bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Status on Party hats?

Purp: Below min

Yellow: Below min

Green: Verrrry sketchy about this one. Can be sold @ max but people are willing to take junk to sell or

sell it with a few crashings. Seen both at the same time

Red: Strong max (might be snipe'able)/bought out. Value is exactly equivalent to a divine.

White: Bought out.

Blue: Bought out.

Others: Wine is between white and red. Torva/pernix/virtus peices are all above blue. Divine is

exactly at red. Edibles are like 90/10 junk. (lower) masks and santas are above mid.

GWD/fury/dfs/claws are below mid.

I know that there will always be more demand then supply, but is there any chance at all that phats can crash about 100m?

Im short 100m of a yellow/green atm :(

Also whats elysian at atm?

You might get a yellow for current ge price -100m. Green, probably not. Ely might stabilize around 250-300m in ft.

All I can say is that demand for lower phats will be HUGE in fting because of the up/dging will be much easier

and you can grab some hefty change and still keep a "phat". Merchants are probably aware of this

and might stock up on multiple lower colors (purp, yellow, green) for its higher contemporaries. Investing in more

phats have always been a favor for rare owners so I'm having no doubt that phat prices will just...rise.

Arcane and Spectrals autosell for max

Spectrals being under 40m was never going to last long because they are a very good shield for Armadyl and Nex (about the same as Eagle-Eye Kiteshield which is 200k dung tokens to buy and 2m to recharge).

I don't see Arcanes rising too much. Since we just had our boss monster for the next 2 years, and since mage is still useless in high level combat, the draw of the Arcane is for pvp only. That will die off in a couple weeks.

OK! Thanks a lot. :) I'll keep my offer then. Hopefully I get one.

Got one! Wee.

Grats. :D

Actually, Arcane is superior to Mage's book for Pve situations. (Specifically, i like it for Ice Wyrm tasks). Just pointing out it's not just for pvp. ;)

Ely is 410-420m and rising btw (according to rsof)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

31-1-11bank-stats.jpg

With this bank do I have a chance of getting an ely or a purple phat?

Close to 0

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

[hide]31-1-11bank-stats.jpg[/hide]

Close to 0

ely: maybe.

Purp: No way.

Ely is 410-420m and rising btw (according to rsof)

afaik, purps and yellows are rising a bit too. Tommorow, I expect to see purp ranging from 400-420M. Yellow might

be 50-100m higher.

31-1-11bank-stats.jpg

Close to 0

ely: maybe.

Purp: No way.

What are you talking about, that's nowhere close to ely

sigcopyaf.png

Meh, hopefully can bring that up to 400mil from staking and harvesting the new rev dungeon

if anyone wants to sell my a phat/ely for that I wouldn't mind :unsure:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Meh, hopefully can bring that up to 400mil from staking and harvesting the new rev dungeon

i'm not advocating my advice as any good indicator - but personally i expect ely to be around 450m when it stabilizes.

sigcopyaf.png

Don't you have your old main account you could accidentally bump into at the duel arena? I'm sure he'd like to stake you :)

800M

sigcopyaf.png

afaik, purps and yellows are rising a bit too. Tommorow, I expect to see purp ranging from 400-420M. Yellow might

be 50-100m higher.

Awe man, I was SO hoping to be able to snag a phat tomorrow. :sad: I've got 270M and my brother promised me 80M from his account he quit years ago so 350M... I'm still hoping the mass of sellers will push purp / yellow down a bit more for a couple days. :pray:

Update on divine?

Last page Star_Fox said they're exactly a red which is going for ~700-750M on the RSOF so maybe around there? Though I'd lean closer to TheAncient's guess of 800M.

EDIT: Looking at the RSOF there was an auction and the offers started at 750M and are now at 850M so that's probably a little more accurate.

To take the topic in a somewhat new direction, I thought of something today:

What kind of increase will we see in the price of rares following the change to free trade? By this I mean will it be steady? or will it be rapid?

I thought of this because one could assume that everyone has dumped their junk by now so they can trade freely with coins and other items. Will this cause a rapid increase in rares as many look to use the new found freedom and purchasing power with coins meaning demand goes up again?

wessan.png