Dahmaroc?

@Dan3HitU

Okay, so he's a mage from the 2nd age, do we have a full-statue picture of him? Do we know anything else about him? Did he have a deal with Zaros providing runes in exchange for wisdom of the ancient-magicks or did he have his own spell-book?

What do we know officially about him?

What do we know rumours of him?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so he's a mage from the 2nd age, do we have a full-statue picture of him? Do we know anything else about him? Did he have a deal with Zaros providing runes in exchange for wisdom of the ancient-magicks or did he have his own spell-book?

RS wikia image:

Plinth_15.png

all we officially know about him is that he loved non-combat skills, probably did not have a wife, and was defeated and cursed into the strange rocks after losing a duel over the supply of runestones

Naaxi.png

I find it odd too, he has battle robes so perhaps Guthix but then again.. there's usually some sort of god sign found on a statue or atleast a hint, perhaps thats th 30 week reward :angry: *wants cool item*

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

His name looks a lot like Zamorak don't you think?

Drufix?

Or its a slurred contraction of Dam I'm a Rock or Dam a Rock. A pun on the fact he got turned to rock.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i hate when jagex gives us an update that provides more questions then answers.

who could have defeated him?

why was he fighting over runes when he loved non-combat skills? (magic is combat based to me)

who else is even from the 2nd age?

(looks like ive become exactly what i hated)

Maybe he will be featured in an upcoming quest or something? We know Jagex likes lore.

*cough* *points to last GM quest* *cough*

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Maybe he will be featured in an upcoming quest or something? We know Jagex likes lore.

*cough* *points to last GM quest* *cough*

Well they said they can't make all quests really plot heavy. They did express interest in making another quest after the style of Making History.

Carpe_Deus.png

qkpY.png

RS wikia image:

Plinth_15.png

all we officially know about him is that he loved non-combat skills, probably did not have a wife, and was defeated and cursed into the strange rocks after losing a duel over the supply of runestones

I hope it is a beryl stone :rolleyes:

I suggested 17th of Februari on RS official forum beryl stones for better magic focus. Beryl was in medival times very well known for use in goggles, lenses and prisma's.

Aquamarin and Amber stones. They both have electro-static capabilities.

I hope they use 10% of my whole suggestion.

greedy44.png

I hope that I don't need a full replica statue in a future quest...

If he was an avid runecrafter... why was there a limited supply of rune stones?

He wasn't? There were no methods to create runes in the 2nd age, only what was given by Guthix, which is why there is a limited supply.

then why is there a runecrafting skill stone... Maybe perhaps he just embodies all that is noncombat related?

They aren't going to make a D&D for skillers that includes everything but RC because it wasn't around then!

Epic LOL for you trying to connect Zaros into this btw 3hitu. Not everything revolves around that silly god. And ancient magics? We know this guy didn't use combat magic.

asrhasrh.jpg