Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Who cares about the disease while competing

Oh yes, the adrenaline coursing through your veins at that moment in time will certainly prevent the spread of HIV, Hep B and Hep C. I mean, I'm sure those diseases only need some painkillers and a few days rest, you'll be fine...

picardfacepalmn.jpg

• Like 2

Who cares about the disease while competing

Oh yes, the adrenaline coursing through your veins at that moment in time will certainly prevent the spread of HIV, Hep B and Hep C. I mean, I'm sure those diseases only need some painkillers and a few days rest, you'll be fine...

picardfacepalmn.jpg

Exactly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Guest Smelly Paws

I agree with the first one more. Beautiful is one of the worst things you could ever call a woman these days.

Speak for yourself. The male population damned if they do and damned if they don't. They're better off buying a car than getting a woman. Less hassle, cheaper, lower maintenance etc.

Guest Smelly Paws

I'm sure that the age of 19 gives you enough life experience to qualify your statement :wink:

There should be more hours in a day. Or alternately, less hours in a good night's sleep.

I agree with this. I could also go for an embedded interface that allows me to set my body clock.

Had another of those people who forget where their car is while trying to make a turn, this time going left. She wasn't really paying attention to our side of the road, or she might have really noticed that everyone was moving halfway into the left lane to get around the nose of her car that was occupying a nice 2 feet of the right lane we were trying to use.

Insect life in general. I could go for the blue rinse bombs from Artemis fowl, or at least materials that houses could be built out of that would kill rodents and insects but not harm humans. The building version of the special paints used on boats that are toxic to prevent things like muscles from growing on them, or for the hippies (and law abiding citizens), ablative paint that flakes off when stuff grows on it.

The way my boss schedules things pisses me off. And the way my whole job operates lately. I can't describe how annoying it is without completely describing my job but basically imagine trying to hammer in round pegs in square holes all day. Except now some of the holes are triangles and I need to fit them in 3 times faster.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

There should be more hours in a day. Or alternately, less hours in a good night's sleep.

I agree with this. I could also go for an embedded interface that allows me to set my body clock.

Had another of those people who forget where their car is while trying to make a turn, this time going left. She wasn't really paying attention to our side of the road, or she might have really noticed that everyone was moving halfway into the left lane to get around the nose of her car that was occupying a nice 2 feet of the right lane we were trying to use.

Insect life in general. I could go for the blue rinse bombs from Artemis fowl, or at least materials that houses could be built out of that would kill rodents and insects but not harm humans. The building version of the special paints used on boats that are toxic to prevent things like muscles from growing on them, or for the hippies (and law abiding citizens), ablative paint that flakes off when stuff grows on it.

thats why you dont kill spiders around your house, they eat all those bugs. Also ants wont cross a line of white chalk, since it's summer; and the season that knowing that would be useful.

Guest Smelly Paws

well yeah, pretty much

i hope you can puzzle it out sometime soon as well feel free to pm me if you need a hand

Literally? :D

Yuck! :-X Someone pretending to know about life is one thing but that is a disgusting thought.

The way my boss schedules things pisses me off. And the way my whole job operates lately. I can't describe how annoying it is without completely describing my job but basically imagine trying to hammer in round pegs in square holes all day. Except now some of the holes are triangles and I need to fit them in 3 times faster.

Talk about innuendo

• Like 1

My freaking knee, which still renders me immobile.

Driving me insane.

On weekend aswell as weekdays.

And me mates built a massive waterslide at the local quarry. It is like 30 degrees out and the water is hot in the quarry, I [bleep]ing love swimming and jumping to water.

Sooooooooo [bleep]ing jealous that I cannot join them...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The lack of self-responsibility.

Issues posted in this forum, other forums, some co-workers of mine, my goddamn sister, friends, family members, and generally every other person.

Basically, there's always a reason why someone did something wrong. It's never their choices of course, always something else.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I dislike most political and serious discussions with people my age for two reasons. They are usually more ignorant than me on the subjects (I admit as a high school student that my views are obviously going to have flaws at the very least, but at least I'm aware of it). What annoys the hell out of me is that the arguments always seem to be filled with logical and rhetorical fallacies that are blatantly obvious and stupid.

I was half-listening to a discussion going on in my dorm room a few nights ago that somehow turned into politics and abortion (at a week-long camp). One of the guys made a gross generalization on how women who are pregnant because of rape feel about carrying the baby as opposed to abortion. I pointed out how stupid and inaccurate his generalization is, especially since he has no clue what emotional trauma raped women go through (neither do I, but it's sure as hell not rainbows and butterflies). Of course, for pointing this out, he automatically assumed my views were the exact opposite from his. If someone's going to make a stupid argument, I'm going to point it out regardless of what "side" I'm on or how I feel about the subject.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

My 2nd iPod broke about a year or so ago. Annoying how limited my options are when it comes to replacing it. Instead of keeping the "small" capacity iPods for sale at lower prices, Apple takes them off the market and jacks up the capacity to keep the price at least $250. I barely used 5GB on my last iPod, I don't need 160GB :wall: I'd use my iPhone but touch screens suck for listening to music and skipping to certain parts of songs. The only iPods with the scroll wheels are the overpriced "classic" ones and the insane "shuffle" ones that don't even have a display screen (?!)

Time to start looking for other, cheaper alternatives since this is ridiculous lol. Any suggestions?

Did some Googling and bought a new iPod battery for $18 from here. Problem solved, and the new battery has 45% more capacity than the original! :)

Now let's hope the hard drive doesn't crash like my original iPod's did...

77yLQy8.png

I dislike most political and serious discussions with people my age for two reasons. They are usually more ignorant than me on the subjects (I admit as a high school student that my views are obviously going to have flaws at the very least, but at least I'm aware of it). What annoys the hell out of me is that the arguments always seem to be filled with logical and rhetorical fallacies that are blatantly obvious and stupid.

I was half-listening to a discussion going on in my dorm room a few nights ago that somehow turned into politics and abortion (at a week-long camp). One of the guys made a gross generalization on how women who are pregnant because of rape feel about carrying the baby as opposed to abortion. I pointed out how stupid and inaccurate his generalization is, especially since he has no clue what emotional trauma raped women go through (neither do I, but it's sure as hell not rainbows and butterflies). Of course, for pointing this out, he automatically assumed my views were the exact opposite from his. If someone's going to make a stupid argument, I'm going to point it out regardless of what "side" I'm on or how I feel about the subject.

The thing about politics is that everyone believes in something that fits what they consider their own best interests, but clearly not everyone can have that simultaneously and thus there will always be a large number opposed to every view you possess.

Discussing them at all is rather asinine.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Buying clothing and then within a few months realizing you'll never wear it.

I did that with a pair of jeans. Perfectly good pair. I just don't like the style.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Buying clothing and then within a few months realizing you'll never wear it.

I did that with a pair of jeans. Perfectly good pair. I just don't like the style.

I hate that, especially when it seems like it looked fine in the store and looks bad at home. Damn you, H&M lighting....

• Like 1