21-April-10 Slayer Challenges

Toad

Will the npc banker at Musa Point drastically change the price of Tuna, Lobster, and Swordies?

Tuna & lobster are already gained en masse by doing mtk: so I doubt they change a lot. Lobster price might drop though!

I think you mean tuna & swordies from MTK.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not like anybody even bothered with tuna in F2P before this point seeing as you wanted to haul the best catches back instead of some common piece of junk.

Granted it's handy when you stockpile tuna for minor things it but the stockpiling doesn't happen until it's convenient.

I'm wondering is: Can you buy and use more than one Coal Bag. Imagine 12 of those in your inventory. By the way, I'm guessing you're limited to one gem and coal bag, and if you do get more than 1 then they'll all register the same count (much like the dung necklace .... I forgot we had a dung necklace)

You're guessing right, but I have no idea what would happen if you got more from some glitch.

8f14270694.jpg

Haha select your InVENTory...British accents are awesome.

Well it is our language after all, guess we can say it the way it was ment?

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Well this update seems pretty useless to me. Maybe a few lower levels will benefit from it, though. Variety never hurts.

Yeah those low levels that thanks 2 dung want to get one of the best (depending on specs) weapns and one of the top 3 sheilds; oh now 2m xp less items.

The poor cows in lumby don't stand a chance with this low level only update.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

I'd certainly hope you benefit from the dungeon rewards price adjustments!

As for slayer I'm always confused as to why everybody keeps taking offense when they aren't the center of attention all the time. I could easily whine about a dozen other things that didn't happen but it's not going to help.

8f14270694.jpg

Um, first update the week after a new skill implementation; call me crazy, but I wasn't expecting anything huge or revolutionary. A nice update that mostly affects lower levels and a few fixes/changes for already existing content is pretty much par for the course.

4925608028_032fb6a619.jpg

One of the unannounced dungeon updates is that if your in a F2P world and have a members item bound and try to bind a F2P item, it will now give you the option of destroying the members item and binding the free item. Means that all the people who lost members after it came out will now be able to bind an item again!

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

wait, if i read it right, then you can now have nearly all monsters in the fight caves in a slayer task...

that would be bad if slayer mask/helm took efect. think how easy it would be (ok so it takes a while to get the spec task, but still)

that was released with the kuradal update. It's nothing new.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'm wondering is: Can you buy and use more than one Coal Bag. Imagine 12 of those in your inventory. By the way, I'm guessing you're limited to one gem and coal bag, and if you do get more than 1 then they'll all register the same count (much like the dung necklace .... I forgot we had a dung necklace)

They stated in the Q&A that you can only receive one of each (coal and gem bag).

lalalasig2.png

wrong

I remember way back when they had a pronunciation guide for allt he cities, Idk if they still have.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Now where the hell is that NPC banker in Musa Point? I can't find him/her anywhere!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Now where the hell is that NPC banker in Musa Point? I can't find him/her anywhere!

I'm sure jagex put him somewhere nice and inconvinent. Or at least as inconvienent as they could seeing as its an fairly small spit of land. Jagex wouldn't give us anything that was TOO good, what are you thinking, thinking it would be right there by the dock!

I figure he's getting a good drink in the pub, or warming he's feet by the volcano, or maybe wandering in the jungle trying to figure out the language of monkeys, and could be anywhere! Look up a tree?

I'm sure jagex put him somewhere nice and inconvinent. Or at least as inconvienent as they could seeing as its an fairly small spit of land. Jagex wouldn't give us anything that was TOO good, what are you thinking, thinking it would be right there by the dock!

I figure he's getting a good drink in the pub, or warming he's feet by the volcano, or maybe wandering in the jungle trying to figure out the language of monkeys, and could be anywhere! Look up a tree?

He's at the south point of the Volcano I heard.

Roddeck sure... takes his time... to get across... his point!

But I still like the voices :). Can't wait to see this implemented in future quests, I wonder how the Mahjarrat would sound like? Werewolves, ghosts, star sprites. ogres, trolls... FREMENNIK? The possibilities are endless!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

But I still like the voices :). Can't wait to see this implemented in future quests, I wonder how the Mahjarrat would sound like? Werewolves, ghosts, star sprites. ogres, trolls... FREMENNIK? The possibilities are endless!

To be honest, I doubt this is going to happen. Even if it does, it is going to take a freaking long time. One problem here is that many dialogues involve the player's name and the voice actor cannot do them all. Games such as Guild Wars designed their game around this, none of the dialogues involve addressing the player by his/her account name, instead it is something like warrior/volunteer etc etc. Jagex would have to rewrite MANY lines to implement voice for everyone.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

wrong

I remember way back when they had a pronunciation guide for allt he cities, Idk if they still have.

I'm pretty sure it's in one of the god letters. By Saradomin, if I remember correctly.

The new prices are awesome. I think I'm gonna get the bonecrusher and coal bag, and maybe that best arcane necklace.

WarBlastoise.png

To be honest, I doubt this is going to happen. Even if it does, it is going to take a freaking long time. One problem here is that many dialogues involve the player's name and the voice actor cannot do them all. Games such as Guild Wars designed their game around this, none of the dialogues involve addressing the player by his/her account name, instead it is something like warrior/volunteer etc etc. Jagex would have to rewrite MANY lines to implement voice for everyone.

Good point, but it's something that could be addressed gradually as the voice acting spreads over the map, should Jagex decide it would be a good addition to the game (which it is). It wouldn't be a big change in the dialogue and could easily be worked around. I'd still like it if they call me by my Fremennik name though, even if it would mean doing a few sentences a few times over or however they're going to do it. Only problem here is that it's in four languages now and has 25,000+ hours of gameplay in each language, it would be a colossal job to finish it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png