The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

[spoiler=Enchanting jewelry is P2P only, correct? I've worked with cosmics so much in dungeoneering, it seems I have forgotten their original specifications...]101127070854.png

:mad:

You can enchant amulets in F2P.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Not going to bother trying to get that bone sceptre again for quite some time.

Damn Ankous and their stupid drop rate for the piece we need...

Rage.

Oh my God, tell me about it...I literally had to kill ankous for 3 hours before I got their piece. The other 3 pieces combined took less than an hour.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Rage.

Oh my God, tell me about it...I literally had to kill ankous for 3 hours before I got their piece. The other 3 pieces combined took less than an hour.

hm... i thought that Top of Sceptre from Catablepon is hardest to get (comfirmed by wikia), i need almost 2 hours to get it, while other within few min, even Skull Left Half from Ankou is only about 15 min.

Rage.

hm... i thought that Top of Sceptre from Catablepon is hardest to get (comfirmed by wikia), i need almost 2 hours to get it, while other within few min, even Skull Left Half from Ankou is only about 15 min.

Same for me... Got the left skull half almost instantly, but I had to camp at the level 68 catablepons for a much longer time.

the staffs pretty useful, especially when i die training at spiders =P

If you have the best F2P grave (I think it lasts 4 minutes) you can easily get there in time if you cast Varrock Teleport.

Is the task to get all the drops, or just to put together the staff. Because then I could just destroy my staff and make a new one out of the extra pieces I have.

Is the task to get all the drops, or just to put together the staff. Because then I could just destroy my staff and make a new one out of the extra pieces I have.

Try the second one and post the result. Then no one will have to ask that question again. :P

EDIT NVM lol

I thought assembling one also was a task. >_>

Just finished all 155 F2P tasks! :) And yes, Sonikku is right, the minigames/D&Ds don't count towards your tasks. Even when you go to the task interface and apply the minigame filter, you'll notice that the progress says 0/0. :P

EDIT: It looks like there are actually 159 tasks - I've found four hidden ones so far:

Cut a normal log

Burn a normal log

Catch a crayfish

Cook a crayfish

159? I've checked all my lists and I've completed on 158... :(

:wall: The only one I haven't done is the Clan Wars one, but as you already said...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Pink, you might not have done the smithing task in the Varrock tasks. Requires 70-ish smith, I believe?

Keyed a f29 large today (me, Sees, Lilac, N3crid, and Bahai). Gotta HATE dragons, got 1hko'd by a friggin iron drag cuz I forgot to pray magic >.> otherwise tho, that dg went by fast, less than half an hour lol. Sees soloed a lvl 167 Sagittare while the rest of us were opening/clearing rooms, lol. Got a monolith, but even that was easy.

Something unrelated, quitters in gop are so frustrating. Our green team won the first 4, but yellow left on fire, so we only got 570 tokens... the punishment needs to be to HALVE the token cost for next game, not 10 minute timeouts.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

started dg'ing with randoms in world 7 today, i found it fun so im gonna be doing more now. and i unbinded my tier 5 longbow for a frac plate as i never used the long

and yay my attack is ranked now. just gotta get str ranked

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Keyed a f29 large today (me, Sees, Lilac, N3crid, and Bahai). Gotta HATE dragons, got 1hko'd by a friggin iron drag cuz I forgot to pray magic >.> otherwise tho, that dg went by fast, less than half an hour lol. Sees soloed a lvl 167 Sagittare while the rest of us were opening/clearing rooms, lol. Got a monolith, but even that was easy.

Yeah, that was actually really fun. I think we make a pretty good team and ought to raid dungeons together more often!

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

started dg'ing with randoms in world 7 today, i found it fun so im gonna be doing more now.

Yeah, I've found that W7 actually isn't that bad as long as you avoid the parties that are obviously going to suck like the ones where the leader is a level 80 pure who is auto-spamming, or those elitists who say '100 cb minimum'. They may be slightly slower then the pro DG teams, but they're actually quite fun.

Playing FoG right now, I hit 2 310's on my first opponent with a G2H. Won that match 1000 - 171. Now I'm up against a nub thats maging me in full mithril, 2187 charges and counting.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Playing FoG right now, I hit 2 310's on my first opponent with a G2H. Won that match 1000 - 171. Now I'm up against a nub thats maging me in full mithril, 2187 charges and counting.

When facing magers wearing metal armour, I usually commit suicide by running into one of the houses when I reach 1K charges.

started dg'ing with randoms in world 7 today, i found it fun so im gonna be doing more now.

Yeah, I've found that W7 actually isn't that bad as long as you avoid the parties that are obviously going to suck like the ones where the leader is a level 80 pure who is auto-spamming, or those elitists who say '100 cb minimum'. They may be slightly slower then the pro DG teams, but they're actually quite fun.

yeh i can probs finish faster than most teams i get but i just hate solo so much now.

whats better in dg. a frac 2h or fac maul, ive seen people using maul and it looks like its better than 2h imo

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

yeh i can probs finish faster than most teams i get but i just hate solo so much now.

whats better in dg. a frac 2h or fac maul, ive seen people using maul and it looks like its better than 2h imo

I'd go with the 2h because it has multiple attack styles (slash and crush) where the maul only has crush.

When facing magers wearing metal armour, I usually commit suicide by running into one of the houses when I reach 1K charges.

I did that once....boy did I get duped! That guy was an expert at running and using the houses.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png