The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Well then, that's like stating Daemonheim isn't like Runescape icon_e_wink.gif

Although, since they made it possible for anybody to see any items you have dropped, I assume they wanted people to be able to drop trade.

I feel so left out because I personally do not like Dung at all. I wouldn't be able to stand the long grind to get those revered weapons and rewards... and unfortunately for me, the skill itself just isn't a reward enough for me. Feel free to flame me, that's just my opinion.

So I herd You Liek Markip2's?

Barrows Drops: V helm x1, Dh Helm x1

Dragon Drops: 0

Finally finished RFD on 8/30/08!

First one to complete Lumbridge Achievement Diary In World 99 FTW!

markip2.png

I feel so left out because I personally do not like Dung at all. I wouldn't be able to stand the long grind to get those revered weapons and rewards... and unfortunately for me, the skill itself just isn't a reward enough for me. Feel free to flame me, that's just my opinion.

nah bud i'm with you. never could stand playing that minigame. and the f2p rewards arent really worth it imo.

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

I don't really like dung myself, but imo its one of the few F2p things that arent grindy.

Along with GOP, clan wars, and fog.

O.O

Drop trading is far from illegal anywhere in RS, sure using it to transfer items between accounts you own would be illegal. Aside from that go for it, remember how the keys for dragon slayer were first released? I believe it was Andrew, dropped a few of each color and allowed us to pick them up pre-release, oh noes he drop traded them!!!!!!!!!

Drop parties? *shrug*

Prayer isn't something I'm worrying about :s

From what I've experienced, Furnished floors seem to give mono 10x more often than any other theme... I just got bleeping monoliths on F24 F25 F26 AND F27... Together with that they ALL had at least three P2P doors. Can I get a seconder on this or am I just extremely unlucky as usual? I had a similar experience not too long ago in which I got 2 monos on F23, and then a mono on F24 after which I regrouped and got another mono on F24, and then ANOTHER mono on F25...

I rarely ever get monos on Frozen floors or abandoned as I can go several larges without them and occasionally entire small runs without them.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

And this is all the reason why we LOVE Dungeoneering/Daem but we DISLIKE everything else.

trololol. GNi6r.gif

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

From what I've experienced, Furnished floors seem to give mono 10x more often than any other theme... I just got bleeping monoliths on F24 F25 F26 AND F27... Together with that they ALL had at least three P2P doors. Can I get a seconder on this or am I just extremely unlucky as usual? I had a similar experience not too long ago in which I got 2 monos on F23, and then a mono on F24 after which I regrouped and got another mono on F24, and then ANOTHER mono on F25...

I rarely ever get monos on Frozen floors or abandoned as I can go several larges without them and occasionally entire small runs without them.

Lrn2Pro. :shades:

Yes, monoliths on higher levels. Shame really, Jamflex needs to redo their probability models.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

That's because Furnished floors have the least variety of monsters, therefore you are much more likely to encounter monsters found in all floor themes (including monoliths/mercenaries!).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Duke Horacio has realised that players may want to have multiple anti-dragon shields, so will now offer another shield to any who ask.

??? Duke become santa this time? it is already possible to get more with just drop and ask for more.

They say game guide is updated, but it is not. but even though it is updated, i will still doubt whether it is correct or not.

i wear some of the equipment, i not expecting much but it look like there isnt any mage cloth that will soak any damage in f2p? not that it is possible anyway with single max hit 200.

Only rune items and green dhide get a damage soak. Looks like f2p mage is still on the short end of the stick :mellow:

Armor in dg aren't given a soak either, so they are still fail.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Completely fail for us. Range has to hit over 205 in f2p to give even 1 soak which is impossible so FAIL. Mage has to hit over 210 to get 1 soak FAIL. And even if blastbox stacks to give ~250 damage, that is 5 soak.

Only melee hits well over 200 and if you take g2h's ~375, that soaks 15.75. F'ed in the A.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Completely fail for us. Range has to hit over 205 in f2p to give even 1 soak which is impossible so FAIL. Mage has to hit over 210 to get 1 soak FAIL. And even if blastbox stacks to give ~250 damage, that is 5 soak.

Only melee hits well over 200 and if you take g2h's ~375, that soaks 15.75. F'ed in the A.

Mage needs to soak more of melee, if we'll make any part of the triangle. Wasn't expecting this update to do much, and I'm glad it doesn't.

♪♪ And I'm not done

more BH and pvp...

yay.

♪♪ And I'm not done

If dg armor actually had soak then this update would be useful to me.

But since it doesn't, from what I recall I don't think any f2p monster hits 200+. So yea, fairly useless update.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

But since it doesn't, from what I recall I don't think any f2p monster hits 200+. So yea, fairly useless update.

Some high levelled revenants do hit over 200. But who the hell fights those anyway...

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Some high levelled revenants do hit over 200. But who the hell fights those anyway...

*Points at the Isok*

*Points at the Isok*

Thanks, I was just about to say... But even the revenant knight only gets soaked for about 10 damage at most, so it is pretty useless...

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~