3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Yes, because what he wants for his Cracker is representative of what everyone wants for theirs. Tell him to enjoy his cracker, because he'll never be able to sell it if that's what he wants.

Well yeah, I understand not everyone would expect the same for theirs. I was just giving an example of an offer someone with one would expect for theirs.

Also, my friend does keep tabs on a good portion of active Cracker owners, so I'd think he has an idea of value. I'll have to ask him what others expect for theirs if they would want to sell.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Good deal, I think. H'weens are recovering and I believe greens are already bought out.

Sold my Purple for Disk+Cash, traded disk for 3rd age legs, and traded 3rd age legs+cash for yellow. ;) Free update lol

r26a38.png

Gonna try to get a green next

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Green Hween: Above mid might be max

Santa: max

Blue: min-mid

Red: min-mid

thinking blues and reds might rise next

I bought 2 green h'weens for 55.2 and 55.5m an hour ago

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Any clues on which phat I could expect to be able to buy with 800m cash after free trade? Would love a white, but most white sellers don't seem very keen on selling for pure cash.

Try a Green.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Any clues on which phat I could expect to be able to buy with 800m cash after free trade? Would love a white, but most white sellers don't seem very keen on selling for pure cash.

Well they don't seem keen selling it pure cash now. This will probably change once free trade is implemented. I saw a few white sellers asking for 1bil as of right now. So you may get lucky after free trade.

jpegsigtest.jpg

red

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Well they don't seem keen selling it pure cash now. This will probably change once free trade is implemented. I saw a few white sellers asking for 1bil as of right now. So you may get lucky after free trade.

Aha, yer I saw the same thing - people wanting 1b or 1b+ for their white at the moment. Hoping they will soften up a bit and be more open to pure cash offers after free trade. Never been much into rares myself, but considering the stage my character is in now, it'd be nice to have a partyhat as a form of trophy for those achievements.

That being said, I'd probably be ok with a red aswell, white is just a little nicer though.

red

Hell no, lol red is worth just under 1b bro

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

red

Maybe right now it is, but with the ease of not having to deal with junk / RSOF / W2 I'm pretty sure phats will dip again right after free trade.

red

lolno.

You should be able to get red easily, and probably come within ~100M of a white.

Alright, so I'm looking for opinions on possible trades to get a Green Partyhat on Free Trade.

I currently have about 450m bank, after dumping 200m or so into skills.

Most of it is nothing special, easily sell-able, but I do have cash tied up in a Red H'ween.

Not really interested in anything other than a Green, but will take other trade ideas into consideration, such as other partyhats for upgrading/downgrading.

Bought Red H'ween for about 160m in July, so I've only lost about half it's value -.-

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Alright, so I'm looking for opinions on possible trades to get a Green Partyhat on Free Trade.

I currently have about 450m bank, after dumping 200m or so into skills.

Most of it is nothing special, easily sell-able, but I do have cash tied up in a Red H'ween.

Not really interested in anything other than a Green, but will take other trade ideas into consideration, such as other partyhats for upgrading/downgrading.

Bought Red H'ween for about 160m in July, so I've only lost about half it's value -.-

Wait till free trade, see what greens are going for. You won't have to worry about upgrading/downgrading/tied up cash because anything and everything will sell in the GE. It'll be as simple as finding out what the price of green partyhats is and earning enough to buy one.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

2ih9czo.png

i overpaid, i know :)

4K469.png

The fact that I quit after buying so many horribly failing rares and will not be able to jump on this PHAT crash either is slowly killing me inside... Then again I'm assuming from that trade that greens are at least slightly over mid? Maybe I can dump off some reds and pocket a green or yellow...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

The fact that I quit after buying so many horribly failing rares and will not be able to jump on this PHAT crash either is slowly killing me inside... Then again I'm assuming from that trade that greens are at least slightly over mid? Maybe I can dump off some reds and pocket a green or yellow...

Likewise... </3 myself.

Amitoz.png

How are spectral spirit shields doing now? They seem hard to buy on the GE for max (I had an offer in overnight and it never was fulfilled, but then again the GE updated soon after I went to bed). Will they continue to rise after free trade, do you think?

ozXHe7P.png

Arcane and Spectrals autosell for max

Spectrals being under 40m was never going to last long because they are a very good shield for Armadyl and Nex (about the same as Eagle-Eye Kiteshield which is 200k dung tokens to buy and 2m to recharge).

I don't see Arcanes rising too much. Since we just had our boss monster for the next 2 years, and since mage is still useless in high level combat, the draw of the Arcane is for pvp only. That will die off in a couple weeks.

2496 Completionist

Spectrals being under 40m was never going to last long because they are a very good shield for Armadyl and Nex (about the same as Eagle-Eye Kiteshield which is 200k dung tokens to buy and 2m to recharge).

I don't see Arcanes rising too much. Since we just had our boss monster for the next 2 years, and since mage is still useless in high level combat, the draw of the Arcane is for pvp only. That will die off in a couple weeks.

OK! Thanks a lot. :) I'll keep my offer then. Hopefully I get one.

Got one! Wee.

Edited by Veiva

ozXHe7P.png

OK! Thanks a lot. :) I'll keep my offer then. Hopefully I get one.

Got one! Wee.

Grats. :D

Amitoz.png