What did you dream about last night?

brandon1023

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure there used to be a topic like this...

There was, died, now lets contribute shall we?

I had a dream about a regular school day... I've been having these type of dreams lately its really weird.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm pretty sure there used to be a topic like this...

I think more then one. They have a tendency to die. I think because most people just post their dreams on Today... Anyway, I didn't dream anything that I can remember tonight.

I can't believe this is not already a topic. I thought it would be really interesting to see what all of you dream of. So, let's keep it clean and let us know!

We've had this topic created and recreated time and time again.

I didn't remember last night's but I've had some epic dreams lately:

• An epic battle between humans and wolves.
  • A dream about magical rings that each person had and each one had a unique power that it gave to the wearer.
  • Basically The Mummy 4. Rick was living in America with Evie and Alex. His friend went to Egypt because he heard about some massive treasure and Rick felt obligated to follow him because he knew he'd get hurt. There was some random stuff after that like walking on hot coals, etc. :XD: In the end, Rick realized how much better Egypt was than the materialistic, modernized America and moved his family back to Egypt.

and several others... :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I didn't remember last night's but I've had some epic dreams lately:

• An epic battle between humans and wolves.
  • A dream about magical rings that each person had and each one had a unique power that it gave to the wearer.
  • Basically The Mummy 4. Rick was living in America with Evie and Alex. His friend went to Egypt because he heard about some massive treasure and Rick felt obligated to follow him because he knew he'd get hurt. There was some random stuff after that like walking on hot coals, etc. :XD: In the end, Rick realized how much better Egypt was than the materialistic, modernized America and moved his family back to Egypt.

and several others... :P

Woo, Egypt owns :P

This was an awesome dream of epic proportions. So epic, you'll all be like, omg dude, that was epic. Like seriously, you will really say that when I recall this dream from my equally epic mind. Now, before you read this, be ready to have your entire world BLOWN APART. That's just a taste of how epic this dream is.

I was in Alaska... Or I think I was. "Alaska" extended down to a few miles off of the shore of California, and separated into two sections, both connected at the southern section of the Alaska we all know and love. The two sections themselves were pointed at the tips, somewhat similar to Chile in Mexico, but they were wider. Halfway between the two sections, there was a point of connection -- a very large mountain about 8000ft tall (I remember this fact from the dream, for some reason).

There was an entire story line behind this dream, which is why it's so god damn epic.

I was a part of the story, and I played as the persecutor of two criminals. The goal of these two criminals was two meet at the point of connection in the two separate sections of "Alaska." My mission was to kill them both and prevent them from reaching the 8000ft. high mountain. I can't tell you why they couldn't meet because it was just so effin' epic that I had to clear it from my memory banks, just so I wouldn't accidentally recall it and BLOW SOMEONE'S MIND UP.

Anyways, the first criminal was racing down a certain highway where I was specifically stationed to intercept him. I was in a car so epic, that everyone on the highway BLEW UP into 379 pieces (a random piece of information that I remember so I know how many pieces of trash I need to clean up when I BLOW SOMEONE'S MIND APART).

Now, the person I was chasing was shielded with a fairly mediocre deflector shield that was barely able to keep his 379 pieces from BLOWING APART. He was just about clear the highway and make his way to the Mountain, until I brought out my guns, which were so god damn epic, that the criminal was almost BLOWN APART.

I shot this dude down. 9 different times. Don't ask why because this is one of the many reasons why this dream is so god damn epic. I can't even think about it; if I do, your family and everything you know and love will be BLOWN APART.

Now, with one criminal down, I went to the Mountain to pursue the second criminal, just because I could.

Anyway, the second dude turned out to be really cool. We played twister and chess and everything.

Then I BLEW HIM APART.

The End.

BTW, I got suspended from school for spamming that to around 150 something students, lol. Good times... Good times...

guido_49.png

I had a dream that I was in one of my school's computer lab things and one of my runescape friends was there and he was bugzzy and he bit my hand and [cabbage]. I think I killed him. It was a short dream and that's all I remember :/

7eon7r1.png

YouTube

I was on a stage, heard a 1-2-3-4 behind me and i started playing highway to hell, that weird guy in shorts from ac/dc was next to me dont remember much more

Yeah. o.O

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

My last dream featured two small dreams of me dying in two different ways. Kinda freaks me out lol.

I once had a dream in which some scary [wagon] monster was trying to kill me, so I decided to commit suicide so it couldn't kill me.*

I then attempted suicide in numerous fashions, failing everytime, but never hurting myself enough so that I couldn't escape the monster.

I woke up just as I was on the verge of driving a racecar into a cement wall. And by verge I mean going 100mph and being feet away.

*Dream logic is amazing.

The moral of this story? Your dreams may kill you, but at least you don't cooperate.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Okay well heres the back story, it was my friends birthday the next day, and me and some friends were planning on sneakin in his room and decorating his room and stuffs and it worked out well, anyways about the dream.

I dreamed we got into his room and he woke up and stabbed us.

creepy right? another dream was glowing midgets danced around my bed for no reason.

It was a couple of days ago, and I was on a floating sofa riding on a canal/small river thing touring Northern Europe. I was passing through Russia, Sweeden, Norway in like five minutes.

Oh, and at one part the canal passed through Russian Wal-mart. That was pretty funny. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I haven't had any dreams recently, which is odd because I usually have lots of intense dreams.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

i don't really dream, never have

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln