3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems as though rares are really growing in price. Here are some prices as of world 2 last night

purple- around 500mil

yellow - 600mil to 630mil

green - around 700mil didn't see too many sellers

red - 800mil to 840mil also traded fora divine

white- 1bil to 1.05bil

blue- buyers paying as much as 1.5bil or 1bil plus half wine

ely- 400mil to 430mil

divine about the same as red

Here are prices of world 2 as of this morning.

purple- around 570mil

yellow - 670mil to 700mil

green - people buying for as much as 875mil

red - red 1.1bil to 1.25bil

white- people buying for up to 1.3bil sellers trying to get 1.9bil

blue- haven't seen anyone this morning.

ely- 400mil to 430mil

divine 800mil to 850mil

arcane- 40 to 45mil

Everyone really wants to join in and try to make money here so we see buyers trying to go for as low as they can and sellers trying to squeeze every mil out of their item we can. More so than what i have seen in recent years, or even pre ge(partly because prices are still not settled).

On top of that it's surprising how much rares are rising. I am not sure if the prices are just settling or if most of us really undervalued our rares/underestimated how much cash people had these days. Or is this just the excitement of free trade so prices are ballooning a bit and will they return back down?Looks like there is still lots of potential to make or lose millions. Personally i will continue to watch to see what happens, i am not prepared to make any moves yet.

jpegsigtest.jpg

I'm expecting hats to drop once the initial hype blows over

I agree. Maybe it's wishful thinking because I don't want to end up regretting selling my white for ~1b.

Whites are apparently 1.3b

Divines are pushing 820m

Blues are supposedly max cash. I think blue owners are taking advantage of there being no blue sellers atm... haven't seen anybody actually willing to pay max cash.

lalalasig2.png

Were getting into a huge price bubble. Was at world 2 and saw red masks goign from 95m to 100m in 20 minutes. Whites are supposedly at 1.8B or so. Things are getting craaazy!

How bad will the crash be when the bubble bursts?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Were getting into a huge price bubble. Was at world 2 and saw red masks goign from 95m to 100m in 20 minutes. Whites are supposedly at 1.8B or so. Things are getting craaazy!

Gonna be interesting. But this is really a huge bubble. Everyone is holding off selling cause things are rising so fast, making it rise even faster. Crazy.

Gonna be interesting. But this is really a huge bubble. Everyone is holding off selling cause things are rising so fast, making it rise even faster. Crazy.

With the rares market, seems like pretty much everything else is experiencing the opposite.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Right! Crashing rares is just too easy.

Not really complaining, just saying that everyone should be carefull with what they buy.

Partyhats stopped their crazy rise. Whites went from 1B to 1.8B the last 24hours, but it's been going down to 1.5B again.

Also, h'weens seem to have stopped their crazy risings too. I played it safe and cashed in. Was a quick 50m profit :-)

Just a theory, but I would guess that we are going to a series of dampening oscillation of the prices of the rares and most of the merchantable items. Instead of a bubble and bust, prices will have a rubber band effect going above and below the "true" market price. It will most likely be the merchanters that bring price to equilibrium the quickest because they will keep closing the margins of flipping. Not sure how long this effect will go on, but eventually prices should settle. However in the mean time there is money to be made at each of the peaks.

Just a theory, but I would guess that we are going to a series of dampening oscillation of the prices of the rares and most of the merchantable items. Instead of a bubble and bust, prices will have a rubber band effect going above and below the "true" market price. It will most likely be the merchanters that bring price to equilibrium the quickest because they will keep closing the margins of flipping. Not sure how long this effect will go on, but eventually prices should settle. However in the mean time there is money to be made at each of the peaks.

Yeah, a LOT of money. Nuclear on the RSOF also made 1B on selling and rebuying, and he even had a bad timing.

Any idea how much 3a plate legs & the body is now-a-days?

I see plate going from 95mil to 105mil legs around 100mil to 110mil

Also anyone trying to make money be careful the ge seems to be having problems. Sometimes it takes be several minutes for the item to be submitted, and at other times i couldn't even take the item out.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Does anybody have a rough estimate on what Greens and Yellows are at the moment just so i know I'm not getting ripped off?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^