what rs item, ability ect would you want irl?

What thing or things in rs do you have/can you do that you would want in real life?

For me, i will be happy with just a ring of charos, some house tely tabs, the "inventory" (Carring 28 items as though thay are nuthing? :smile: ) and high alchemy.

Also wouldent mind a DFS just to freak people out with \:D/

Although if i had to pick 1 i would go with high alchemy.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of teleports. That would be amazing since my car gets ike 13MPG <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ring of charos ftw :twisted:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

If any fantasy elements crossed into the real-world I think chaos would ensue! But anyway, I can imagine teleports would be the most useful! I think I'd probably go for the magical side of things, RuneCrafting, imbuing effects into items - that kind of thing.

Also, to those saying Agility - it's already prevalent quite largely through the discipline of Parkour - you should try it, it's certainly the best hobby I've taken up! ;)

I'd have to go with prayer. Jump off a building, and prayer flash protection from melee at the last second before impact... talk about fun.

I'm sure teleports would come in handy, too. More handy, however, would be the ability to respawn at my hometown upon death, in full health. Nobody bothered to think about that one... :smile:

I'd have to go with prayer. Jump off a building, and prayer flash protection from melee at the last second before impact... talk about fun.

I'm sure teleports would come in handy, too. More handy, however, would be the ability to respawn at my hometown upon death, in full health. Nobody bothered to think about that one... :smile:

Why would you do protect from melee? It sure as hell isn't going to help haha

So no one rushes you with claws after you're low health.

Teleports and ring of charos (a). It would make travel easy and everybody would do what you want them to do. (how many people are actually clever enough to be immune in real life.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

This.

This.

I want a Dark bow. Shooting 2 arrows off my bow would be kinda cool ..

Dragonfire shield would be cool.. If bearded dragons can charge it for me..

Rewpawning would be great too.

35b9enp.jpg

Dungeoneering irl with my friends would be really awesome. :thumbsup:

Of course, this involves all the skills/items used in the dungeons.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

This.

I want a Dark bow. Shooting 2 arrows off my bow would be kinda cool ..

Dragonfire shield would be cool.. If bearded dragons can charge it for me..

Rewpawning would be great too.

XD i dident think about respwaning on death, thats a good one!

haveing luner mage would be fun, i could drink some poison and just cast cure me and freak people out :thumbsup:

would also be fun to tely others and freak them out even more.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

does anyone realize how heavy a dfs would be?

and id like a log out feature

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Agility, Teleport, Summoning, Prayer

And potions

We already have potions haha.

Energy potion= energy drinks

energy drinks dont do [cabbage] bro.

I'd like a portal room in my house, to irl locations ofc.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Ability: Teleport or respawn on death.

Item: ring of charos or Staff of light. (special be useful in a fight, no? Plus its got a blade :P)

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen