Dahmaroc?

@Dan3HitU

If he was an avid runecrafter... why was there a limited supply of rune stones?

He wasn't? There were no methods to create runes in the 2nd age, only what was given by Guthix, which is why there is a limited supply.

then why is there a runecrafting skill stone... Maybe perhaps he just embodies all that is noncombat related?

From what I gather, he was turned to stone and shattered and the peices were thrown all over Gielinor. Now we are starting to find them durring our skilling tasks. It's not that he was split into specific skill parts, rather that we stumble upon different parts durring different skills. It doesn't really make physical sense, but then again, does a re-exploding statue that used to be a human make sense?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't going to make a D&D for skillers that includes everything but RC because it wasn't around then!

Epic LOL for you trying to connect Zaros into this btw 3hitu. Not everything revolves around that silly god. And ancient magics? We know this guy didn't use combat magic.

It might be possible. we know zaros had a massive empire but that empire wouldn't have lasted long if all that kept it going was combat. Even zamorak has crafters and others supplying his forces. Maby its a prequel to an entirely skill based magic spell book. unlike lunar which still has some basis in combat.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

If he was an avid runecrafter... why was there a limited supply of rune stones?

He wasn't? There were no methods to create runes in the 2nd age, only what was given by Guthix, which is why there is a limited supply.

then why is there a runecrafting skill stone... Maybe perhaps he just embodies all that is noncombat related?

From what I gather, he was turned to stone and shattered and the peices were thrown all over Gielinor. Now we are starting to find them durring our skilling tasks. It's not that he was split into specific skill parts, rather that we stumble upon different parts durring different skills. It doesn't really make physical sense, but then again, does a re-exploding statue that used to be a human make sense?

The curse was that he was turned to stone and would spend eternity with what he loved.

He loved skilling and obviously as a mage loved runes as they helped him.

Therefore the stone pieces place themselves in areas related to each skill. Despite runecrafting being new he'd still love it so the stones go there too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'll do this weekly watch Jagex make some epic quest requirement "to have completed the statue of Dahmaroc in your Poh"

Watch that quest come in a few weeks and we have to wait a few months to complete it. :P

Dahmaroc sounds like a Mahjarrat name.

Except he's clearly not.

Mahjaratt are Warriors. Dahmaroc is a skiller

Mahjaratt don;t need runes. Dahmaroc does

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'll do this weekly watch Jagex make some epic quest requirement "to have completed the statue of Dahmaroc in your Poh"

Watch that quest come in a few weeks and we have to wait a few months to complete it. :P

Haha, lol.

Give more questers an incentive to actually finish this stone, rather then have it be one of those "Once in a while" things. :P

Spaz4010.png

Except he's clearly not.

Where are people getting that he doesn't fight? I thought he got turned to stone in a battle over runes...

2dgucz6.png

Except he's clearly not.

Where are people getting that he doesn't fight? I thought he got turned to stone in a battle over runes...

The dialogues clearly tell you he disliked fighting and did not train to fight.

Yes he ended up battling over runes, but quite notably he LOST.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You might need the statue built in the museum to start the new skill?

as far as I remember the new skills is going to be f2p as well.

Only partly, like Runecrafting.

But then F2P wouldn't be able to start it would they, even if will be only partly F2P.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the statue will come alive once you've completed it. I wouldn't know what to do with a personal little mage in my house, though.

Why?

The mage is cursed and the statue explodes whenever you make it.

The guys are giving you REPLICA pieces not originals; therefore yours is just rocks not a mage who has turned to rock.

It's completely illogical that it'd come to life; it is JUST a statue

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It seems pretty obvious to me that the statue will come alive once you've completed it. I wouldn't know what to do with a personal little mage in my house, though.

Why?

The mage is cursed and the statue explodes whenever you make it.

The guys are giving you REPLICA pieces not originals; therefore yours is just rocks not a mage who has turned to rock.

It's completely illogical that it'd come to life; it is JUST a statue

Well the dude was a MAGE, and this is a GAME, so thought logic isn't a big deal. Besides, this is the only value i can give it besides being a pointless requirement like others have suggested.

And it could very well be that he comes alive the last time you rebuild it in the museum. breaking the curse, and then he goes off somewhere. Or maybe he stays at the museum and give them info about the second age.

Yeah, I'm thinking that every time you rebuild the statue, the curse wears a bit off. I take pictures of every explosion to see if there is an evolution in the body parts that get turned into human flesh instead of stone. And we know there's a non-stone version of Dahmaroc in the RS Cache.

Yeah, I'm thinking that every time you rebuild the statue, the curse wears a bit off. I take pictures of every explosion to see if there is an evolution in the body parts that get turned into human flesh instead of stone. And we know there's a non-stone version of Dahmaroc in the RS Cache.

The one in the cache looks exactly as the statue does in the brief moment between come to lfie and explode.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Perhaps after 30 builds the curse will wear off on the actual stones, however this would stop the D&D from happening effectively so I don't see that happening. The replica you build in your house will just be a replica, nothing more, no bonuses, just for show.

asrhasrh.jpg

The one in the cache looks exactly as the statue does in the brief moment between come to lfie and explode.

In that brief moment it just uncovers the head, a part of the arm and the top of his staff.

In that brief moment it just uncovers the head, a part of the arm and the top of his staff.

The "alive" one in the cache is in the pose of the statue and is entirely grey toned (same as ststaue) bar the staff top, face and arms.

Plv6Dz6.jpg