The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

almost 60 dg today ^^ should have 1.1k total by end of weak

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Nah, f2p will probably get another rune armour piece.... or something around 40 defence

They're adding it to existing armor.

this reminded me about they used to thinking about making the treasure trails armor slightly better stat than its counterpart armor, but they suddenly stop the project for no reason. maybe not noticeable enough to make a different but only add in more confusion.

In what will be a huge addition to the Defence skill and defensive equipment, we're aiming to add damage soaking stats (currently only applied to the chaotic, eagle-eye and farseer kiteshields) to the majority of head, body, leg and shield slot equipment. Damage soaking will help reduce all incoming damage values over 200 life points, with higher grades of equipment offering a greater percentage of 'soak', and with members' equipment offering the greatest percentage of all.

No new equipment, only updates to old equipment.

[404] Signature not found.

Boo damage absorption. I'm sorry, but F2P really doesn't have the problem that members do. The closest thing to more damage than your opponent can eat out of is either a gravite 2h or a corrupt battle axe, but even then you're risking a ridiculous amount and you should have that ability. Besides, those hits are hardly guaranteed (probability of hitting 350+ given that you'll hit is 1 in 36, multiply it with the probability of getting a hit and its closer to 1 in 70 or worse for any given hit). Any string of splats that average less than 280 per hits and your opponent can still eat out if it.

booooooo!

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Well here's something... I lost 1440 lp in less than 2.5 seconds on the collapsing rocks room...

Tick 1: 341 damage off a collapse

Tick 2: 267 damage on disloged debris (failed mining attempt)

Tick 3: 317 damage off ANOTHER collapse and KO

Tick 4: Respawn + 519 damage.

FAIL

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

now that i think about it, this is barely gonna affect f2p, as this will only absorb hits above 200, only med-high lvl pking and dungeoneering has that hits.

Don't worry, it'll only affect 5% of free players. <_<

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

now that i think about it, this is barely gonna affect f2p, as this will only absorb hits above 200, only med-high lvl pking and dungeoneering has that hits.

Then buy members.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Then buy members.

A sarcastic remark to a funny sarcastic comment always seems odd to me.

*shrug* but yeah if they do apply to the dungeoneering armors then that is basically all i will see it, mage barely hits over 200, does range at all?

Then buy members.

*shrug* but yeah if they do apply to the dungeoneering armors then that is basically all i will see it, mage barely hits over 200, does range at all?

Even then there are only a handful of monsters in f2p dg that hit over 200.

with few recent update, f2p magic spell can hit over 200 although slow attack speed, but ranged still stuck at max around 191, but in fractite arrow ranged strength is lower then addy arrows.

Even then there are only a handful of monsters in f2p dg that hit over 200.

hahaha, see for yourself when you do 5:5 large and especially in merc or monolith room.

im bored :( anyone know what i should train (stats are down there v) i wont be training cb, dg, mining, smithing. i hate them skills <3

i have been gop'ing for cash but i end up getting bored and logging after 1 game

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

with few recent update, f2p magic spell can hit over 200 although slow attack speed, ...

You mean with the blastbox seperate hit? That wouldn't be counted as 1, over 200, hit would it? like d claws. Or can fire blast hit over 200?

I believe you can hit slightly above 200 with fire blast if you use an arcane stream necklace with a gravite staff and drink a dwarven stout/use prayer

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

with few recent update, f2p magic spell can hit over 200 although slow attack speed, ...

You mean with the blastbox seperate hit? That wouldn't be counted as 1, over 200, hit would it? like d claws. Or can fire blast hit over 200?

I dont understand, it clearly can hit over 200, about 225 within dungeon. while at the surface, it can hit about 250.

@Frede173, dwarven stout? you must thinking the wrong beer, hahaha. and magic prayer didnt increase damage, only accuracy

im bored :( anyone know what i should train (stats are down there v) i wont be training cb, dg, mining, smithing. i hate them skills <3

i have been gop'ing for cash but i end up getting bored and logging after 1 game

try to cooking tuna until 86 lvl then switch to swordfish or pizza (not sure which lvl will stop burnt)

smelting silver ore

fishing at karamja

crafting gold amulet

all is semi-afkable