3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Congrats on the divine, now you'll be even more unkillable :P

Too bad they don't work in duels with no pray though.

Won't they still work until your prayer pts runs out? I mean, you don't need to have any prayers activated for it to work.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one got any info on red h'weens? I see theyre going for around 115m on RSOF atm. Anyone know if theyre going up or down soon?

Follow the thread on the RSOF. Kinda ticked I let go off mine when they were dropping a bit. Wanted to play it safe, but seems like that was the wrong decision. Oh well, still made around 40m there;

Any one got any info on red h'weens? I see theyre going for around 115m on RSOF atm. Anyone know if theyre going up or down soon?

I dont' know what will happen to them but i did notice a lot of manipulation on them. In world 2 and the forums people were buying for 115mil yet I couldn't sell mine on ge, forums, or world 2 for 110mil. All the people wouldn't trade me, would appear offline or act like they didn't see my post. So you might want to be careful with the offer floating around.

jpegsigtest.jpg

elyyyy.png

Good news, ely is ~500m now, and seeing sellers have an A/W of about 530m.

Bad news, I sold my red h'ween at 80.5m, and pretty much broke bank cause everything crashed so bad.

Meh, I like it so far. I hate walking around with a glory though :unsure:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Whaaat? selling your fury for an elysian. Damn...

Yeah lol, but I knew Ely's were on the recovery. Honestly, I love it so far. I've gotten so many compliments on it, and it works decent aswell.

Also, it's the best looking shield IMO. The blue color is just amazing, amirite?

I saw ely going for 500m last night - if you count that 75m profit, I'd say selling your fury is now justified :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I saw ely going for 500m last night - if you count that 75m profit, I'd say selling your fury is now justified :P.

My thoughts exactly lol. That also makes up for the red mask I was slightly disappointed in...i sold it for 80.5, and it jumped up a good 20m+ by the end of the day.

So far so good though, just wish TD's would cooperate. Currently on about a 900 TD dry streak. Yay?

So are masks just worth their G.E. value, or do go for more on the street? Blue mask to be specific.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So are masks just worth their G.E. value, or do go for more on the street? Blue mask to be specific.

Masks are worth more than their GE price. I see Blue H'weens going ~100m in w2 atm.

pphat.png

Still accepting donations to my Partyhat Acquisition for PaperHat's Increased Wealth And To Benefit Underprivileged Youths Charity

Wow, it's been a few years since I tried selling a rare in runescape, and after 5 minutes in world 2, I have lost my faith in the RS community. For my blue mask I got the following offers: 1.4m and d boots, 3.4m, 31m, 1gp, and free..... :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Sell through the forums, you usually get a better price.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Wow, it's been a few years since I tried selling a rare in runescape, and after 5 minutes in world 2, I have lost my faith in the RS community. For my blue mask I got the following offers: 1.4m and d boots, 3.4m, 31m, 1gp, and free..... :rolleyes:

What happened to quitting? :blink:

OT: The best way to sell items is patience. Instead of typing "selling blue mask", be lazy. and trade with someone requesting to buy

a blue mask. You'll get way better offers and not have to deal with window shopping spam. Forums work too.

What happened to quitting? :blink:

OT: The best way to sell items is patience. Instead of typing "selling blue mask", be lazy. and trade with someone requesting to buy

a blue mask insead. You'll get way better offers and not have to deal with window shopping spam. Forums work too.

The friend I gave the mask to already gave up on RS lol, so he gave it back to me. And as I said before, having a blue mask would be enough to make me want to play again (especially with it rising) <_< . I'm not on my old account though, I made a new one, but yes, I am back, go figure lol.

Anyone have a rough estimate of party hat prices?

Looks like partyhats rose the past day or so.

Edit: i have a feeling it was just because it was the weekend after free trade.

purple around 720mi to 730mill

yellow around 830mil to 850mil

green around 890mil

red around 1bil to 1.1bil

white around around 1.5bil

blue last i saw was 1.8bil but that was a few days so it probably rose and someone is offering a white + 800mil so...

jpegsigtest.jpg

Anyone have a rough estimate of party hat prices?

Looks like partyhats rose the past day or so.

Edit: i have a feeling it was just because it was the weekend after free trade.

purple around 720mi to 730mill

yellow around 830mil to 850mil

green around 890mil

red around 1bil to 1.1bil

white around around 1.5bil

blue last i saw was 1.8bil but that was a few days so it probably rose and someone is offering a white + 800mil so...

Seeing multiple offers on forums for max cash for blue. I've yet to see anyone sell though.

Blues about 2b now.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Blues about 2b now.

Bought my blue for white + green + 40m--- IDC anymore. Now, I'm left with Blue/Red/Yellow phats. They're my favourite ones :thumbsup:

Greens are 950m~ btw.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore