The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

does addy have a damage soak? and does anyone know the soak on fog robe top? (the only f2p mage thing with a soak?) thanks <3:

gonna no life dg till i have 80+ then i can start making cash to use all the grav weps (3/4) i will be using <_< , cant stand training any other skill right now as they are so slow although i do want 65 rc for deaths :wall:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

does addy have a damage soak? and does anyone know the soak on fog robe top? (the only f2p mage thing with a soak?) thanks <3:

gonna no life dg till i have 80+ then i can start making cash to use all the grav weps (3/4) i will be using <_< , cant stand training any other skill right now as they are so slow although i do want 65 rc for deaths :wall:

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/fist_of_guthix#rewards

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Never ever ever ever EVER trust the KB with info, Frede. <_<

That being said I don't have sufficient tokens with me atm, so I can't check stats.

Anything above mithril and studded armor gets a soak though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Never ever ever ever EVER trust the KB with info, Frede. <_<

That being said I don't have sufficient tokens with me atm, so I can't check stats.

Anything above mithril and studded armor gets a soak though.

True, the druidic & combat robe top do 2% melee and 1% magic, bottom absorb 1% melee.

It's trivial info, nothing more.

greedy44.png

Went and dg'ed again today!

Started off by making my own f24 large with randoms. God do those people never listen... they always insist on doing their own thing, and I had to solo clear AND key at the same time! To get an idea of what I cleared...

- a lvl 143 brute.

- a tier 9 ranger + lvl 67 shade in one room.

- a bunch of random lvl 50s in multiple rooms.

- a lvl 115 (tier 11) mage.

- a lvl 114 iron dragon (DIED to it once due to no pray).

Our boss was Lexicus. Tried solo clearing it, failed and died 3 times. Made my mates do the dirty work while I opened more rooms.

Whole thing took 1 1/2 hours. Reward? 6.9k xp.

Done rant.

---

Now, after that horrid fun mess of a dungeon, I went and dg'ed with Pink. We did a f27 first with Lilac, went by fast. Died 3 times due to carelessness keying... Lilac then had to go so Pink and I duo med'd 25, 26, and 28. These were far better than the others. One of them I even got 9.6k xp, and that was within 20 minutes...

Also trapping monsters is fun ;D

TrappedWarrior.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Yesterday was keying a large f24 because I was bored of mining. Had one dragoon and a leech in there. We got to the end of the dungeon, no more rooms could be unlocked. I asked if anyone had any keys.... silence. Fair enough, one of the members that had 93 mage was away, eating. Last room we *could* unlock required 91 magic.

10 minutes after I asked repeatedly if anyone had keys, I check through my teammates inventory to see what they had / needed. Some idiot had 3 of the 4 keys of doors locked in the dungeon. I called him out on it, asked him to tele home and drop them. Ignored me for another 5 minutes, until I threatened to kick him unless he gave me the keys. Turns out the boss was behind one of those, and he prevented us from ending 20 minutes earlier than we could've.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I made a thread regarding the dungeoneering XP cap for F2P players, Quick find code: 149-150-455-62027137. Feel free to post any arguements or comments on it.

Also, Sees, mind if I take a sentence or two from your article on Tipit times?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

F2P people miss out on hilarious moments as this:

This guy will hunt you and your family.

noobhunter.png

(6 years ago)

xD

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

You just posted that in the pictures thread... And is that a hunting trap?

Edit: It's not lol, I'm so tired.

It is, lol.

Bird snare or w/e.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

F2P people miss out on hilarious moments as this:

[hide]

This guy will hunt you and your family.

noobhunter.png

(6 years ago)

xD

[/hide]

Because fun moments are absolutely banned from F2P and nobody's permitted to say anything unless they want to know something about the game.

Amitoz, apparently you haven't met people like Pinkbullet who CAN pull off funnies with f2p stuff.

I honestly dislike it when people like you look down on free players this way. If you don't count the new[bleep]s (yay me for using 4chan terms), free players are as good if not better than members in terms of the community.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Amitoz, apparently you haven't met people like Pinkbullet who CAN pull off funnies with f2p stuff.

I honestly dislike it when people like you look down on free players this way. If you don't count the new[bleep]s (yay me for using 4chan terms), free players are as good if not better than members in terms of the community.

+1 to Sonic.

F2P for the win.

Amitoz - In one single post you managed to display your immaturity in five different ways:

• 1) In the screenshot you flamed someone for no reason at all.
    2) Private chat shows you support anyone recently muted for a legitimate reason and continue to display a similar attitude in public.
    3) According to you, this was done six years ago. Since then you have failed to change by taking pride in such a stupid action.
    4) Your post is off topic, and if anything else, is inappropriate.
    5) You make incorrect assumptions by stating that F2P "misses out on the fun".

It's arrogant people like you that seem to populate World 113 these days, and we find you very distasteful. We have no respect for people like you.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Amitoz - In one single post you managed to display your immaturity in six different ways:

• 1) In the screenshot you flamed someone for no reason at all.
    2) Private chat shows you were recently muted and continue to display a similar attitude.
    3) Unless you flamed a second individual within a very short period, a jew and a noob are irrelevant.
    4) According to you, this was done six years ago. Since then you have failed to change by taking pride in such a stupid action.
    5) Your post is off topic, and if anything else, is inappropriate.
    6) You make incorrect assumptions by stating that F2P "misses out on the fun".

It's arrogant people like you that seem to populate World 113 these days, and we find you very distasteful. We have no respect for people like you.

Actually it's his friend who was muted but okay.

And I agree with you on W113. Most of the players there are ex-members that think they're too 'good' for regular F2P worlds.

Hmm, well I don't suppose that's too bad then. A little over 100K per hour?

Anyway, behold - my Maximum Hit Calculator! Anyone can "edit" the spreadsheet, so you can change around the blue values to find your maximum hit. I implemented the Runescape Wiki formulae and realized that they are DEAD ACCURATE - it calculated the G2H max in F2P at exactly 362. Go ahead and try it for yourself :)

It also has all melee, ranged, and magic!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tT6APytgnnddvd1h5wZ53Wg#gid=0

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~