Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Illogical assumptions with no proof.

Insults during debates, they are off topic and childish.

Ignorance.

People who think they know things when they don't, and people who think they are too cool.

Idiots basically. <-- They irk me...

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Global warming deniers. The canoe is filling with water because of our lack of maintenance, and your buddy there is refusing to accept the impending doom until it's much too late.

But please, don't force us to save the god damn environment. It's screwed either way.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Idiots and people who goof around constantly (everyone should goof around sometimes but not 24/7). If you wanna goof around in school and spend your whole life working in Coles then i don't really care but i don't really want to. Also daero's (not sure how to spell it but that's what we call them around here). They pretty much cause trouble. It's dangerous to go into town at night because of these types of people. About a year ago someone wanted to fight someone else, the other guy said no and walked away, so the idiot king hits him and he dies. These people just make me angry :angry: .

My take on global warming: the climate changes naturally, and we do not fully understand how it works yet. My opinions aren't fully developed on the issue yet, but I think the people who make a massive deal out of global warming may be missing important details. That said, I don't think it's a good idea to drive around in an SUV smoking and throwing my McDonalds wrappers out the window.

My opinion: Don't care. When oil runs out the environment will be saved with humans still alive and living in the great civilization of today.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Opinion (obligatory continuation): Same as Dupin, with the hope that people will actually do the research before choosing a side.

The greed of corporations. That's my research. :shades:

siggy3s.jpg

Opinion (obligatory continuation): Same as Dupin, with the hope that people will actually do the research before choosing a side.

The greed of corporations. That's my research. :shades:

Ultimately it was aimed at both sides, Don't want to be on the same side as hipsters that are pro-environment because it's the cool thing to do, right? I more or less told an environmental science teacher that. :razz:

Ultimately it was aimed at both sides, Don't want to be on the same side as hipsters that are pro-environment because it's the cool thing to do, right? I more or less told an environmental science teacher that. :razz:

[hide]seal-1.gif[/hide]

Though the fad of helping the environment never was big here.

siggy3s.jpg

[hide]seal-1.gif[/hide]

Really? I always thought Cali was a green state. ;)

[hide]seal-1.gif[/hide]

Really? I always thought Cali was a green state. ;)

Not in Heritage Village it was not. :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

Its not that I don't care, but its not healthy to be fed up with things you can never change (like stopping corporations from polluting).

siggy3s.jpg

I hate it when parents wait for their kids in the student parking lot. You're making it difficult for inexperienced drivers to pull out and straight out preventing some people from leaving with there's a giant queue. Either wait in front of the school where you're supposed to wait, or go further down the parking lot where nobody parks...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate it when parents wait for their kids in the student parking lot. You're making it difficult for inexperienced drivers to pull out and straight out preventing some people from leaving with there's a giant queue. Either wait in front of the school where you're supposed to wait, or go further down the parking lot where nobody parks...

Or let the kids walk home in the blazing heat. :mrgreen:

(Or cold, if Texas ever gets cold)

siggy3s.jpg

Anyone who thinks 45 degrees with rain is cold has never experienced cold.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People who just want to do drugs and drink and get messed up for fun, it's rather annoying.

What other reason is there to do drugs?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People who just want to do drugs and drink and get messed up for fun, it's rather annoying.

What other reason is there to do drugs?

Medicinal purposes?

Just to distract the pain. Which is a sort of fun. :twss:

siggy3s.jpg

Anyone who thinks 45 degrees with rain is cold has never experienced cold.

And you've never experienced hot.