[TICT] Cr+Df vs Dw+Ph

Niggle

Crimsonfall vs Purewood

So this war was a week prep and Cf massed up at w102 bh getting pumped by listening to the legendary Vinnie9021 singing tik tok. Cf massed up a good 75 people and headed down to cwa waiting for PW. PW also pulled nicely massing up 59 people and we each cut down to the 40 necessary people.

Rules

• 40 v 40 (20 From each clan)
  • CWA - Classic - Centre Bounds
  • Range, Melee and Binds Only
  • Blasts : No
  • Rings : Yes
  • Corrupt : No
  • War World : 102

Cf spawned north so we got to attack and so we fell in on our best tank (myself) and walked to center. We had 1 dc but we were confident we could win anyways and rushed in. Our first pile (native tears) managed to tank decently but our first pile managed to tank 2 people and evened the score up. After that with some great leading from True_2k8 we quickly took a lead and never looked back. Soon the score was 35-28 Cf and we knew we had it in the bag. We quickly finished the remaining Pw and ended with 29.

Pictures:

100209173438.png

6b30d.png

6b301.png

6b302.png

6b303.png

6b304.png

6b305.png

6b307.png

Thanks for the fight Pw and great job to all Cf.

Ex NBK Member

Ex PE Member

Current Crimson Raiders Moderator

Current Legends Never Die Member

bestfullout2.jpg

cr.png

CR ML CR Forums CR FA ML

Was fun, woke up like 3 or 4 minutes before the war (fell asleep for being sick & tired an hour earlier lol xD) Was confident i was gonna get k0ed for feeling pretty groggy...but didn't and put up a decent tank! Go CF!!! Best of luck to CR, DW, & PH in whatever wars they have next~

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

This war was mad wierd for me.. mid way i was getting DC'd from Vent and was white screened several times.. wth D:

Funny thing is 2nd kill came during that crazy lag.. lmfao

dfvspw1.png

dfvspw2.png

Ph + dw had about 3-5 DCs 2 people were inventory glitched as well D:
#

I had the same and the game crashed at the end of the fight just when it was all over. Its a problem with the 'new' standard detail' switch to the safe mode ( the old standard detail), it has been fine for me since with no inventory glitch.

Gf all , was fun :)

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

Was a blast warring with Cr. GF Ph+Dw

Man game crashed for me right before we were going to attack :sad:

Oh well, Gf PW

Unfortunate, I was lucky and it crashed on me after the war was over. Definitely be using the "safe mode" setting here on out.

Neltak.png