LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

i watched this as ex df and ex lgz lol was a good fight that really didn't need all these distractions taking away from a good performance by both clans. well done lgz and better luck next time df.

Gus_Hood.png

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol gratz lgz looks like that "coll unit" of 4 people is really pulling through, stop complaining about 4 people noobs for real

gratz

4 people make a huge difference, W/out those 4 people the war is completly different situation, you know this but w/e you won't accept the fact, maybe because TK has a history of multiclanning as well, or the fact that you hate Downfall.

That was old Tk, Tempted Killers now has no multi clanners.

Plus we dont hate downfall

I don't feel like commenting on any of the stuff LGZ has said or other DF or other people have said cause honestly... I've developed a new attitude where I could care less about Runescape, and it's a great feeling... But to say you don't hate Downfall, I understand some people don't but if you do truly read some of these posts, by Pidgeon, and Drinkndrive you will see where people would assume you do, not to mention TK members seem to have an infatuation with stalking us at every war and saying how bad we suck or how horrible of a clan we are, It doesn't really bother me because I find it funny tbh that TK members still follow us around just to troll/flame us when in reality we gave up that beef the second you closed for the first time, we got over it and moved on not because we are scared of you but because it's just not worth it, which goes along with how I feel about Runescape....

Also, at the TK trolls that keep saying Downfall is scared to fight, we haven't even blacklisted TK, so I don't know where that's coming from, but the reason we won't do it, is because...

1. You crashed our PVP war, and I have proof that it was a planned crash, so don't say it was an accident some of your past warlords are closer friends to me than any of you.

2. You follow us to wars saying how bad we suck, and how horrible we are, I'm 19 years old and in College, I've grown out of the childish mindset of "omg they flamed me I need to now retaliate and war them to prove our worth." Not gonna happen.

3. You attempt to bait our topics on here.. Honestly I could care less about that, but you guys just clutter up the topics you don't even have decent baits it's annoying.. L2 troll.

If you want a war TK, earn it.

Also, let me settle something right now.

To every [cabbage] person on this mother [cabbage] topic... Runescape is a game. Something you play to entertain yourself and to meet people on and have a good time, if you want to troll and flame and find that fun then so be it, you make yourself look like a complete idiot, most of the people that are going to do that are the types of people that play RS because they don't have many friends in real life, and care only about themselves and how they feel on a game, I feel sorry for you to be honest, to have to flame and troll on a game just to make you (insert young age here) self feel good. I want to apologize to you for all of the mean bullies in Elementary and Middle School that may have picked on you and made you react this way on a game, I realize it's stressful to go to school and endure that, so you must come home and take your anger out on a game, it's completely normal, and in fact a major find in psychology today. But, seriously, if you guys want to keep going and caring about a game go for it, it's your life, (as sad as your life may be), you can do whatever you want on this game. As for me I'm going to pull the next Y Guy, and retire my trolls and C\_/ and enjoy the game for what it is, a place to have fun and enjoy spending time with the friends that I have made. I apologize for all the [cabbage] with DV and past TK as for apologizing to LGZ I don't really think I did anything there so I will refrain from doing that at this point in time. As stated before you can do anything in this game that you may wish to do. Enjoy.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I hope this cleared up a lot of things for you Vannaka (and everyone else who had a wrong image on how this all happened) and it would be MUCH appreciated if people wouldn't try to make another page of discussions/flames/irrelevant posts about all the things I said and finally RESPECT the choices we made. :thumbup:

All of this doesn't really belong in this topic but if it can end the endless flaming/trolling/irrelevant posts then it's all worth it.

P.S.: Once again there's no intention here to offend anyone or any clan at all.

Mate wtf I thought you caught on, I already knew the answer to those questions lol I was just trolling around.

I tried hinting it to 20Rice04 about it lol with the "did you see what I did there" part.

Much Respect too :thumbup:

Oh yea, (#)Se App's are open too now, cause I remember you Intro'ing when they we're closed.

not much more to that 15 page goal Van :P

There's a lot of hate in here but- if Lgz have said they've dealt with the multiclanning issue then for the time being you should take their word. Good people make bad choices and I reckon they'll bounce back. Hopefully we'll get to see Df vs Lgz without the flames- this rivalry i getting nearly as intense as Dv-Df O_o

Yah mate, I hope you prepped, ever figured out what I did on that reply?

Vannaka and Pie own this topic

Everyone else sit down and let em do da talking ;)

Platy, Fail troll is fail really

Downfall have mass recruited lmao?

nice to see lgz dropping coll now, +1 <3:

looked like a good game of scape!

Nooooo ffs you noob!, this topic NEEDS to get 15+ pages!

To every [cabbage] person on this mother [cabbage] topic... Runescape is a game. Something you play to entertain yourself and to meet people on and have a good time, if you want to troll and flame and find that fun then so be it, you make yourself look like a complete idiot, most of the people that are going to do that are the types of people that play RS because they don't have many friends in real life, and care only about themselves and how they feel on a game, I feel sorry for you to be honest, to have to flame and troll on a game just to make you (insert young age here) self feel good. I want to apologize to you for all of the mean bullies in Elementary and Middle School that may have picked on you and made you react this way on a game, I realize it's stressful to go to school and endure that, so you must come home and take your anger out on a game, it's completely normal, and in fact a major find in psychology today. But, seriously, if you guys want to keep going and caring about a game go for it, it's your life, (as sad as your life may be), you can do whatever you want on this game. As for me I'm going to pull the next Y Guy, and retire my trolls and C\_/ and enjoy the game for what it is, a place to have fun and enjoy spending time with the friends that I have made. I apologize for all the [cabbage] with DV and past TK as for apologizing to LGZ I don't really think I did anything there so I will refrain from doing that at this point in time. As stated before you can do anything in this game that you may wish to do. Enjoy.

Thanks Gramps :D B) :) ;) :^_^: :^_^: :^_^: :^_^:

You still young in my book though lelelelelelelel :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

van_sig.png

I don't feel like commenting on any of the stuff LGZ has said or other DF or other people have said cause honestly... I've developed a new attitude where I could care less about Runescape, and it's a great feeling... But to say you don't hate Downfall, I understand some people don't but if you do truly read some of these posts, by Pidgeon, and Drinkndrive you will see where people would assume you do, not to mention TK members seem to have an infatuation with stalking us at every war and saying how bad we suck or how horrible of a clan we are, It doesn't really bother me because I find it funny tbh that TK members still follow us around just to troll/flame us when in reality we gave up that beef the second you closed for the first time, we got over it and moved on not because we are scared of you but because it's just not worth it, which goes along with how I feel about Runescape....

Also, at the TK trolls that keep saying Downfall is scared to fight, we haven't even blacklisted TK, so I don't know where that's coming from, but the reason we won't do it, is because...

1. You crashed our PVP war, and I have proof that it was a planned crash, so don't say it was an accident some of your past warlords are closer friends to me than any of you.

2. You follow us to wars saying how bad we suck, and how horrible we are, I'm 19 years old and in College, I've grown out of the childish mindset of "omg they flamed me I need to now retaliate and war them to prove our worth." Not gonna happen.

3. You attempt to bait our topics on here.. Honestly I could care less about that, but you guys just clutter up the topics you don't even have decent baits it's annoying.. L2 troll.

cool story bro :thumbsup:

oh and btw all ur doing is making collision look better then downfall, just stating the obvious

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe I mentioned one thing about Collision in that post, so where did you even pull that from, obviously you didn't read my post, I hardly even talked about LGZ. Congratulations you just made yourself look like an idiot.

smokeysavedcd.png

lol gratz lgz looks like that "coll unit" of 4 people is really pulling through, stop complaining about 4 people noobs for real

gratz

4 people make a huge difference, W/out those 4 people the war is completly different situation, you know this but w/e you won't accept the fact, maybe because TK has a history of multiclanning as well, or the fact that you hate Downfall.

would be better if you say hitman to remove rl life pics atleast from twr forums, rest i think DV had ended our beef with df when we left twr, Well Good luck and nice chnge of attitude that from now on you're gonna care less about this game :thumbup:

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

gratz

would be better if you say hitman to remove rl life pics atleast from twr forums, rest i think DV had ended our beef with df when we left twr, Well Good luck and nice chnge of attitude that from now on you're gonna care less about this game :thumbup:

I would say quit TPR , would be a nice thing to keep your clan cool.

:wall:

100313043904.png

gratz

You and the rest of the DV officials always come in here with your flamebaits and obvious bias posts. How about don't bait us so we won't flame you, k?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I can't say I wasn't expecting a long topic about this, but I've lost quite a bit of respect for both clans after reading 10 pages.

Downfall needs to lay off the flames. Everybody agrees with you anyway, making this personal is only hurting your reputation as much as theirs.

As for Legendz...It's extremely disheartening for me to see what Legendz has become. I still have friends in Lgz, and some of them were dropped in this war so that Collision members could fight. In the old days we had more respect for our members.

We only had 3 original Collision members, we had to drop from 48 means we dropped 13 people.

Keeping 3 Collision members doesnt really matter, does it? :unsure:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Gratz on your win collegendz(no hate- but u droped old school lgz over coll.)- Pretty sad how Infinitone used to troll DV and Tk because they had multi-clanners...... Better luck next time Downfall. Ive lost all respect for lgz, not because of this but because when they win they are all happy. But if they lose the pull out every trick in the book. Grow up.

Why are you saying we dropped " Old-School " Lgz over Col?

Please keep in mind we had to drop 13 people to reach the maximum of 35 people. That we left 3 original Collision members on our side, doesn't mean we dropped the " Old-Schools " over them.

On top of that ; I dont even know what " Old-School " you are talking about. :blink:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

not much more to that 15 page goal Van :P

There's a lot of hate in here but- if Lgz have said they've dealt with the multiclanning issue then for the time being you should take their word. Good people make bad choices and I reckon they'll bounce back. Hopefully we'll get to see Df vs Lgz without the flames- this rivalry i getting nearly as intense as Dv-Df O_o

Yah mate, I hope you prepped, ever figured out what I did on that reply?

naw man, still nursing a bad [wagon] hangover- nice to see that people seem to be chillaxing in and around here but, and Am8 has gainered +1 respect from me with his reply because now he looks laid back- which is exactly what we need more lead0rz like in clanning :D

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

You realize out of the 11 people who warred with us on the collision memberlist, 4 were originally coll, and the others were legendz members who joined collision.

LOL, members of Lgz still joined Collision.. You dropped Lgz members so Collision could war for you.

Calm down bro, I was just pointing out that we only had 4 members that were originally coll.

I think he was trying to imply that 21% of collision's ml is indeed in lgz.

Actually, 0% of collision's ml is lgz, nice try tho^^

Oooo panic? Notice how right after the topic was posted all the lgz members quit collision and all the collision members quit legendz.

Cool story Zq, but 0% of Legendz memberlist is Collision now.

Get your facts straight.

I see what you did there.

I'm sorry I don't stalk the weakest top 10 clan and 141.

You also got koed. nuff said.

Koed , me?

UMAD

GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT, I HAVENT BEEN KOED SINCE AGES

i dont see any proof of that, please dont try to make uself look amazing cuz some d00d gave u a lvl 123

Missclicked, FML

Multi quote always helps

Vannaka and Pie own this topic

Everyone else sit down and let em do da talking ;)

Platy, Fail troll is fail really

Downfall have mass recruited lmao?

nice to see lgz dropping coll now, +1 <3:

looked like a good game of scape!

Ey, krist, i gained my respect back for you, dont let it go away again.

Im not even trolling, im pointing out my opinion.

Bro, ur giving out all these facts and # and people who dropped without some evidence to something or a screenshot, so maybe u werent trolling but still u need to backup ur st00f d00d!

and Vannaka! SOZ BRO! U OWN!!!

+15 pages here we come!

kristn.png

I would say quit TPR , would be a nice thing to keep your clan cool.

:wall:

I would say stop multiclanning.

Koed , me?

UMAD

GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT, I HAVENT BEEN KOED SINCE AGES

Considering LGZ generally gets wars in which they have more numbers, It wouldn't be hard tanking less people than the other side. If you're that great of a tank I'd have to question why you're still in a Clan that tries to get every advantage before the fight has begun. Maybe it's time to take a challenge instead of doing the same beastly tanking you do /facepalm Get over the fact you got KO'D because everyone knows you did.

6590ew.jpg

Gratz on your win collegendz(no hate- but u droped old school lgz over coll.)- Pretty sad how Infinitone used to troll DV and Tk because they had multi-clanners...... Better luck next time Downfall. Ive lost all respect for lgz, not because of this but because when they win they are all happy. But if they lose the pull out every trick in the book. Grow up.

Please keep in mind we had to drop 13 people to reach the maximum of 35 people. That we left 3 original Collision members on our side, doesn't mean we dropped the " Old-Schools " over them.

On top of that ; I dont even know what " Old-School " you are talking about. :blink:

In all honesty I wasn't going to comment about this but you are actually wrong check the starting opts please, you did have at least 5 collision members in... Two jihads (one wasn't on LGZ ml) Next there was Azn baller22, Az0437 (as colsbhindme on lgz ml however it's still listed as az0437 on collision ml but was listed as a dfiferent name on lgz starting pic when I checked as I do add people to check their past names :thumbsup: and then there was also furioust who is also a Collision member under the name of a jihad unit but you just haven't updated your collision ml names recently :thumbsup: ...So come on now don't even try to pull the just 3 thing, there were at least 5.. Don't treat my like I'm ignorant I check my evidence and all those names are Coll members that were in the starting opts pic :thumbsup:

smokeysavedcd.png

In all honesty I wasn't going to comment about this but you are actually wrong check the starting opts please, you did have at least 5 collision members in... Two jihads (one wasn't on LGZ ml) Next there was Azn baller22, Az0437 (as colsbhindme on lgz ml however it's still listed as az0437 on collision ml but was listed as a dfiferent name on lgz starting pic when I checked as I do add people to check their past names :thumbsup: and then there was also furioust who is also a Collision member under the name of a jihad unit but you just haven't updated your collision ml names recently :thumbsup: ...So come on now don't even try to pull the just 3 thing, there were at least 5.. Don't treat my like I'm ignorant I check my evidence and all those names are Coll members that were in the starting opts pic :thumbsup:

i thought u said u dont care about this anymore

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

and I hoped you might have learned from previous examples of the pros how to troll- evidently not.

)

Bracket closed for Am8 above.

Lgz it's useless complaining about the Coll thing now tbh, you did have them in your war and quite a few of them at that. You also did drop older Lgz members for them- although this would normally be acceptable in my eyes (dropping better warrers for less good warrers in an intensely competitive war) it's not in this instance because it's quite clearly plain [bleep]ing multi clanning. You've moved on from it apparently, so that's good. But Really there's no defence for what you did.

p.s. Van- still looking broski :P

gratz

You and the rest of the DV officials always come in here with your flamebaits and obvious bias posts. How about don't bait us so we won't flame you, k?

To Hitman234- Its not a flamebait its just a suggestion :thumbup:

so-

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

and I hoped you might have learned from previous examples of the pros how to troll- evidently not.

)

Bracket closed for Am8 above.

Lgz it's useless complaining about the Coll thing now tbh, you did have them in your war and quite a few of them at that. You also did drop older Lgz members for them- although this would normally be acceptable in my eyes (dropping better warrers for less good warrers in an intensely competitive war) it's not in this instance because it's quite clearly plain [bleep]ing multi clanning. You've moved on from it apparently, so that's good. But Really there's no defence for what you did.

p.s. Van- still looking broski :P

not a troll just stating the facts

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

I don't care but two of my biggest pet peeves are liars, and ignorance, so I just wanted to show the facts, just as you stated you were just giving out facts ;)

smokeysavedcd.png

Topic was cleaned again damn.

Come on guys rebuild that 15 pages

we trying

@am8 u obviously do care otherwise u wouldnt post tbh, just my thoughts

Jesso is it really necessary to post your thoughts twice in a row?? :evil:

I'll forgive you this time I guss since we need this to hit 15 pages asap!! :o =D>

620bb.png

Just found this on page 2 lol, if everyone saw this it would've saved like 4 pages or so.

we trying

I'll forgive you this time I guss since we need this to hit 15 pages asap!! :o =D>

Go get back on your game now you gotta see what I did there!!!

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

Am8 and Drink keep it up pl0x, 3 more pages to go!

Edited by Vannaka1992
van_sig.png

620bb.png

Just found this on page 2 lol, if everyone saw this it would've saved like 4 pages or so.

we trying

Go get back on your game now you gotta see what I did there!!!

Why would you wanna cut out 4 pages?? :o

AND I'm trying mate, but It's hard to juggle that with sleep deprivation and trying to explain the shape of second order differential equations over an IRC :o :(