Dahmaroc?

@Dan3HitU

Plus if there is a reward even remotely useful there will be flames of every sort...

people whined about needing a firecape for wyrms... but you can get a firecape within a few hours(by 93 slay you should have the levels)

If its ultimately revealed that there is a reward... it will take people 30 weeks.

Furthermore if there was a reward to prevent this jagex probably would've told us about a special surprise for completing the replica statue.

imo

Or couldn't think of something so made it so they had another half a year to come up with something. :thumbup:

That sounds like the British way of thinking MHL :thumbup:

Ez thinks if he follows all my posts and agrees with me he'll get into my pants.

Not saying it won't work mind you, just saying. :-P

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus if there is a reward even remotely useful there will be flames of every sort...

people whined about needing a firecape for wyrms... but you can get a firecape within a few hours(by 93 slay you should have the levels)

If its ultimately revealed that there is a reward... it will take people 30 weeks.

Furthermore if there was a reward to prevent this jagex probably would've told us about a special surprise for completing the replica statue.

imo

Or couldn't think of something so made it so they had another half a year to come up with something. :thumbup:

Ez thinks if he follows all my posts and agrees with me he'll get into my pants.

I sense paranoia

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

imo

I sense paranoia

Nah I was illustrating that it IS the British way of thinking ;)

And mck it isn't...... as one cannot simply post their way into MHL's pants ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

imo

I agree.

Nope does not work I guess we should get back on topic.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

imo

Completely agree with you

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Ok...... uhhh..... wth just happened? I ended up with a mod and a random tiffer just flaming me on this :-?

GF.

Edited by Ezkaton

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

So I was training mining, and thought I had found a diamond. I checked the inventory, and saw that it was just another mysterious rock, and I thought to myself "Damn, a rock".

GET IT?????

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

So I was training mining, and thought I had found a diamond. I checked the inventory, and saw that it was just another mysterious rock, and I thought to myself "Damn, a rock".

GET IT?????

Nope, didnt got the rock. Still mining :arrow:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

GET IT?????

Antihumor is funny?

a70c7.png

GET IT?????

I have a feeling thats the reaction Jagex want us to get once we get a rock. :P

GET IT?????

Antihumor is funny?

Depends. But I am really still trying to get it. :smile:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

imo

I agree.

Nope does not work I guess we should get back on topic.

Everyone knows the best way to get into my pants is to feed me fried chicken and ice cream until I pass out.

On topic, just another small little achievement that you can get when you spend loads of time on it. I'd say if you didn't grind for rock it would take at least a year to do it, providing you keep up members the entire time too.

Back on topic guys.

Aww, where's the fun in that? :unsure:

Safe, organised and monitored fun is the best kind :angry:

Serious though, enough about MHL's pants and back on topic :P

Tbh I'd love to be able to change spellbooks but it doesn't exactly fit. I'm not expecting anything huge from it because if there was it would be the end of Runescape all over again according to the RSOF rants. Because those 'nub' skillers got something good for once :rolleyes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Actually we had moved on to the fact that I didn't have any pants.

But on topic, anyone notice that the Runecrafting rocks still seem to take forever to get.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the statue will come alive once you've completed it. I wouldn't know what to do with a personal little mage in my house, though.

Why?

The mage is cursed and the statue explodes whenever you make it.

The guys are giving you REPLICA pieces not originals; therefore yours is just rocks not a mage who has turned to rock.

It's completely illogical that it'd come to life; it is JUST a statue

Isn't it also kind of illogical after all this time we are only finding bits of him now?

howlin1eeveesig.png

^ It's a game.. Every time a new piece of content is added you have to forget about the previous iteration of Runescape and just think of the new one, otherwise people would just say what you're saying.. "Why did nobody notice these house portals before", "Oh why couldn't we catch chinchompa's before the Hunter skill". etc.

asrhasrh.jpg

But on topic, anyone notice that the Runecrafting rocks still seem to take forever to get.

I actually find the RC rocks to be quite fast. The last two times I've obtained them have taken maybe 5-7 minutes each.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

I actually find the RC rocks to be quite fast. The last two times I've obtained them have taken maybe 5-7 minutes each.

When I do plain ole nature runecrafting I notice it takes me around 400-500 essences before I get it.

I got both in one law trip, one click, before I even opened my pouches.

I guess that confirms that it goes by number of ess crafted rather then how many times you click 'craft runes'. Now I feel silly for dropping full loads of ess and pciking up and crafting them 1 by 1 :oops: