The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

Switzerland stands by its decision to use the Chinese RFG system to wipe Japan off the face of the planet. Though of course does so in secret(Since it was already announced it doesn't make masses of difference to me)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scandinavian governement sends a message to the Japanese people: Your leader is a friend of the Scandinavian nation, an execution will not be tolerated, we request you allow him to control the empire with these restrictions; he may not use any bomb stronger than a MOAB, he may not use biological weapons, he may not enforce labour, he may not use torture, he may not target any civilian settlements, any violations, including this one, will be punished in a way not harming you.

*Prepares to spank*

I don't suggest you do that. My downfall was a long way coming, since if this didn't probaly happen, something else probaly would've. Just enjoy the game.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The Scandinavian governement sends a message to the Japanese people: Your leader is a friend of the Scandinavian nation, an execution will not be tolerated, we request you allow him to control the empire with these restrictions; he may not use any bomb stronger than a MOAB, he may not use biological weapons, he may not enforce labour, he may not use torture, he may not target any civilian settlements, any violations, including this one, will be punished in a way not harming you.

*Prepares to spank*

I don't suggest you do that. My downfall was a long way coming, since if this didn't probaly happen, something else probaly would've. Just enjoy the game.

I do have another game that you might like. I'm just getting it through Archi first. Before it's launched, there will be a poll in order to see how interested people are.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

*Prepares to spank*

I do have another game that you might like. I'm just getting it through Archi first. Before it's launched, there will be a poll in order to see how interested people are.

Thanks Sere. Sorry for making your head explode and stuff. No hard feelings?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

This whole thing is the pinnacle of ridiculous...Like installing a steel bolted door after the horse has wandered out of the stable, left the county and got on a boat to America...

In that case Scandinavia begins an attempt to annex Japan (they shouldn't resost too much seeing I've aided them countless times).

Scandinavia also offers Australia, Italy and Turkey a goft of their choosing as a sign of good will.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

In that case Scandinavia begins an attempt to annex Japan (they shouldn't resost too much seeing I've aided them countless times).

Scandinavia also offers Australia, Italy and Turkey a goft of their choosing as a sign of good will.

I thought Japan was totally owned by the RFG system. :P

I was under the impression that you knocked those out of orbit. And they would still be under Chinese control if you didn't.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I was under the impression that you knocked those out of orbit. And they would still be under Chinese control if you didn't.

I think it was more of a safeguard and godmod rather than an actual game mechanic. It would be sorta exploitable if Japan was not controlled by a player.

Basically what Retech said.

Operation Limpet was a joint project with Australia to place Ionospherically cloaked mini-thrusters on the moon. Subsquently launched at viable targets, like the RFG system. Once latched on they basically propelling the RFGs into falling.

The RFG system was already taken out of orbit, Archi...

Okay, here's my final ruling on the matter, just to make it clear.

The bombings never happened. Things are status quo, although the Japanese Emperor was executed because the order was given to the military (and not carried out), and the people got tired of him.

Here's a decree: No one may try to annex Japan for a certain amount of time (which is at my discretion). Japan still exists, and it has a peaceful government. Nations part of the old Japanese empire are being given independence, although some may wish to remain part of Japan.

With that said, I will discuss climate change and some issues with the US Dollar (considering that the USA no longer exists)... There may be some economic problems, so keep that in mind.

@Retech: No problem.

SWAG

I'm ready to just drop out. The hegemony is getting out of hand. I'm sick of modern stuff like this, becuase it simply needs too many rules to be fair. Honestly, it would be nice to start a middle-age theme, still using the world map as a base but each person starts with an equally balanced civ with a few starting technologies. Technologies would br formulated before the game starts, and would continue as it progresses (by some sort moderation). Economy would start at 0 (whatever currency) and would be simple but to the point so people can't start scream-battles over it. I believe that this DOES sound like the kingdoms game, does it not? Perhaps we could look back on the ideas/rules/tech that were started there and impliment them into a new sort of heg (without the chess-style battles, since those didn't work out). I think that this would work out allot better than the heg did. Just a suggestion.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I know Ross, but unfortunately that is what killed kingdoms, since we couldn't get the program. We could probably make some sort of combat system, such as archers having a bonus vs. swordsmen etc. I don't think I would want to mix it with Dungeoneering though, we could keep the same war moderation that archi is doing. The problem with modern times is that people can screw stuff up easily (WMDs).

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Return of the Florentines please. That would be awesome.

Honestly, without the superhumanomgwtfbbq weapons of the modern era, Archi's moderation would be ideal. The Romance of the medieval period suits his writing perfectly.

Heh, skimming through the Kingdoms thread makes me miss Granzi. That guy was legendary.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Well, I warned you guys about using certain stuff, and I was largely ignored...

Anyway, I am working on a new thread that will combine the Zombie Apocalypse RPG with elements of Dungeoneering and Hegemony. Archi thinks that it would be a very good idea, but I don't want to handle it on my own, so I need someone that can actually help (like how Ross helps Archi with Dungeoneering).

There will be a poll tomorrow in order to gauge how interested people are.

Likewise, I will keep this thread open for a bit longer just in case.

EDIT: I tried to start up Kingdoms without the chess-style gameplay. It's still open, IF people are interested. If you read the last pages, it shows how the new idea for the game would work. Read it.

SWAG

Return of the Florentines please. That would be awesome.

Honestly, without the superhumanomgwtfbbq weapons of the modern era, Archi's moderation would be ideal. The Romance of the medieval period suits his writing perfectly.

Yah, Archi's moderation would be great where the rules are set on game mechanics, rather than necessarily what we know as "realism." The problem with today's world is that the only thing keeping it from total destruction is the common sense of all the world leaders, which is something that can go out the window very quickly, especially in the style of Hegemony.

What time period would it be? I was thinking either early, middle, late middle ages, or maybe the Renaissance, since that seems to be the time period with lots of social and economic development, so we could decide how our countries develop.

Maybe we could have it sorta like Hegemony in terms of the moderation and battles, but techs, economics, and population growth (factual stuff that is easily debatable) could be governed by a simple system developed before the game begins, or at least well in advance of it being used, so that it wouldn't be arguable and there would just be a set of facts.

Good god retech honestly it's a good thing that I was not on at that time as my retaliation would not have been...pretty. Anyways I am continuing on with this thread even if no one else is.

LNYvk.png

Good god retech honestly it's a good thing that I was not on at that time as my retaliation would not have been...pretty. Anyways I am continuing on with this thread even if no one else is.

Twas a total accident that I hit you. Besides, it never actually happened. -wink-