World Selection

Lucapher

I have always had a home world, but since themed worlds and player-made unofficial worlds, I usually am on world 91 (homeworld since members), world 60 (penguins), world 76 (mobilising armies), or 145 (soul wars)

though i do hop around when hunting TDs or such

this might be better suited to the questionaires forum

fishing.gif

For about 5 years now ( on different accounts) my homeworld has been 84, was most common world selected for me randomly based on my location, and Igrew to know a few regulars on my training spots, never left it since.

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

For me it was world 71 because my friend was using it just before I got membership so I decided I'd go with that world.

More recently, however, I've moved to world 99 since it's full of TIFers. Also because I have made too many enemies who have the homeworld of 71 and that world is being overrun by stereotypical pures.

Whether or not a world has a theme doesn't interest me much, but I'll use the themed world for an activity if every other world is deserted (Trouble Brewing, for example).

redarrows-1.png

I'm usually to be found in world 114 although I sometimes head over to a themed world if I need or want to do whatever that world is for. Also, world 60 for penguins.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I always play on world 84. I played there for a long time before, and have started knowing people there, so I never really play in any other world.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Recently ive started playing on w7 cuz of tif :thumbsup:

otherwise its a tossup for which world has the best ping

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I always play world 58, Probably because my first account was called 'Miracleman58'

I really like playing in the same world all the time because you meet people who also do the same and may become buddies :thumbup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

when I'm laggy, I just choose world with low ping+low players World. I played on world 156 mostly. 156-159 is good.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Played on 104 before I joined tip.it then I moved to 99. I play on 23 and 36 sometimes to see my UK friends and I go to w84 and w60 for mining and finding penguins.

Low_C.png