftp (on and off). But anyway I have been looking at runetraxx and have found an account ''ftp only'' he is most likely to be the first maxed f2p skiller (he has crafting and dungeoneeting to go). He's xp gains are quite incredibly for an ftp due to the cost of his training methods,(he gained over 2m crafting xp yesterday). He seems to have come out of no where lol. Who knows him?