The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Eh, I just got put onto a random team and clicked the colorful shiny things. Never really cared for the mechanics of the game.

talk about GOP, i good at it, but too bad with 200+ ping, i will often pile then run here run there because of delay or something and end up losing running energy on small altar.

talk about delay, weird is that when i dungeoneering with ping 140+ world is slower then some world that 200+ ping. it is fine on the surface, but as soon as entered the dungeon, it started lag like hell. is this happen to you too Sonic?

I don't notice a difference in speed when dungeoneering, at all. It's always the same regardless of what world I'm on. :-?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I don't notice a difference in speed when dungeoneering, at all. It's always the same regardless of what world I'm on. :-?

I always get disconnected when I enter a high ping world during dungeoneering.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

All this talk of GOP....

Last night I played GOP. Played 4 games. Won 6/6 the first, other team quit the second on air, won 6/6 the third, won 4 before the other team quit on fire. For the third and fourth game I think I was paired up with a few former sabres. I don't have the mad clicky skills to solo 40 on air <_< .

To be honest, I always join through blue. I just want to play, and joining a specific color is a little more intense than joining anyone when the portal spawns.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

yup, and a lot of tasks need to be done, i just cant done dual arena task no matter which way/method i try. bug for unable to complete it? LOL

D&D/Activities section do not have tasks iirc.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

finally completed lumbridge and some vorrock tasks, and i being awarded for 110k and some items, not bad :)

gosh, it is time consuming to do each task 1 by 1. to do the task faster, it is better to get all the required thing and know what tasks is available around that place, and do it all at the same time. without had to repeatedly go to bank, general shop or other places.

edit: i complete all task including vorrock and falador task that can be done by f2p except getting the skull scepter (153/417) , and i get another 66k as reward, so total up around 190k :)

Just finished all 155 F2P tasks! :) And yes, Sonikku is right, the minigames/D&Ds don't count towards your tasks. Even when you go to the task interface and apply the minigame filter, you'll notice that the progress says 0/0. :P

EDIT: It looks like there are actually 159 tasks - I've found four hidden ones so far:

• Cut a normal log

• Burn a normal log

• Catch a crayfish

• Cook a crayfish

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

yes, zhong, i think of it like the traveling salesman problem lol. its fun being efficient :P

I think that the coal bag is absolutely amazing for superheating now.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Just finished all 155 F2P tasks! :) And yes, Sonikku is right, the minigames/D&Ds don't count towards your tasks. Even when you go to the task interface and apply the minigame filter, you'll notice that the progress says 0/0. :P

EDIT: It looks like there are actually 159 tasks - I've found four hidden ones so far:

• Cut a normal log

• Burn a normal log

• Catch a crayfish

• Cook a crayfish

Mod Moltare

RuneScape Content Developer

EDIT: I Dun Goof'd Edition

Four Tasks are missing from the display list: Cut a regular log, burn a regular log, catch a crayfish, cook a crayfish.

They can still be completed, they're just not showing in the list... until next update.

yup, it seem like there is some hidden tasks, but i only got 158, which extra 1 task that you do?

Cut a normal log

Burn a normal log

Catch a crayfish

Cook a crayfish

yup, it seem like there is some hidden tasks, but i only got 158, which extra 1 task that you do?

How is he supposed to know if it's hidden? :P

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Cut a normal log

Burn a normal log

Catch a crayfish

Cook a crayfish

How is he supposed to know if it's hidden? :P

surely there are ppl discovered it when they do it, and spread the news, and see my last post, about mod saying it is their mistake

Well I guess the one that you're missing isn't hidden (you did Intersceptre now right?), so I guess all I can say is to check the Falador, Lumbridge, and Varrock tasks sets for any tasks that don't have a lock on them (meaning they're p2p of course). I have 14 Falador, 21 Varrock, and 120 Lumbridge ones done, if that helps.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Well I guess the one that you're missing isn't hidden (you did Intersceptre now right?), so I guess all I can say is to check the Falador, Lumbridge, and Varrock tasks sets for any tasks that don't have a lock on them (meaning they're p2p of course). I have 14 Falador, 21 Varrock, and 120 Lumbridge ones done, if that helps.

hm... weird, my vorrock have 20 but all have lock in it.

edit: i check 1 by 1, without having the skill to do it will also have lock at it?

Put your smithing hat on, just when i thought 68 smith is hard enough for most ppl, 73 smith, zzz. well, i only little left to 72, i will boost it using dwarven stout

Really? I thought green orbs generally spawned in the north-east, not north-west.

Opps you are probably correct on that.

I like running around and semi-grouping the tasks together, but there are a lot to remember. After doing a few in the catacombs, I remember running out, skimming the list then seeing the skeleton task *doh* run back inside.

I like running around and semi-grouping the tasks together, but there are a lot to remember. After doing a few in the catacombs, I remember running out, skimming the list then seeing the skeleton task *doh* run back inside.

hahaha, most of the ppl is same like you and me, always miss something, that why i always rest while look into the tasks. just try you best to look into all tasks and reduce the the number of times go to bank and same places

because many ppl doing the same thing all getting their stuff from GE. some of the thing i would had to start from skills to get raw materials.

while the original given items to enchant is sapphire necklace, we f2p cant enchant it, we need to buy amulet instead.

So now I managed to finish all the new Lumbridge tasks, and went to Explorer Jack to claim 100k and a few other random pieces of junk.

Will probably do the 68 smithing one and as many Falador/Varrock tasks as I can later.

Also thanks to today's slight update, the 4 hidden tasks are back on the list.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

lummy4.jpg

sup lummy ring 4

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I talked to Explorer Jack and somehow I received 87K coins D:

Anyway, 158/159 here. Not going to bother trying to get that bone sceptre again for quite some time. I don't suppose it's possible to actually have the D&D tasks checked off?

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~