[TWR]'The' vs Downfall

SwordKing191

Was a good fight Downfall, always enjoyed fighting against you guys.

For those speculating, yes it was me who ran out of bounds, which I do apologise for. It was a mere accident where I was attempting to click behind the wall, while getting prayer and rune on, thus resulting in me clicking far too South and therefore landing me in the trees. I immediately apologised and carried on. It wasn't intentional.

The longbow sights performed really well today, the speed of the longbow is barely a factor and I can see these are going to have some potential in future fights in the clan world.

Good job today Downfall, guess we did get a couple of early KO's, and we nailed your binders from the start which made it difficult on you. Plus our first 4 tanks actually had some of the most tanking experience :P

Good luck in future fights, I look forward to fighting against you in the future!

-Kangaroo

gz the. looks like were going to start needing a rule to counter those longbow sight effects and other dung items like that, cos they seem to be kind of like cor drag where they hit hard for f2p

They're more like FoG gear really, I do imagine that people will be bringing rules in against them sometime though. FoG gear was disallowed in alot of fights when it was first released too =\ (Don't actually understand why they don't take a lot of effort to get)

stefansigkr0.png

Proud Royal Knight of 'The' clan

forumsob8.pngmemberlistjn4.png

Click the Images :)

gz the. looks like were going to start needing a rule to counter those longbow sight effects and other dung items like that, cos they seem to be kind of like cor drag where they hit hard for f2p

As the skill is F2P there is really no reason to disallow it. Corrupt you can buy therefore the richer clan gets in on it, but this is purely a "how long am I willing to spend for my clan" type gear, like FoG Robes, Zerkers, Gaunts, and GOP staffs and robes.

Disabling the use of these items is the same as disabling FoG and GOP robes.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Yeah those sighted longbows helped you guys out a lot, your snipers completely camped me with them and hit through my range pray badly making me tank with 3 pizzas and like 40-50 pray.

Nonetheless gf THE.

358s5k1.gifProud Downfall Leader

vince_sig.png

Great fight The, always an experience with you..

Phenomenal binding btw, you did very well in that aspect, as well as your range unit, I don't know exactly how many rangers you had but those longbow sights felt like it tripled the number you did have :P

Anyways, I also blame you guys for officially turning Downfall into a no life Dungeoneering unit -.-

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Great fight The, always an experience with you..

Phenomenal binding btw, you did very well in that aspect, as well as your range unit, I don't know exactly how many rangers you had but those longbow sights felt like it tripled the number you did have :P

Anyways, I also blame you guys for officially turning Downfall into a no life Dungeoneering unit -.-

lmfao, i blame Germs22 for turning 'the' into 1 too... and our new members, it's not fair. I don't like it :()

flamesig.jpg

Currently 'The' Clan Warlord

Join 'THE' NOW

10 years and going

Forums = www.theclanrs.com

New Dung items - Range Is going to dominate melle, unless theres a f2p melle item?

Gravite weapons :thumbup:

Which aren't as big of an improvement over rune as the sight is for range. But yeah those are good too.

Neltak.png