Dream Pets

Faux

No, I don't mean unicorns, flying dragons, etc or any made up pets.

I'm just wondering if anyone else have a pet they would want to have some day. I know I used to want a Siberian Tiger or a Peregrine Falcon but I know it's impossible.

I wanna get a Bearded Dragon hopefully by next year when I get a job.

feedingabeardeddragon4xg.th.jpg

They look like a kick-[wagon] pet and I've seen other people have it. They said that's it's not overly sensitive and you just need a definite feeding time.

I'd also want a yellow lab but I'd prolly have to wait 'til after university to get one.

jgnugget5dq.th.jpg

Of all the medium built dogs I've seen, I'd go for this one. Heard so many good things about them and not as expensive as others or as worthless either.

I used to have rabbits and bunnies before and that's a no no for now. They multiply like crazy and take a dump helluva times too.

Anyone else planning to get a pet in the future?

Andydageeza1 (whos on the boards) big bro has one of those dragons things. Its called Mr T I think and eats live crickets :?

I would like a pet monkey wearing a red suit and a fez.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I think either a hyrax, and or a wombat, and or a capybara would be really cool pets..

Capybaras are kind of like giant amphibious guinea pigs, hyarx are actually furry mammals related to cows.. about the size of a large cat, and wombats I honestly don't know much about..but they're cool. :)

IRKAa.jpg

a snake... meh i've always wanted one.

heh my mom once had a pet peacock 8) .

:shock:

I want a cheetah or a panther.

Royal creatures :D

But of course, thats with infinite income and a massive back yard :roll:

I've got a mini black panther tho :P Egyptian cat called Bob. Dumbest name ever..

Lets see...

Ive had:

rabbits

hamsters

gerbils

turtles

fishies

parakeets

dogs (strangely no cats yet)

pigeons

ducks

chickens

a goat

a lizard

a rock

pokemons

tamagochi

sims

cockroaches, fleas, ticks?

Hmm, I huess I could fit chinchillas or guinea pigs in there somewhere...

I heard they are small and fluffy. :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I honestly don't see what kind of pet people would need beyond a rock. Ok, maybe I'll get a snake when I move out, but rocks will always be number one.

I honestly don't see what kind of pet people would need beyond a rock. Ok, maybe I'll get a snake when I move out, but rocks will always be number one.

never thought about a rock, no feeding, no 'excreting', no walking needed, can't argue or dissagree with you, perfect pet.

never thought about a rock, no feeding, no 'excreting', no walking needed, can't argue or dissagree with you, perfect pet.

Unless you start going a bit... crazy, like Tom Hanks in Cast Away ;)

Unless you start going a bit... crazy, like Tom Hanks in Cast Away ;)

mrwilson27zm.jpg

8)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Please don't tell me you talk to it :lol:

Not like it would have anyone else to talk to. What's a volleyball gonna do about a lady friend? I mean, they've got no one :cry:

My dream pet would be the cat that I have. Minus the constant whining for attention. Minus all the cat litter it gets all over the floor whenever it goes to the bathroom. Minus the shedded hair everywhere. And minus all the times it goes to the bathroom on the floor. So except for those little details I've already got it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I'd like to have a tiger, once i saw on Animal Planet there was some monks in Thailand (?not sure?) and they were growing tigers, they played with them even when they were fully grown :) thatt looked cool and fun :)

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Some of your dream pets are too unreal :P

I gave up on wanting to get a monkey a long time ago. I expected them ot be much smaller than what i saw at the zoos ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

I'd love a Koala though. I've always wanted to go to Australia just to touch them :o

I had a cat before but I never liked it. The stupid cat won't even let me touch it and is extremely [bleep]y when she gives birth. I changed my mind when I saw other kinds of cat though. Cats like these:

tabbycatdomesticshorthairforce.th.jpg

silvertabby1ff.th.jpg

persiancatsilver2gp.th.jpg

.. changed my mind about them ^_^